• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favourite Youtubers.

Here is mine (in no particular order.)

1) LEMMiNO (A great example of quality over quantity.)

2) Kurzgesagt - In a Nutshell (Really good channel.)

3) nigahiga (Probably my only favourite mainstream youtuber.)

4) NerdSync (He is pretty different from rest of the comic channels.)

5) How It Should Have Ended (Only for superhero cafe/villain pub & their parody of superhero movies.)

Exurb1a by far.

Then minutephysics (i'm pretty much studying physics because i found this channel 4 or 5 years ago), Vsauce, Kurzgesagt, How it should have ended (pretty much any of their videos involving batman is gold), Domics, ShoddyCast (loved their Elder scrolls lore series), Numberphile/Sixty symbols, JonTron, Cinemasins, Philip DeFranco, CaseyNeistat, Geography Now, 3Blue1Brown and many more.

Maybe i should find a hobby.

In no order:

1) Uncivilized Elk. Really comprehensive reviews/analyses on Adventure Time and Steven Universe episodes, with occasional fan theories and piecing together the deep lore. The dude is great at spotting small details and character moments that I missed and made me appreciate episodes even more then I initially did (His analysis on the episode "Bun Bun" made me realize it had a ton of character development that I totally missed).

2) ChannelFrederator. Tons of geeky cartoon trivia, even if some of their videos are poorly researched.

3) Foxy Anime. I pretty much only follow his Digimon content, but his videos have been a great source of news regarding the series. I love his analysis work as well.

4) Xidnaf. A linguistics YouTuber, they're scarce but I love them. I'm a language nerd and aspiring conlanger, so his (her? I honestly can't tell) content is great.

5) BlazingAzureCrow. Many people have said it, but their "Digimon Adventure Tri Abridged" series is better than the actual anime for actually handling the character development and drama better. It's wild. They're also funny as hell.

7) anim8ball. An animation critic whose an aspiring animator himself. He's very in depth and fair, and even lends his own knowledge of how the animation process to explain why something either doesn't work or seems odd. It's very interesting to hear him discuss the ins and outs of 3-D animation.

8) Trey the explainer. Dinosaurs, Aliens, Cryptozoology, Urban Legends, Cthulhu Mythos, Gravity Falls and Steven Universe all in one place. Very high quality content too.

Theirs also a lot of other channels I follow, but some of them make me feel like I'm losing IQ points from watching them, yet I come back to them. It's probably not healthy and I should probably be doing more productive things.

SciShow, SciShow Space, Thoughty2 (informative)

Star Wars, Star Wars Explained, Fact Free, TheCancrizans, Dash Star, Star Wars Theory, Bessy, Star Wars Reading Club, Stupendous Wave, Geetsly's (Star Wars stuff)

Antoine Bandele (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Avatar stuff)

Halo Canon, Halo Follower, LateNightGaming, HiddenXperia (Halo stuff)

Spacedock (sci-fi vehicles and battles lore)

Game Debate, Tzzsmk, Slavepetrich (gaming)

ForneverWorld, JaymesHanson, Ben Pain's Reviews, Sunpatch94 (anime/manga reviewers)

Rooster Teeth, Red vs Blue, Team Four Star

Geekdom 101 and Northernlion. The former for his DB knowledge and the ladder for his sense of humor.

FBE and React: Always love to see people reacting to things that they didn't even know that exist

A+Start & Scykoh: Is impressive how satisfying can break a game be

Anothink: Daily dosis of random animations. They're all with english subtitles (Tho you probably saw him making animations for Youtubers like pewdiepie)

HolaSoyGerman: A chilean youtuber how can make you laugh with his videos. While he has some videos with subtitles, warning: He speaks really f***ing fast.

ElrubiusOMG & Jacksepticeye: Both for fun gameplays. One from Spain, the other from Ireland.

There is nothing about this whole scenario that doesn't make me so disgusted I want to violently vomit out my internal organs. I despise you both so intensely that I can't tell if my vision is blurry from my near death experience or from my unforgiving rage. If allowed, once I'm back to full health, I'll gut you with an honest to God smile in my face and then procede to paint the home I built with your bodies with you very blood
~ TFS Bardock​

Animation: Channel Federator, Hyun's Dojo, TFS, LittleKuriboh, Domics, CamillaCuevas (I love the Nemesis animations and Glitchtale), Roosterteeth

Critics: Nostalgia Critic, CinemaSins, ScreenJunkies

Gaming: TFSGaming

For my nerdy purposes: TheJWitzz, Dorkly

Comedy: Nigahiga, Smosh (pre 2012), REACT, FBE, ERB

I love how no one named music other than ERB

For Comedy, Studio C and Nigahiga.

For Science, Vsauce, Veritasium, Minute Physics, Smarter Every Day etc.

For Music, Natewantstobattle{Has probably some of the best parody songs of Pokemon and the single best Death Note parody song}, ERB{Screwed the Ash battle, but meh} and Chester See, to an extent.

I'd say my current most entertaining would be Studio C. One of the greatest things to happen to me over the Internet.

Blank Page (NWTB, Death Note Parody)

Scott Sterling (Studio C)

Speed Of Darkness (Vsauce)

Roast Yourself (Nigahiga)

All are exceptional youtubers,

@The real cal howard

Well, in terms of youtube musicians (so no official bands and stuff) I quite enjoy miracleofsound, 331Erock, Dan Bull and Ten Second Songs (honourable mention: Rhett and Link). Granted, most of them do covers or just game/movie/anime music but they have some gems in there.

If anyone knows any good original youtube musicians (who make their own original songs) Id be interested in checking them out.

Movie Reviews: Jeremy Jahns and Chris Stuckmann

Gaming: Captainsparklez (don't judge....)

Anime content: Misty/Chronexia (I hate the thumbnails though...)

Best community on YouTube: Blind Wave (OMG IT'S SO PEACEFUL)

Fictional character fights: Screwattack (well they ARE the best...despite having lost quality)

For the show: Roosterteeth (yeah...RWBY)

Music: Monstercat, Trap Nation, Spinning Records

Gaming: Im Suda and his friends, VanossGaming and his friends, The Robust (Kwebbelkop, Jelly, Slogoman), TmarTn, Ali-A, theRadBrad and more.

Reactions: Tyrone Magnus, REACT, and Fine Bros.

Animation: Hyun or Hyun's Dojo and ScrewAttack.

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
Music: Monstercat, Trap Nation, Spinning Records

Gaming: Im Suda and his friends, VanossGaming and his friends, The Robust (Kwebbelkop, Jelly, Slogoman), TmarTn, Ali-A, theRadBrad and more.

Reactions: Tyrone Magnus, REACT, and Fine Bros.

Animation: Hyun or Hyun's Dojo and ScrewAttack.
If you like reactions I highly recommend you to try Blind Wave.

Dave Rubin/The Rubin Report for highly informative interviews that actually teach people to think for themselves, instead of trying to dumb down and brainwash them. He is sponsored by Larry King. I highly recommend the show, for anybody who wants to grow on a personal level.

Epic Rap Battles of History for entertainment.

games: pewdiepie, EricVanWilderman, XLHgladiator, Maximillian Dood, Clement642, Smosh Games, Cobanermani456,Markiplier, DBZanto Z, YoVideogame, SGB (super gaming bros), XXRyuujin, Kaggy films, Anime Games Online (honestly i got so many game channels i like it hurts LOL)

Random s***: Lost Pause (the things he does…KEK), The Anime Man (Same as Noble RIP)

Animations: Screwattack!

I have a lot of channels I really like, so here's a small sampling:

Jontron, idubbbz, videogamedunkey, TheSw1tcher, TeamFourStar, Arch Warhammer, ashens, Bruva Alfabusa, Chris Ray Gun, cyriak, hotdiggedydemon, Rob ****, I Hate Everything, Jordan Underneath, LittleKuriboh, ralphthemoviemaker, RebelTaxi, theodd1sout, Vargskelethor, YourMovieSucksDOTorg, etc.

I also like Chris Ray Gun. Dave Rubin has interviewed him as well.

Back