• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featherine Augustus Aurora vs. SCP-3812(modified)

I know many will consider this battle stomp, but let's do it in a different way:

Both were equalized as Tier-1A
The environment can be anywhere, perhaps on an oil rig or nuclear missile silo.
Both have a maximum of 1 month to prepare
The canonical powers of SCP-3812(3812 original powers)
The distributed powers of this wiki to Featherine.

I will not participate in the discussion, you decide among themselves, but know that I vote for SCP-3812. I put it as Fun and Games although it has the intent of Versus Threads.

If this thread violates wiki rules, the admin can close it.

Featherine eithers erases them with author's authority, or just attacks with conceptual weapons to bypass his durability. 3812 only seems to grow stronger in a physical conventional manner, even if it is my a universal/multiversal scale. In this fight only Featherine can observe other multiverses like "Children of Paradise" and "Ghost in the Shell" while being aware she is a fictional character. She doesn't just have that knowledge either, she can use it to pull and manipulate what happens in those universes/multiverses.

Featherine is second to none in fiction save for true omnipotents like TOAA. The story literally says she is RIGHT under a true omnipotent, and can stop the progression of events, even for beings who time has no meaning for, to kill them with the desire for them to be dead alone, all while drunk.

Featherine wins due to being nonexistence/oblivion. The likely avatar for the author. Featherine probably has 'haxs' to bypass everything (including everything/nothing). Baresenio summarizes my point fully (except omnipotent beings).

Back