• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final NNT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn’t have been liquefied, as Derieri had just stopped punching him.

So was Galand’s, Derieri harming Sariel, and Estarossa crushing all of Sariel’s bones.

I don’t think so, tbh. Both of them aren’t even that powerful compared to people who are even on par with the Archangels, let alone their vessels.

Especially Galand, who barely cut Escanor when his power level had just reached 50,000.

I don’t think so, tbh. Both of them aren’t even that powerful compared to people who are even on par with the Archangels, let alone their vessels.

Especially Galand, who barely cut Escanor when his power level had just reached 50,000.
Maybe they were stronger 3000 years ago?

I’ve addressed this argument more times than I care to count.

Firstly, magic power =/= strength just by in-universe lore. Galand and Derieri, for example, wouldn’t lose all that much power.

Secondly, they have confirmed power levels that are barely higher than their Ten Commandments arc power levels.

Third, as Bleach said, they were harvesting souls throughout the arc. The Ten Cs don’t even remotely complain about this being an issue by the 1 month time-skip.

Lastly, we outright have confirmation that their physical abilities weren’t even nullified that much. Galand completed a trip in 72 jumps that would have taken 70.

Wait what exactly would indura Monspeet and Derieri get?

At least small country level+ or Country level since Monspeet one shotted both tarmiel and sariel and Derieri casually overpowered true body ludociel?

Not sure if 100% Deity is 2x faster than 50%. Because it looks like Meli 3rd demon mark, Ban, king can even react to his attack and damage him with their attack.

There's no such thing as 3rd Demon Mark.

Aside from King, they did barely any damage. Also, as you just said, it can take all 3 of them to do this kind of stuff.

You don't even need to be equal to someone to react to their attacks.

No, it's that the 100% deities are twice as fast as their 50% counterparts that have kept up with these characters. Easily fighting them is just more justification, I guess.

There's no such thing as 3rd Demon Mark.

Aside from King, they did barely any damage. Also, as you just said, it can take all 3 of them to do this kind of stuff.

You don't even need to be equal to someone to react to their attacks.
Zeldris has a third demon mark when using ON agansit Mael this

I'd strongly argue that's just inconsistent designs, given that Zelris consistently has the same one throughout Cursed By Light and even Meliodas' suddenly alternates randomly from full circles to nearly completed circles.

Supporting my point, Zeldris goes from a full circle to not having it in the very next chapter.

I'd strongly argue that's just inconsistent designs, given that Zelris consistently has the same one throughout Cursed By Light and even Meliodas' suddenly alternates randomly from full circles to nearly completed circles.

Supporting my point, Zeldris goes from a full circle to not having it in the very next chapter.
We are using the manga it takes precedence here not anime or movies

Cursed By Light is canon to the manga. So no, the manga doesn't take precedence. Besides, the full-circle Demon Mark is by far the most inconsistent design in the manga.

Isnt it a little weird to ignore the Danafor because of the inconsistentcies which version of Meliodas was used (aka 60k or AM)?

Since this feat is calculated country level and AM a little over 2x stronger than the 60k one, both would be country level.

Why not pick one of them?

Why is this feat ignored exactly?

Isnt it a little weird to ignore the Danafor because of the inconsistentcies which version of Meliodas was used (aka 60k or AM)?

Since this feat is calculated country level and AM a little over 2x stronger than the 60k one, both would be country level.

Why not pick one of them?

Why is this feat ignored exactly?
The feat isn't Country level, that's why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back