• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final NNT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? He and Zeldris one-shotted a person that can survive her own FC attack with no damage
As I explained, it was with a weapon that has shown to multiply Meliodas' attacks even more than Full Counters.

Not only that, but it was alongside Zeldris, she'd taken prior damage, and both of them collapsed from the effort.

We've gone over this particular issue before.

As I explained, it was with a weapon that has shown to multiply Meliodas' attacks even more than Full Counters.

Not only that, but it was alongside Zeldris, she'd taken prior damage, and both of them collapsed from the effort.

We've gone over this particular issue before.
It can still be used for scaling you said that yourself. If a character can survive FC and someone one-shots them that means they are 2x stronger

It can still be used for scaling you said that yourself.
The scaling has to be valid to begin with.
If a character can survive FC and someone one-shots them that means they are 2x stronger
Great, that just means the combination of Zeldris + Meliodas with Lostvayne and their greatest effort scale 2x.
I'm pretty sure the novel also states that merlin amped the attack
Do you have evidence for this? I don't have access to the novel.

The scaling has to be valid to begin with.

Great, that just means the combination of Zeldris + Meliodas with Lostvayne and their greatest effort scale 2x.

Do you have evidence for this? I don't have access to the novel.
That's just second demon mark Meliodas also has assualt mode

You'd have to prove weaponless Assault Mode is stronger than their combo for that to matter.

3x was debunked in the last thread. The FC multiplier is also lower.

Ominous Bind, a form of Ominous Nebula, only paralysed her and wouldn't hold for too long.
Zeldris ap is higher with omnious nebula. And Meliodas ap os higher with assault mode

None of which justify this 2.5 times gap.

Also, the point I was trying to make is that it's probably closer to just 2 given how it's low-balled to that value in-universe.

None of which justify this 2.5 times gap.

Also, the point I was trying to make is that it's probably closer to just 2 given how it's low-balled to that value in-universe.
Speaking of which how many sandboxes have you finished? Also majin made 3

I'm not doing entire profiles, just scaling chains.

I've completely the first and second chain, but there's a few more.

I just look up the Japanese kanji of the Seven Deadly Sins series (七つの大罪) and raw. Make sure to put quotations around both words, but individually ("七つの大罪" "raw").

Zeldris Cursed By Light Key
This is common sense, so agreed.
Goddess Amps
2x adds up

2nd Demon Mark
The first link here is broken. Video got copyrighted.

True Magic and Assault Mode
Meliodas had to sacrifice his true magic to destroy the commandments, which make up half of the DK's power.
Speaking of which, Post-Training Diane with Gideon is 510.198489484 Megatons (Mountain level)
Diane could probably upscale to 550 Megatons due to one shotting said Albion
Tarmiel AP Scaling
This looks good
Speed Scaling
This is fine as long as Ludo is actually using Flash against Zeldris.

Here. Sorry it's an AMV, but that's the only source I could get.
Meliodas had to sacrifice his true magic to destroy the commandments, which make up half of the DK's power.
I know, but people have a really hard time with Meliodas just being superior to 50% DK. So I thought I'd just save myself the trouble and say we keep it ambiguous.
Seems fine, tbh. I'll have to see what others think.

I think the commandments should be optional equipment for the demon just like the keyword is for Xeno characters
Here. Sorry it's an AMV, but that's the only source I could get.

I know, but people have a really hard time with Meliodas just being superior to 50% DK. So I thought I'd just save myself the trouble and say we keep it ambiguous.

Seems fine, tbh. I'll have to see what others think.
I agree with the Diane scaling and SD surviving her FC attack

This is common sense, so agreed.

2x adds up

This looks good

This is fine as long as Ludo is actually using Flash against Zeldris.
That one anti feat again?

Well if it help for will propose a discussion rule after this
Discussion rules are used for when frequent CRTs are made on a topic that bring up the same debunked arguments over and over again. True Magic Mel scaling is not one of those cases. If it really has been addressed, then why wouldn't you link the thread instead of trying to deflect? You have so far failed to fulfill your burden of rejoinder and brought no actual evidence as to why I am wrong.

Discussion rules are used for when frequent CRTs are made on a topic that bring up the same debunked arguments over and over again. True Magic Mel scaling is not one of those cases. If it really has been addressed, then why wouldn't you link the thread instead of trying to deflect? You have so far failed to fulfill your burden of rejoinder and brought no actual evidence as to why I am wrong.
I don’t care about your opinion okay. It’s been addressed on this thread. I will not hear another word of it and also don’t ping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back