• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favorite Voice Actors/Actresses

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
It's okay to bring this up here right?

Whether you're into games, anime, animated movies or both, some of us live to see VAs we're found of voice characters we're fond of.

So tell me, what are some of your favorite voice actors around, and what are your favorite roles from them.

Male: Pretty much everything done by Troy Baker is an automatic YES for me, I myself like his roles as Greed (Greedling) and Delsin Rowe. Also, Travis Willingham, Graham Mactavish as Dracula in the recent Castlevania series. A ton of them.

Female: Yeesh, a ton of people I like, Laura Bailey as...God I don't know, Lust, Abigail Walker, simply way too many to list. Carrie Keranen is also great as Satsuki Kiryüi and Mami Tomoe. Kari Wahlgrin as the female Hero of Tytho and Saber and Kira Buckland, as the rather recent but widely loved 2B

Tell me some of yours

No one mentioned James Earl Jones yet and I'm disappointed.

Tara Strong (Timmy Turner, Raven, Twilight Sparkle), Neil Kaplan (Optimus Prime, Aurelion Sol), and John de Lancie (Q, Discord).

Male: Takehito Koyasu (Great voice and actor, characters like Aokiji, Dio, Takasugi), Joji Nakata (His deep voice for certain characters is a 10/10, Kirei, King Hassan, Alucard, etc)

Female: I would say Aoi Yuuki (Girl is really talented, Diane, Tanya, Okita, Clementine, etc) though i would personally pick Maaya Sakamoto 'cause i love Ryougi Shiki's voice.

Hearing the infamous ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA in Matthew Mercer's voice.

Has fills me with determinatio.

English Voice Actors:

Male - Grant George, Crispin Freeman, Vic Morgana, Johnny Yong Bosch, Greg Ayers.

Female (Alot of them) - LAURA BAILEY, Mela Lee, Wendee Lee, Casandra Lee (too many 'lee's), Cherami Leigh, Christina Vee, Karen Strassman, Bridget Hoffman.

Glad you mentioned Kira Buckland Gargoyle. I'm glad she made it into the VA industry and remember her early days on newgrounds and machinama's. I'm hoping for Corinne Sudburg to make her debut as well.

Japanese Voice Actors: (Don't really follow them that much but here are some)

Akira Ishida, Rie Kugimiya, Kana Hanazawa, Rina Sato, Natsuko Kuwatani, Hikaru Midorikawa and YUKARI TAMURA.

John DiMaggio deserves a mention whether it's Bender, The Scotsman, Jake the Dog Ect he always sounds bombastic and delivers a great performance

Back