• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate characters: Outerversal or not

Many people on the internet claim that Saber, Gilgamesh, Archer Emiya, Tamamo, BB, and others are Outerversal. I have tried to understand why they think that but haven't reached a conclusion yet. Can someone explain to me in plain English why some seem to think that? Thanks in advance

They are not "Outversal"...

I suppose you are new here..

They are tier 1, sure...like Low 1-C, 1-C

Which means (Low Complex multiversal, Complex multiversal)

The "Outversal" scaling starts from Low 1-A (Low Outversal) upwards ,(1-A, High 1-A)= Outversal, High Outversal respectively)....

And after High 1-A, we have the tier "0" scaling, named "Boundless"...

The only Outversal character in Fate series, is "Swirl of the root", from where Shiki gathers some of her powers.

I hope this helps.

They are not "Outversal"...

I suppose you are new here..

They are tier 1, sure...like Low 1-C, 1-C

Which means (Low Complex multiversal, Complex multiversal)

The "Outversal" scaling starts from Low 1-A (Low Outversal) upwards ,(1-A, High 1-A)= Outversal, High Outversal respectively)....

And after High 1-A, we have the tier "0" scaling, named "Boundless"...

The only Outversal character in Fate series, is "Swirl of the root", from where Shiki gathers some of her powers.

I hope this helps.
He's asking why some supporters think they are Outerversal, and based off what evidence.

He's asking why some supporters think they are Outerversal, and based off what evidence.
The majority of characters in Nasuverse un terms of scaling don't even come close to the name "Outversal" IMAO

As a Nasu fan that it's been 3 years in this forum, I have never seen any other reasonable Nasu supporter say they are Outversal....obv except Swirl of the root and Shiki, no one else scales to that rating..

Last edited:
probably because of seth
Yeah, Seth for example, or countless TikTok scalers scale them to Outerversal and absolutely omnipotent and above everything in fiction. But I don't see why that should be true. That's why I thought I'd ask

Anyways, these types of threads tend to go off rail and inflammatory remarks towards other communities are inevitable.

I mean I didn't see it as a reliable source anyways, but it was kinda starting to annoy me lmao
You know, there is nothing good coming from a place full of influencers.......

An influencer can say Saitama is 1-A and many people will believe it 🗿🗿

Many people on the internet claim that Saber, Gilgamesh, Archer Emiya, Tamamo, BB, and others are Outerversal. I have tried to understand why they think that but haven't reached a conclusion yet. Can someone explain to me in plain English why some seem to think that? Thanks in advance
Because they have anything above space-time as outerversal, like CSAP does

Because we human beings have different perspectives in many aspects of this life.

I respectfully disagree with the assertion that the CSAP tiering system is inherently flawed. It is important to note that the VSBW and CSAP tiering systems are based on different principles; while the VSBW system prioritizes accuracy and logical consistency, the CSAP system emphasizes the freedom of scaling. Therefore, it is not accurate to claim that the CSAP system is wrong simply because it does not allow for the same level of scaling freedom as the VSBW system.

Also, it is worth noting that the CSAP system's FAQ is not as formally or precisely described as it could be. However, this does not necessarily mean that the system is flawed; rather, it may be a result of the fact that different individuals have different perspectives and understandings of various concepts. Ultimately, it is the diversity of human perspectives that allows for the existence of multiple tiering systems with different principles.

Last edited:
isnt the whole point of csap to be more free, how is their tiering system stricter, i though using it made it way easier to get people way higher

I respectfully disagree with the assertion that the CSAP tiering system is inherently flawed. It is important to note that the VSBW and CSAP tiering systems are based on different principles; while the CSAP system prioritizes accuracy and logical consistency, the VSBW system emphasizes the freedom of scaling. Therefore, it is not accurate to claim that the CSAP system is wrong simply because it does not allow for the same level of scaling freedom as the VSBW system.
Did you swap the two names?

I respectfully disagree with the assertion that the CSAP tiering system is inherently flawed. It is important to note that the VSBW and CSAP tiering systems are based on different principles; while the VSBW system prioritizes accuracy and logical consistency, the CSAP system emphasizes the freedom of scaling. Therefore, it is not accurate to claim that the CSAP system is wrong simply because it does not allow for the same level of scaling freedom as the VSBW system.

Additionally, it is worth noting that the CSAP system's FAQ is not as formally or precisely described as it could be. However, this does not necessarily mean that the system is flawed; rather, it may be a result of the fact that different individuals have different perspectives and understandings of various concepts. Ultimately, it is the diversity of human perspectives that allows for the existence of multiple tiering systems with different principles.
I understand your point....

But for example, if someone says Goku is only brick level, would you just say that it's only their opinion, and that they aren't wrong??

Seriously, who in their right mind takes TikTok as a reliable scaling source? 🗿
a shit ton of people, unironically

arguments include far side of the moon, true emptiness & binary oppositions and interview that ppl use to argue servants > void
theyre all wrong but there are a ton more that people use lol. ive even seen 1-a heroic spirits

I understand your point....

But for example, if someone says Goku is only brick level, would you just say that it's only their opinion, and that they aren't wrong??
Some people say Goku has wall level durability, and they have scans/evidence and formed arguments for it.

Generally speaking, it is important to recognize that different people may have different opinions and interpretations of things, and that these opinions may not necessarily be wrong. However, it is also critical to consider the evidence and reasoning that supports these opinions, and to be open to the possibility that they may be revised or updated based on new information or perspectives.

Some people say Goku has wall level durability, and they have scans/evidence and formed arguments for it.

Generally speaking, it is important to recognize that different people may have different opinions and interpretations of things, and that these opinions may not necessarily be wrong. However, it is also critical to consider the evidence and reasoning that supports these opinions, and to be open to the possibility that they may be revised or updated based on new information or perspectives.
Basically yeah, you are right...

However, sometimes we can't take this too far...

Ie someone says that a human in real Life can destroy a Universe with punches, would you just say they aren't wrong???

See, while your argument is almost right, there is some issues, as where solid evidence/ like proofs of Science, etc... overshadow the beliefs of someone.

About more than 800 years ago, people thought the Earth was plane, do you think those people are "right in their own way"? Of course not.....,I get everyone has their own unique opinions, but sometimes there is concrete evidence to dismish them

Let me guess it can affect inorganic beings too like robots
"Unified Language: The primeval language of humanity, and the only one of its time. Before God divided humanity after the incident at the tower of Babel, humanity spoke a single language, which was directly connected to The Root. Those who speak this language do not speak to man or beast, but to the soul and very foundation of a person, their Origin. The very statements of their words become Truth; Anyone who hears the words are forced to obey, as to deny their words is to deny the very structure of reality, and to reject one's own existence. It is the ultimate form of hypnotism. His commands have even been shown to take effect before he finishes saying them, or says them at all. His words resonate with Akasha, The Spiral or Origin itself, and can have it channel his will. He can draw on information from the Akashic Record pertaining to a person subconsciously, granting him the ability to regain information that has been completely lost or forgotten."

Idk

"Unified Language: The primeval language of humanity, and the only one of its time. Before God divided humanity after the incident at the tower of Babel, humanity spoke a single language, which was directly connected to The Root. Those who speak this language do not speak to man or beast, but to the soul and very foundation of a person, their Origin. The very statements of their words become Truth; Anyone who hears the words are forced to obey, as to deny their words is to deny the very structure of reality, and to reject one's own existence. It is the ultimate form of hypnotism. His commands have even been shown to take effect before he finishes saying them, or says them at all. His words resonate with Akasha, The Spiral or Origin itself, and can have it channel his will. He can draw on information from the Akashic Record pertaining to a person subconsciously, granting him the ability to regain information that has been completely lost or forgotten."

Idk
Would yogiri yeet him too?

Back