• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finally fixing super manga Goku and Vegetas profile's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
This is a continuation of This thread

Now let's get started with what must be done
Goku and Vegeta need new keys, here are the list of keys they need

Goku: "BoG-RoF", "universe 6 tournament", "future trunks arc", "ToP arc", "Moro arc" (however Vegeta already has a Moro arc key) and Goku needs a granolah arc key as Vegeta already has one

Vegeta: "BoG-RoF", "universe 6 tournament", "future trunks arc", "ToP arc"
Then we need to post these scans into imgur for the profile's and give a explanation for each key in their AP rating and as their base forms will be upgraded thanks to this CRT we need to take that into account as well

After that we need to get scans of Goku's strength during the moro and granolah arcs for those keys for him

This is much more better then the current key ratings, as this makes more sense and is cleaner

Then we need to post these scans into imgur for the profile's and give a explanation for each key in their AP rating and as their base forms will be upgraded thanks to this CRT we need to take that into account as well
Do you know if anyone's done this? If not I can post them and link them

alright now group those scan into spoiler tab so i we can edit the profile, also abilities and power section need to be remake accordingly

Got any specific descriptions for the scans or should I just post each one as is

alright now group those scan into spoiler tab so i we can edit the profile, also abilities and power section need to be remake accordingly
Okay and are these all to be individually uploaded or do some connect?

Nah it's a mix of different arcs

The frist one is BoG-goku black arc and the second is just ToP arc (with RoF arc flashback)

There are more scans below the ones at the top of the thread and some scans connect

There are more scans below the ones at the top of the thread
Okay yeah that's what I was asking if you wanted those too, I'll add them

So then I'll that needs to be done is organizing them by arc

We will have: BoG - RoF (there is still RoF arc despite the manga only shown it as a flashback), Black Arc, ToP Arc and Moro Arc, also Granolah Arc
There is also U6 vs U7 arc but i don't remember is there anything noteworthy in the Arc, abilities wise

We will have: BoG - RoF (there is still RoF arc despite the manga only shown it as a flashback), Black Arc, ToP Arc and Moro Arc, also Granolah Arc
There is also U6 vs U7 arc but i don't remember is there anything noteworthy in the Arc, abilities wise
Nor do I and I've made and agreed to some CRT's for granola arc additions so those I believe are at least up to date ability wise

Need a scan where Goku use SSG power in base when he fight with Hit iirc, also the scan Goku use Hakai on God Zamasu

Anyways I made a whole thread about upgrading their base forms anyways and it's going through regardless

Unfortunately, not knowledgeable on the manga's scaling. So may not know how everything should be organized or have the best wording for each.

Just like the upgrade thread, I'll only be able to help out here during the weekend or next week due to time constraints unfortunately.

But I will say this. I think it's probably a good idea to apply this thread first before implementing the upgrades, because it'll make applying the upgrade for their base forms a lot simpler and cleaner.

Figuring out the statistics for new keys, I think.

Just feats for facts that they got stronger got some from bog-top

Last edited:
You should only bump the thread once every two days or so, if it is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back