• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate - 9D Mooncell (Continuation of the closed CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message to the OP : based on the previous thread, you can add Regidian and Migue79 in the neutral section as well as Paul Frank in the agreed section (they expressed their opinion on this upgrade on the closed thread already).

I hope that one day.. atleast one day. This thread get a staff.
This site has an issue where in needing to rely on staff to get anything done just doesn't work, especially when they just flat out ignore a thread at times. Just leads to it dying at that point because no "mod energy."

Anyways didn't really give my opinion earlier, buuuuuut leaning disagree as much as a buff would be neat

I've written to most staff as I can, if you want the title to be accepted, share it too, they probably won't look at it with my sharing alone

Nah this is wild🤣

We should probably decide the result ourselves since the mods don't want to do it.

I wouldn't say I necessarily agreed on the last thread, I was just more neutral to the 9d as opposed to the 10 and 11d

As for my actual thoughts on 9d, it requires assuming the core being higher d is referring to it being higher than the rest of the mooncell which is already higher d. I personally haven't seen anything pointing to that assumption, so idk

I wouldn't say I necessarily agreed on the last thread, I was just more neutral to the 9d as opposed to the 10 and 11d

As for my actual thoughts on 9d, it requires assuming the core being higher d is referring to it being higher than the rest of the mooncell which is already higher d. I personally haven't seen anything pointing to that assumption, so idk
Aight

In Rani's speech, after mentioning Mooncell, the word high dimensional is mentioned here, we can directly think of all mooncell and say that it is higher dimensional, but are you still neutral about it?

Yes, she says the mooncell is the eye of god, and then that the core is a higher dimensional existence. This does not inherently mean its an existence of a higher dimension than the rest of the higher dimensional mooncell.

Yes, she says the mooncell is the eye of god, and then that the core is a higher dimensional existence. This does not inherently mean its an existence of a higher dimension than the rest of the higher dimensional mooncell.
I'm thinking like this, the Core is already a building block that manages the whole mooncell, and everyone knows it, and considering the rani's speech I just mentioned, it must be higher dimensional than all its structures within the barrier that cuts the 8th Dimension, am I right?

Kinda odd how the disagree section specifically hasn't been updated despite multiple people saying they don't agree
Neutral leaning towards disagree. Doesn't make much sense to me that the mooncell core will choose a wall that is one dimension lower than itself as its final wall of defence.
Here
Disagree since it's way vague statement
Here
This site has an issue where in needing to rely on staff to get anything done just doesn't work, especially when they just flat out ignore a thread at times. Just leads to it dying at that point because no "mod energy."

Anyways didn't really give my opinion earlier, buuuuuut leaning disagree as much as a buff would be neat
And mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back