• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final NNT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why. DK Meliodas outright one-shots him right after this fight.

Why's he faster than ON, though? ON has absolutely no speed comparisons to anyone except Ludoshel, one-shot a construct, and the construct could just have exceptionally high combat speed to have kept up with Zeldris' swordsmanship.

Either way, if this scaling is accepted, DK would be faster than ON regardless.

I don't see why. DK Meliodas outright one-shots him right after this fight.

Why's he faster than ON, though? ON has absolutely no speed comparisons to anyone except Ludoshel, one-shot a construct, and the construct could just have exceptionally high combat speed to have kept up with Zeldris' swordsmanship.

Either way, if this scaling is accepted, DK would be faster than ON regardless.
So how strong and fast would movie Zeldris be with the new scaling?

Small Country level with Demon Mark, Small Country level+ with 2nd Demon Mark, Country level with Ominous Nebula.

I've already listed the speed in the OP.

That's not the Holy War.

Anyway, Cursed By Light Zeldris will scale to Meliodas, so Country level, Higher with 2nd Demon Mark, even higher with Ominous Nebula.

Zeldris doesn’t have a prime form. What you’re advocating for doesn’t canonically exist, and he doesn’t even go through resurrections that alter his strength like Meliodas.

Most of the AP stuff looks fine, good work ByAsura

But I'm not sure Zeldris' Demon Mark necessarily doubles his power anymore since all that's mentioned is the velocity of Ominous Nebula that's being doubled, so maybe that's just about speed? Then again, the speed of Ominous Nebula means it hits harder, so... Hmmmm, not sure about his Demon Mark being a strict 2x Multiplier to raw attack power anymore

As for speed, I'm not sure about Vessel Forms and combined individuals being 2x their previous speed, 2x the power yeah, but not 2x the speed

Totally gonna be hated for this

Last edited:
Most of the AP stuff looks fine, good work ByAsura

But I'm not sure Zeldris' Demon Mark necessarily doubles his power anymore since all that's mentioned is the velocity of Ominous Nebula that's being doubled, so maybe that's just about speed? Then again, the speed of Ominous Nebula means it hits harder, so... Hmmmm, not sure about his Demon Mark being a strict 2x Multiplier anymore

As for speed, I'm not sure about Vessel Forms and combined individuals being 2x their previous speed, 2x the power yeah, but not 2x the speed

Totally gonna be hated for this
hm but the demon marks boosts all stats at least 2x. When the One tried to break the nebula, Zeldris had to struggle and go even faster. I am sure that was more than 2x

Prime 2nd Demon Mark scales to Mael.
But I'm not sure Zeldris' Demon Mark necessarily doubles his power anymore since all that's mentioned is the velocity of Ominous Nebula that's being doubled, so maybe that's just about speed? Then again, the speed of Ominous Nebula means it hits harder, so... Hmmmm, not sure about his Demon Mark being a strict 2x Multiplier anymore
I wasn’t too sure either, but we agreed on it via 1st Demon Marks having a 2x multiplier.
Ludoshel was intercepting Chandler + Cusack with just telekinesis, so I think a 2x speed multiplier is still reasonable. I believe Vessel Ludo scale to them without Flash, as she could keep up with Zeldris and Escanor.

I wasn’t too sure either, but we agreed on it via 1st Demon Marks having a 2x multiplier.
Eh, that's fine then, I won't be too nitpicky about it, you can also argue the since Ominous Nebula is based on speed becoming power, that doubling it's speed will also end up doubling the power
Ludoshel was intercepting Chandler + Cusack with just telekinesis, so I think a 2x speed multiplier is still reasonable.
Combining with another individual doesn't guarantee double speed, only power

Since speed and power increases are not always linear

Why wouldn’t it? It’s literally 1 original person divided into those fractions, which are approximately equal.

Why wouldn’t it? It’s literally 1 original person divided into those fractions, which are approximately equal.
Cause if I combined my power with someone else, it doesn't mean I'm combining our speeds

Like it would explicitly need to be mentioned they're adding their speeds together

What do you mean? Explain?
Basically, moving a mass at twice the speed requires 4x the energy.
Cause if I combined my power with someone else, it doesn't mean I'm combining our speeds

Like it would explicitly need to be mentioned they're adding their speeds together
Like I said, KE is a thing, but your interpretation is incorrect. They’re not adding just their power together, it’s combining their physical forms, so they’re adding everything.

Basically, moving a mass at twice the speed requires 4x the energy.

Like I said, KE is a thing, but your interpretation is incorrect. They’re not adding just their power together, it’s combining their physical forms, so they’re adding everything.
Moving what?

I’ve already given the scaling in the OP.

Any mass at all.

Let’s say you have a 1 kg ball. Moving it at 10 m/s will generate 50 joules, but moving it at 20 m/s generates 200 joules.
But what did Hendrickson move? Or are you using an example?

But what did Hendrickson move? Or are you using an example?
It’s an example. Basically, doubling your energy output (which speed is based on) won’t double your speed, unless the author says it does.
The title of this thread is an AOT anime reference.
I’ve never actually seen past Annie’s capture.

It’s an example. Basically, doubling your energy output (which speed is based on) won’t double your speed, unless the author says it does.

I’ve never actually seen past Annie’s capture.
Okay, so when you see mine and rabbit's crt and make part 2 give me a head's up.

Pretty sure that’s just Tarmiel being somewhat of a glass-cannon to specific attacks, unless you want to say base Galand is equal for splitting him in half.

Even in their vessels, Tarmiel and Sariel dealt with two forms of Estarossa that were stronger than Monspeet.

I really don't like the Galand Feat, he was Off gaurd but probably semi liquefied before galand cut him

As for Monspeet I'm pretty sure it was a normal attack that went through Tarmiel head before getting cut up by Sariel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back