• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna give credit to Gargoyle for suggesting Sakura :D

7-A versions

Speed equalised.

SBA (we will see if giving knowledge about each other's abilties is necessary during the thread)

Sieghart:

Sakura Matou:

Inconclusive:

Read the profiles before voting. All of it,cause pretty much everything is there.

Sakura Matou is going to spam the living crap out of him with incredibly hard to kill Shadow Giants who can devour him, turn him into magic, or just outright hit him around. Elements will only delay the inevitable.

On top of this, Mind Manipulation, not sure if it will work, her connection to Angra Mainyu may override the mind manipulation.

His mind manipulation is basically connected to his Sort of BFR. He seals you inside of a void where you are tortured with your own nightmares for "eternity". Even if she deals with mind manipulation she ain't coming back.

Also, are this shadows made with magic? Cause you know he can kind absorb them or deflect them or just disperse/nullify them and well he doesn't have to "kill" them at all.

Also his seals is dangerous as it blocks the enemie on spot and the stronger their magical power is the harder is to release yourself from it, plus his magical sword absorbs magic as well so it can be used on shadows if necessary.

Plus, i kinda only now noticed her durabilty and i am wondering if this is a stomp as his seven star attacks has great AOE and i am not sure can she dodge it.

Generally a magic user is pretty screwed agaisnt this dude... He is hard to deal with.

Maybe i didn't think through this match-up enough...

Sounds like a far inferior version of Angra Mainyu, which she's connected to.

Uh no, if he attempts to absorb them, he'll get devoured, and he'll be absorbed by Crest Worms.

Her durability is a complete non-issue, she took multiple 7A attacks from Gilgamesh and regenerated perfectly fine.

Now, big question Sakura kinda....Lacks the concept of Death itself, so how can he find a way around it.

She does have over a trillion magic units tho.

That fact she lacks the concept of death is not a problem due to his BFR via sealing in a void. At least i didn't see how can she come back from a BFR.

Well, he doesn't absorb them physicaly but with magic so i don't think they can devour him if they don't touch him just like that also, he can still deflect and nullify them instead of absorbing.

JEA16 said:
=Sieghart vs evil Shadow the hedgehog=
Tails and Seighart protect Cosmo from evil unforgibvale jerk cruel Shadow the hedghog.

that was awesome

Anime crossover show.

Back