• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ok this is tricky which ones activate faster ? both are automatic and ignore speed and distances

but this would be a stomp either way so no

it's a mistake

tho i don't member if yogiri is actually full atomatic or he has to detect the killing intent first (at least even vs the world eater he detect him before killing him)

Because AP isn't the problem here, the problem is that both use an instakill attack that the can't resist.

Apparently ... Yogiri can automatically kill everything that presents danger to him, whether he is the author of the danger, a skill or even the Laws of Physics and Concepts.

I think Yogiri wins. I think he can kill Fiamma's ability and Fiamma himself at the same time.

Unless new info got exposed in chapter 107 yogiri still first detect and then kill the enemy it's not fully automatic to the point he doesn't even need killing intent awareness anymore

Yes but still perceived it first I don't remember him killing something automatically without first percinving it with his power

Fimma HR is isnatd completely automatic to the point he can't control the out put even if he wanted too, and beat and defeat stuff that he has no knowledge about

Not exactly ... He was able to detect and instantly kill the Celestial Eater. In reality, Yogiri should have something of an instinctive reaction, because the slightest sign of danger, whatever it may be, he kills automatically (unless it is someone he knows).

He killed the Tower Miasma, even before he even knew it was a miasma and killed the Devil himself, without really thinking about killing him.

Yogiri kill an entire army and the HRE's avatar while he was sleeping, so yes, the ability doesnt need him actively recognized it to be activated.

MostPowerfull said:
Not exactly ... He was able to detect and instantly kill the Celestial Eater.
In reality, Yogiri should have something of an instinctive reaction, because the slightest sign of danger, whatever it may be, he kills automatically (unless it is someone he knows).

He killed the Tower Miasma, even before he even knew it was a miasma and killed the Devil himself, without really thinking about killing him.
i might be membering wrong but didn't he felt danger so he activated it anyway to auto target the misasma and the demon king ? (i member he even saying sorry or something of the like)

btw why does he still have a sword as standard equipment ? im quite sure he used it once and to this chapter he has ditched it , and did u guys already made a key for the second seal removal or plan to keep it as 1 key ?

btw please close this is stomp either way by site rule, there is not fight it's just which ability is faster and really it's up to anyone guess here

Not exactly.
But it doesn't really matter. The moment this automatic weapon or Fiamma himself tried to kill him, they died automatically.

MostPowerfull said:
Not exactly.
But it doesn't really matter. The moment this automatic weapon or Fiamma himself tried to kill him, they died automatically.
That's nice, but he'd already be dead before that can happen, one can argue.

So it's just a straight up incon.

This seems pretty much like an Incon.

If he doesn't even need to activate it himself, being able to sense killing intent to use it before he gets shanked seems kind of useless...?

Did something happen or change between chapters?

Wouldnt Yogiri stomp due to Immeasurable reactions and attack speed? Im pretty sure that means Fiamma and his magic hand die before they can attack.

Uh, whether it cares or not doesn't really matter, Fiamma needs a counter to it if he wants to inconclusive Yogiri via both hitting at the same time.

Back