• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2417433

Okay, we were derailing the strongest character thread, so...

Salt would be 2-C for embodying time across 4 planes of existence

Type 1 abstract existence

Fate Manipulation

Can Create cities where life, death, physics, and math mean nothing (If this is quantifiable)

Spatial Manipulation (Can alter the spatial structure of the underzee)

"Can Create cities where life, death, physics, and math mean nothing (If this is quantifiable)"

Yeah this sounds like Law Manipulation which it already has.

Law Manipulation as well as Life, Death, physics, and math manipulation.

Also salt is a dude. An eldritch horror but a male one.

Depends what is meant by "Can Create cities where life, death, physics, and math mean nothing". At best you could pull outright concept manip from that.

At the very least, they should be able to manipulate all these things if they're able to remove them, considering that generally they're omnipresent ideas.

By "depends what is meant" I'm basically saying I want the greater context to that so I can evaluate. I can't tell type 3 or 2 without knowing how concepts work in the verse.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Okay, we were derailing the strongest character thread, so...
Salt would be 2-C for embodying time across 4 planes of existence

Type 1 abstract existence

Fate Manipulation

Can Create cities where life, death, physics, and math mean nothing (If this is quantifiable)

Spatial Manipulation (Can alter the spatial structure of the underzee)
After reading the evidences here, the additions look alright to me:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2417433

Also, it is better to post all the supporting evidence in a CRT, Zach. I was inclined to disagree because I saw no proofs until I read the thread and not everyone is going to the action of that I made.

I still have questions though...

I don't think it is spatial. It's never implied to be. I think just generic "unapproachability" is enough of a power in and of itself. Green Baby has a similar power but with Size Manip. We could probably make a power page for it with the 2 of them as examples

The thing is, its possible but it's never implied to be spatial manip. We can say that it is possible spatial manip, but we don't know for sure.

I can make an Unnapproachability page if someone else doesn't want to. I'm currently in vacation and don't have access to my computer tho so it'll probably be like a week about. Green Baby should be used as another example of the power, but he does his via size manip. We can probably find other examples if we look

But again, its never implied to be spatial manip. You just go towards him but never reach him

It could just as likely be the thing where you never cross the room because you have to go another half distance

Back