• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Series - High Tier Character Max Speed Rating (CCC)

Diinou HotHead said:
Rep's not in the Wiki anymore.
Solacis may or may niot join in the God Tier thingy.
Noted. In that case, who should I contact?

I'd really like for either a conclusion to be drawn by the knowledgable members or changes made by the moderators. But at the moment, it seems things are going nowhere.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
being located outside of Time itself is only infinite speed if i remember right. Which appears to be more consisent, but something else we have to look at is consistency.
Gilgamesh was able to move in Imaginary Number Space because the alteration that BB caused by messing with the system of Causality.

BB pre-mooncell traversed an area of infinite distance which is infinite speed.

Amaterasau is located outise of the time axis that should be infinite speed as well.

Though, someone like the lion king was able to shoot a blast from past into the future instantly to hit a part of sheba. Though we should eventaully do a CRT on singularities, but that looks like Immeasurable speed attack speed

That ability that Goetia used to incinerate humanity should definetly be immeasurable attack speed unless we want to go the route that imaginary number space transcends and lookd down upon the mulltiverse or whatever.

These are just my thoughts, and the first few that popped into my head
Being located outside of time itself is Infinite if it's linear time.

Infinite Speed (Able to move indefinitely while time literally stands still, travel anywhere instantly, or move an infinite distance within a finite amount of time. Teleportation does not count. For further information, see note 4 below.)

Being located outside of time is Immeasurable if Time no longer applies in the S=D/T equation as you progress from linear time to a completely different aspect of time. I.e. Movement beyond linear time.

Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed.

You are right in the sense that a lot of CRT needs to be undertaken.

Things about Nasuverse are having a hard time going anywhere. There's only 1 knowledgeable staff for this verse, while some other not-quite-knowledgeable staffs are aiming to bring the 2-A rating down, some are even aggressive about it.

Not to mention some other ongoing CRTs.

Anyways, I'll slap this Thread in the Nasuverse Discussion Thread, so Nasuverse fans can see this.

Diinou HotHead said:
Things about Nasuverse are having a hard time going anywhere. There's only 1 knowledgeable staff for this verse, while some other not-quite-knowledgeable staffs are aiming to bring the 2-A rating down, some are even aggressive about it.
Not to mention some other ongoing CRTs.

Anyways, I'll slap this Thread in the Nasuverse Discussion Thread, so Nasuverse fans can see this.
Thanks a tonne bro.

I really hope people open their eyes instead of making hasty decisions due to pride and blind rage. Because, I'll be honest I respect the vs wiki a lot but if that's how the people in power are going to choose to play their cards, then I will end up loosing a lot of respect.

Hmmm. I can't quite agree by giving everyone that can move in ISN Infinite speed and above. Because, well, that would mean basically every 5ervant and some divines and DAs will have that speed too.

Lemme take a jab on this

First, the nature of ISN (Imaginary Space Number) itself, like have been said above. I would give that speed if, and only if, they are in the ISN realm. But that would mean quite not right because apparently anyone strong enough can enter the space and move in it and survives. This is like in WH40K case where psykers, daemons, etc can move in the Warp where our normal time and space concepts don't apply, but that doesn't mean both those psykers and daemons suddenly have Infinite and above speed just because they can move in it.

So, i will give opinion the requirements for having "I" speed

1. Can survive in the ISN 2. Can move in the ISN 3. Can enter ISN as they please 3. Can manipulate the ISN itself

The last one is the most important because it can give legit reason to why the character can move in "I" speed. Just because you can move in it, be the Warp or ISN, doesn't mean you suddenly has incredible speed whole sale.

So basically, only whoever are actually living there and manipulate it will get the rating?

Sounds a strict enough requirement for me.

The Time Temple also reside in Imaginary number space. And every servant manage to move without problem.

John985 said:
The Time Temple also reside in Imaginary number space. And every servant manage to move without problem.
Lion King also said it was located beyond time in NA. Is this part mistranslated?

Mash also said Merlin's Tower and Avalon exists outside of Time too.

Yes, and so far, the only one who would have it will be BB obviously, Beasts, some god tiers, and maybe CCC main Servants.

BB for obvious reasons, use INS as her main powers besides Ten Crowns and Potnia Theron. Known Beasts like Goetia and Kiara can manipulate INS iirc, though will need confirmations. For Kama, dont know. While for Tiamat, her body was moving in real space and can't manipulate INS as for most reason she doesn't have the intelligent to manipulate it, so no Infinite speed for Tiamat as she was clearly shown moved not in Infinite speed in real space and can't manipulate INS to move using it.

Well, the strict requirements is because for one it can be clear who can have the speed and who can't. And secondly, so there will be no "OUTLIER" and "FAKE SCALING" knives thrown later on.

1'. Can survive in the ISN 2. Can move in the ISN 3. Can enter ISN as they please 3. Can manipulate the ISN itself

These are interesting requirements. Who would fulfill these requirements outside of BB and Gilgamesh?

Edit: Makkurona already answered.

Diinou HotHead said:
Lion King also said it was located beyond time in NA. Is this part mistranslated?

Mash also said Merlin's Tower and Avalon exists outside of Time too.
Kinda not wrong, because it said outside of the universe and outside of time.

In the mats

Ars Paulina. The Second Noble Phantasm. The Time Temple Solomon. The last stage for FateGO's first part. It compiles the human history converted into magic energy, a governed space. It exists in the imaginary space separated from the normal flow of time.

Diinou HotHead said:
I don't think Gil passes the "can manipulate" part...
Materials say: "Gilgamesh didn't see there being any meaning in the Holy Grail War, so somewhere in the darkness of the far side of the Moon (the sea of corrupted information) he made himself a room to sleep and dozed away to his degenerate dreams."

So, this "made himself a room to sleep" could imply that he manipulated a small part of the Far Side for himself.

By manipulating it, i mean those that actively manipulates INS like to move around like BB and Goetia. For Gil, i'm quite sure he has something in GoB that can do comparable speed, though it won't be applicable in combat most likely because it most likely something like his space ship. I wanted to give the Sakura Five the same rating, but i then remember at best they can navigate through it, not entering and manipulating it as they like it, barring Kazuradrop that is.

We gotta find the line between "Free-for-all scaling" and "strictly for peeps with feats"

Free-for-all will result in massively inflated speed

While strictly for peeps with feats will fill the verse with speee Outliers

Hello Everyone, I hope you all are having a great day. Okay, lets get into it. "second Noble Phantasm of Solomon. It is Solomon's Reality Marble workshop that exists outside of the universe and outside of time, located in the space of imaginary numbers." - https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Ars_Paulina?mobile-app=false

"Infinite Speed (Able to move indefinitely while time literally stands still, travel anywhere instantly, or move an infinite distance within a finite amount of time. Teleportation does not count. For further information, see note 4 below.)

Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see note 5 below.)" - https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Speed

"Immersion (Can travel back and forth from the Imaginary Number space, and Real Number Space)" - https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gilgamesh_(Fate_Series)?mobile-app=false

"Gilgamesh in the world of Fate/Extra is so powerful that he exist in a higher dimensional void that is possibly above Avalon in his base form. The Moon Cell has at least eight confirmed dimensions, as the barrier around the Moon Cell's core cuts through eight dimensions, and was only bypassed by BB's hacking abilities." - https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...lgamesh-fateextra-ccc-respect-thread-1984736/

Just as a clarification, no, moving in a timeless void or olaxe is not immeasurable, it is infinite. You can check a few pages, like Rimuru's, to see this is the case. Ars Paulina being outside of time, though, would likely not matter. The Shadow Border the protagonists use to travel is also entirely outside of time when it travels across Imaginary Nunber Space, but that doesn't mean time isnt behaving normally inside the Shadow Border itself. Being in a place entirely devoid of time and being in an A place that is inside a B place, when the B place is out of the flow of time but the A place isn't, aren't the same thing. Is like being in a submarine, the conditions outside of it aren't the same as inside, you aren't devoid of air because the submarine is in a place devoid of air. Unless there's a statement of there being no time at all inside the reality marble itself, in which case it should be fine.

Immeasurable would literally be moving along time in complete disregard of its forward flow. Moving in a place that is itself not linear in time isnt the same because that's a quality of the place, not of the character themselves.

But I do recommend trying to poke someone more knowledgeable on this kind of stuff. I think Agnaa did but I don't remember well.

I agree agree with some of the folks who say maving in imaginary numbers space outside of time on their own could have infinite speed. However, I'm not sure I agree that moving within Solomon's workshop alone is enough, especially since it is described to be it's own universe in and of itself. In addition, it would be a massive outlier to attempt to scale all the people who have worked in Solomon's workshop to infinite speed.

I will make 2 exceptions tho: Prime Solomon could potentially have infinite speed since he likely had to go into imaginary numbers space to even build the thing, and full power Goetia scaling to this.

More or less my point. The RM would be like a bubble, inside a river, and the nature of the river outside is not the same as inside the bubble. In general I believe we just assume pocket realities are the same as normal reality no matter whwre they are unless described otherwise.

Yeah, and they call Solomon's workshop a full blown universe of it's own. Given the extra context, it's safe to assume it has it's own space time anyway.

Apparently the CCC Servants keeping up with nigh-omnipresent BB only qualifies them for infinite speed, lol. Inb4 headcanon BB's speed was downgraded in the fight, lol. No. They scale directly to a nigh-omnipresent person in combat.

How strong do you need to be to destroy the planet in Fate ? Since Gil and Enkidu did it like Seven times as Enkidu rebuild it seven times

Well, you can ask but not in here. But the answer is that while actually people like Gil, high tiered Divines, DAs, and Types can destroy a planet sized body without protection, the Counter Force is very strong in Fate that it can handle pretty much almost all Anti World thrown at it

6D earth because Layer/Texture fuckery

anyways, i will agree to infinite speed. Neutral on Immeasurable, but id to see something more concrete for it.

Also, isn't there a thing about how Imaginary Number space is an "Eternal Present" because "Time is stopped"???

Also, Gilgamesh stopped his own time when he entered imaginary numper space to perserve himself.

Not at much as "Time is stopped" but more of "Time don't flow" because there are nowhere for it to flow. Past, present, and future exist there simultaneosly, and worked on a principle of "Universe of Record" (On a level of the Universe of Record, you can see all of the Multiverse like a book, even parts that were erased, like the enture CCC incident)

Well, peeps got something else to say?

Thankfully, this doesn't have much to do with the "Normal People" Tier of Nasuverse, so it won't get it the way of the other CRTs anyway.

No, I don't find that conclusive. Solomon's workshop doesn't seem at all to actually like time in it. It would be a different thing if he just doesn't age in it, but I am not buying it.

As for Gilgamesh, I personally remain skeptical. I really doubt the Shadow Border is moving at infinite speeds, so traversing the place seems to have something more related to it.

Besides the "not dying" aspect, of course. That is pretty important.

And no, Enkidu and Gil never destroyed the planet, ever. They destroyed the upper layer of reality that humans live in, and only a part of it. You even see a shot of the entire Earth. But that isn't the place for this.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
No, I don't find that conclusive. Solomon's workshop doesn't seem at all to actually like time in it. It would be a different thing if he just doesn't age in it, but I am not buying it.

As for Gilgamesh, I personally remain skeptical. I really doubt the Shadow Border is moving at infinite speeds, so traversing the place seems to have something more related to it.

Besides the "not dying" aspect, of course. That is pretty important.

And no, Enkidu and Gil never destroyed the planet, ever. They destroyed the upper layer of reality that humans live in, and only a part of it. You even see a shot of the entire Earth. But that isn't the place for this.
You're referring to their Strange Fake fight while I'm referring to their fight when they were alive

CorrectingYourMistakes said:
What part of the CCC playables kept up with nigh-omnipresent BB do you guys not understand?
What part of that can be done with infinite speed and that does nothing to get you immeasurable do YOU not understand? Get a clue what you are arguing about first, please.

@ Dangai But that was the very same thing. Unless you are saying shamhat could see the entire planet at once.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
CorrectingYourMistakes said:
What part of the CCC playables kept up with nigh-omnipresent BB do you guys not understand?
What part of that can be done with infinite speed and that does nothing to get you immeasurable do YOU not understand? Get a clue what you are arguing about first, please.
@ Dangai But that was the very same thing. Unless you are saying shamhat could see the entire planet at once.
You can't do that with infinite speed. Get a clue on what you are arguing about. Oh wait this is Vsbattles. No one here knows what they're talking about. Even your tiering system is broken. I only came here to correct unbearable BB wank in another thread and happened to see this one come up. But you kids are hopeless. Ima hop off this website. My job is done here regardless. Peace out Type Moon "experts," lol!

So you can't even actually argue your point, merely cry like an ineffectual child, yet you profess to know better. So despite the fact Tiamat has nigh-omnipresence, you'll disregard that she still has a main body that is the one that needs to be attacked? And that ia the very same for BB?

You obviously don't when your skull is so thick and your argument so crude and bad. Feel free to leave, such terrible logic would just make everything a chore.

Back