• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy, state of the verse

Quibster

She/Her
Looking to see if I can get in contact with the verse maintainers, whether by discord server or group chat for future content-revision stuff. Specifically looking to contribute to FFXIV-related and the first six games specifically! Any idea where I can find a supporter/verse discord? Thanks!

Edit: Also looking to be up-to-date with anything related to the verse here. What are the state of things currently?

Last edited:
I don't dabble in Final Fantasy much myself (Only FFXII and FFXV) but there is a FF discussion thread going on about FFXVI, you can ask people questions there for better results even though it's not about FFXIV specifically you can still ask questions and hopefully get more peoples attention. I'll link it below.

Back