• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Series - High Tier Character Max Speed Rating (CCC)

I think the answer is pretty simple. The temple of time may exist outside of time but it is also an artificial space time and universe, so we can get by without giving it to everyone who has moved in the temple of time. On the other hand, Solomon and Goetia were able to move in imaginary numbers space without the thing being created since they built the thing. If you wanna go another route, it's a massive ******* outlier for all the servants to be infinite speed, but it isn't for Grand Servant Solomon or Goetia to be able to do it

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I think the answer is pretty simple. The temple of time may exist outside of time but it is also an artificial space time and universe, so we can get by without giving it to everyone who has moved in the temple of time. On the other hand, Solomon and Goetia were able to move in imaginary numbers space without the thing being created since they built the thing. If you wanna go another route, it's a massive ******* outlier for all the servants to be infinite speed, but it isn't for Grand Servant Solomon or Goetia to be able to do it
Nowhere in my comment did I propose that all servants should have infinite speed.

Amaterasu, Gilgamesh and BB. Probably Goetia as well and maybe Tiamat, but not sure.

I think we imposed a pretty strict criteria so that we don't get outliers.

Did you forget about Solomon.

As for Tiamat, she on her profile, makes PS for Gilgamesh and Enkidu at their peak, so maybe?

Btw, if this is applied, some profiles will have to have their justifications changed, for example King Hassa does PS with Tiamat, Quetzalcoatl with Gilgamesh and Enkidu, and etc.

We gotta change some justifications for MFTL+ people too then.

Cuz there are people who scale to Living Gil (which honestly shouldn't have Infinite Speed, as he's not Ten Crowns Gil)

Makkurona said:
Btw I'm still skeptical on Ten Crowns Gil since the beginning
It's just Power of Origin Gil. Ten Crowns has loads of names, like Domina Cro/Cornam, Ten Crowns of Rulership, BB's Staff thingy

I don't want to derail things, but as far as i remember, he just got a power on the same level of BB's Ten Crowns, nothing more, to bypass it. He just got the authority on the same level, not the same authority. It's not known what kind of power he got, but that's it.

The wording and the context implies he received Ten Crowns before his Mythic Code was activated. I personally was sceptical at the time as well, but I did a detailed analysis in the revision thread where this was discussed which made me change my mind.

So, I believe living Gilgamesh and thus Enkidu shouldn't scale to CCC Gilgamesh when it comes to speed. I forgot to mention Solomon, but if Goetia is gettting this then he should as well. Should Tiamat get infinite as well and would that cause scaling problems due to scaling someone like Hassan and Quetz, as stated above.

Tiamat can still scale to Beast III/R, who scales to Kiara and the crossing Horsehead Nebula feat, and Beast III/L travelling across a universe, so there's the new speed scaling.

Were the changes applied, and the justifications changed?

It's also a good idea to put a note on CCC BB's profile why other Playables don't scale to her.

Enkidu: Should be comparable to Tiamat in her Pre-Dragonoid form

Tiamat: Should be superior to incomplete Beasts, such as Kama and Kiara

Kiara: Can fight with Hakuno's Servants

Gramps: Should be comparable to most Beasts, such as Tiamat

Beware that the next thing people are gonna ask, next to "Why Gilgamesh speed is not Infinite": "Why don't Kiara and other Playables scale to BB and Gil's Infinite speed?"

Can someone give me a summary as to why only the CCC people scale to infinite? I don't have time to read the whole thread.

Diinou HotHead said:

Done, what about Quetzalcoatl?

About a why other Playables don't scale with BB and Gilgamesh, it's best to add to profiles when upgrade them.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Can someone give me a summary as to why only the CCC people scale to infinite? I don't have time to read the whole thread.
In addition to them, Goetia and Solomon will also receive

If it's only the top-tiers of CCC + Solomon/Goetia getting infinite speed, it seems fine. As long as other Servants don't scale to them, everything seems to be fairly consistent and logical.

Diinou HotHead said:

Have you reached an agreement?

Okay. Thank you. Is there anything left to do here then?

Back