• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final NNT Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNT Revision(This is for STRAIGHT BEAMS/FLASH only, No OTHER variation) - Before we jump in some points
-The old one was closed due to a slight mistake but not to worry , this is the final post about their speed until the new series start. I will be posting scans below in order of text with real life science .

1- I personally feel we to relook at the ark beams ,
Nnt light beam
in every translation, MS/Crunchy and even viz they say light particles , and what are light particles? Photons so logically their straight beams would easily travel at SOL , But with just that another sub rel-rel+ feat for them
https://prnt.sc/qt8rca - Does it meet any requirements ? ya it do . -Called light-Reflect off metal-Made of photons so it meets 3 reqs on this page unless i missed anymore.
- As you can see it was reflecting off dianes body parts which was metal, before her arm was used as an anti feat cuz everyone agreed it was her real arm BUT.. she was wearing long sleeves so we can only assume it was in heavy metal mode like her legs and even if you still disagree its reflecting off her weapon also
Nnt light beam 3

-Any Anti feats? well that depends , the variations sure but im not counting them in this cuz i understand how manipulation affects the spe
Nnt light beam 4
ed bla bla bla. And the towns people running, thats not reacting they were just randomly running cuz shit was getting crazy its like people shooting up a area, and you start running cuz of it.. thats not you reacting lol.
2- Anywho.. FLASH..Flash stated to be LITERAL like all the other graces which is why their large country and not small due to OCEAN but thats another story, and heres what is flash is IRL so https://prnt.sc/qswl5g so he follows all of that and then we have gowthers feat idk if you wanna take it or not tbh i dont mind either also note... flash is slower when not using their true bodies .

-
Nnt light beam 5
And heres gowther outpacing the light beam , tho the distance from him and eli wasnt that far either way still a feat.
-Is this an outiner for gowther? if accepted normally sure BUT he kinda does the same to demon king meliodas why saving eli again outpacing the attack.
3- Finally ON , i can see why MS had it translated as "FTL" since flash is literal and ON>Mass/Spam Teleportation>>True FLASH>FLASH>>ARK , all this does is give zeldris attack speed FTL which is fine since no one countered its speed anyways.
-Now my personally HEADCANON (lol) you know how SD face is the light itself? since she created the goddess she would also be the soul creator of ARK whos to say that ability dont mimic her face? huehuehuehuehue

If anything their speed for the verse would be rel+-sol
NNT Light beam 7
Nnt light beam 6

Ok, since we're finally going to do this again, let this be the last time we go over this unless we get new relevant information about the speed, god knows we don't want to talk about this again

1st, we must look at whether or not there are any Lightspeed statements and.... there aren't any, Ark and Flash are never stated to be the speed of light If it was, this discussion wouldn't need to happen, cause it would be confirmed and this would be easier for everyone

So 2nd, we must see if Ark itself acts and is literal light, and sadly, it just doesn't

For one, Ark is a universal energy used throughout all the forms and shapes it is, so selectively deciding that only the Beams are Lightspeed while disregarding the other forms the magic takes so that you can use the argument that the beams are only Lightspeed doesn't work as it ignores the flaws in the argument, Ark attacks also cause explosions and act as huge energy blasts, which real light does not, which I know is being a stickler, but that's kinda what we do for confirming Lightspeed, if there are no statements and the magic doesn't actually work like light, you can't assume Lightspeed

Ark attacks are also able to be physically touched and lifted, Diane punches Ark beams, and Galand literally lifts an Ark Ball, as for Ark reflecting off shiny surfaces, that technically is not confirmed cause while Diane tanks all of Mael's Ark Beams and they aren't shown to reflect off really, they're just being nullified by Heavy Metal which is a defensive tool, the attacks are just being blocked, they aren't reflecting off in a different direction otherwise we would have seen that happen, but this is more of a subjective point, to me they don't appear as if they're being reflected, simply blocked

Ark Beams have also been shown to bend and change shape, meaning that they don't always stay straight and therefore don't actually travel like real life light, once again showing that the magic doesn't function like real world light

As for Flash, sadly it's only description is just Ludoshel moving fast, it has no support for being Light Speed, just because it is called Flash, it does not indicate Lightspeed, it is completely baseless and going off a janky name as Lightspeed doesn't have any weight behind it, also for the the literal definition argument, Flash doesn't explicitly mean light or moving at the speed of light, that's like assuming DC's The Flash is always lightspeed because he has that name, even though there are versions of him that don't have that level of speed (This is not the best example though since most variations of The Flash can move faster than light, all I'm saying is that a name doesn't dictate anything on its own)

Supreme Deity's head being light doesn't really mean anything

In conclusion, because there are no Lightspeed statements and Ark doesn't act like real life light, it is safer and makes more sense to not assume Lightspeed, Ark is more of a Holy Element of Magic instead of just light, it's Holy Energy and cannot be assumed to be light speed, because it does not have the properties of real light or have statements of lightspeed, meaning that it doesn't fill out our standards of Lightspeed on the site, so all in all, we can't assume Lightspeed just because we want it to be

Alright, can't to see how this plays out, I don't really care which side wins, I just care about the accuracy of the content

it did reflect of diane and her weapon tho its clearly in the scans and it does meet 3 reqs on the page if looked at the light speed page before i used the req, and flash isnt mostly about the name its that its a LITERAL flash theres a difference

they bended slightly thats still rel speed seeing their still made of photons i love how you ignore that part xd also something dont have to be called "light speed" to be LS..

It doesn't look to me like the beams are reflecting, simply being nullified by Heavy Metal, we don't see the beams fully reflect off into a different direction in the same beam form, but once again, I admit this is very subjective on how you view it

well i think its reflecting , it might not be perfect but it is, plus i think thursday we might see that part animated

lmao.. sunshine is literal, 1- fight with vampire he was emitting light aka sun SHINE alot of people forget he has light manipulation .. he can make a mini sun which personally i can compare it with father from fmab. and last he gains power from the sun

Sunshine isn't literal. Gaining power from the sun? Creating mini suns? This totally has nothing to do with a literal sunshine. Also, comparing it to a totally different ability from a different verse such as Father's mini suns doesn't help your case.

i compare so you can get my point cuz im not gonna be one of those guys that say hes star tier lmao

But your argument for Flash relies on the fact that the Graces are literal, if Sunshine was literal, he would only have the ability to emit light, but he has far more, so we can't just assume they are completely literal based off the name, which is the only evidence for Lightspeed Flash and even then, that's not entirely reliable

but i dont see how we are ignoring the beams are photons :/ i highly doubt photons are moving at mhs speed

Ark may be comprised of Photons, but that doesn't necessarily mean they move the speed of light, I mean Ark Balls which are standing perfectly still in the palm of the user are still comprised of Photons, yet they are not moving, therefore the speed is independent from the magic being comprised of photons, no one has dodged the photons, they have dodged balls, beams, and weapons the photons comprise

tarmel used the arc beam vs mael , and he dodge it, gowther outpaced it, diane reacted twicem does that not count for even rel?

Also, why are we assuming "light particules" in this case means photons when they're talking about divine magic and the verse doesn't have the scientific advancements needed to know what photons are?

cuz i googled what are light particles which , didnt i give a link? they called them photons

also japan scans has the photon kanji which i shown on the last topic but i long deleted that

Zezu1995 said:
cuz i googled what are light particles
This is exactly what I mean. We, out of universe, know light is made of particules named photons. Why do we assume them, in an universe which only has access to medieval technology, know what photons are?

Zezu1995 said:
jesus aint you thinking to much into it? its still fiction ya know
Fiction has internal consistency. If they're in an universe which doens't have technology to know about photons, why do we assume they do?

know whats funny? dont got the tech for photons but someone know chaos came from another part of the universe and created earth.

ByAsura said:
I agree with DemonGod. Also, Ark is shown bouncing off a rock and human-ish flesh in that very same scene where Diane reflects with heavy metal.
It also makes characters like Rou and Galand SoL.
tbh idk how i missed that rock part lmao... and no it dont make them sol.. galand aint dodge anything and wont scale to current diane/gowther anyways

>but someone know chaos came from another part of the universe and created earth

Plotholes and bs at the last second plus a feat that did't happen IIRC doesn't justify lightspeed tho

Zezu1995 said:
know whats funny? dont got the tech for photons but someone know chaos came from another part of the universe and created earth.
Oh yeah, and Native Australians from thousands of years in the past also said the world was created by beings who came from the stars, doesn't mean anything to their technological level.

Galand reacts to an ark and Rou dodged a couple of beams, or scales to his friends who did.

Current Diane, Gowther and King are on the Ten Commandments' level.

@Zezu If they are light, what's the difference. Also, he didn't, Ludoshel attacked him from behind.

Once again, Current Diane, Gowther and King are on the Ten Commandments' level.

ByAsura said:
@Zezu If they are light, what's the difference. Also, he didn't, Ludoshel attacked him from behind.
Once again, Current Diane, Gowther and King are on the Ten Commandments' level.
ya he did and then ludo shot 5 more beams he couldnt dodge one after galand noticed the first and this is the same man who dodged merlins teleport by jumping and came back which iirc the high end got sub rel

I suppose that's true, but like I've said, there are still far too many characters who scale for it to logically work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back