• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Falcon and The Winter Soldier MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

Zemo is an absolute Chad, I'm rooting for him more than anyone right now.
This ^^^

Also, I looked up the dude that plays him and his actor is a Chad, too. Daniel Brühl is fluent in English, Spanish, French and German. Apparently, he's well known for being a multilingual actor like that.

This ^^^

Also, I looked up the dude that plays him and his actor is a Chad, too. Daniel Brühl is fluent in English, Spanish, French and German. Apparently, he's well known for being a multilingual actor like that.
Damn that's dope as heck that mans yolked

The serum amplifies everything that is inside. So, good becomes great. Bad becomes worse. This is why you were chosen. Because a strong man, who has known power all his life, will lose respect for that power. But a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows compassion.

Remember to spoiler tag in case anyone hasn't watched the latest episode yet.

Well, holy shit. Now THATS John Walker alright. A lot of the show's messaging and character dynamics/relationships are really beginning to grow. There's just so many sides to this. You got Wakanda and Walker wanting Zemo, you got Carter holding down the fort and helping Sam from afar, you got Walker, Sam, Buck, and Zemo wanting the Flag Smashers, and you got the Flag Smashers wanting all of them in return.

Eyho0DGWYAAtCBz

okay but guys, I think we're gonna have a doctor doom post credit scene because Zemo at the end of episode 3 was talking about how Sokovia was consumed by the neighboring nations in reference to Latvia, maybe the land where Sokovia was will become Latveria!?!?!?!

okay but guys, I think we're gonna have a doctor doom post credit scene because Zemo at the end of episode 3 was talking about how Sokovia was consumed by the neighboring nations in reference to Latvia, maybe the land where Sokovia was will become Latveria!?!?!?!
I'd rather not get my hopes up. We didn't get Mephisto like everyone prophesized, let alone had Doc Strange make an appearance. I'd be absolutely stunned if Doom pops up, but I'd rather not anticipate anything.

he won't be involved with anything that much is for sure, but maybe we'll get more hints towards him. Keep an eye out for anything that looks like it could be pointing towards it!

Man that fight scene was so good. The way Bucky was shocked at how they disabled his arm by tapping it. It was also pretty neat to see how he actually puts the dam thing on his arm to begin with.

Now that Walker got the serum, I honestly don't know what he'll do. I don't think he will be seriously punished for this apart from the shield being taken away. I want to see him in the legitimate USAgent suit.

Man, this show is too short and now it's already 1 more episode to the finale. I wanted to see more Isaiah Bradley, more Patriot, Wakanda, USAgent, the new Latino Falcon (I think he's appeared like only once). The show is peppered with Captain America and Falcon lore & characters but there isn't much time to cover them.

I'm hoping at least they have plans for most of these characters.

Probably Patriot and the new Falcon will be in Young Avengers (alongside WandaVision kids, Kamala, Antman's daughter, Iron Heart, etc).

John Walker and Zemo might be in Thunderbolts if that ever gets made and I heard Coogler is making a Wakanda TV show in his new deal with Disney. Anyway, I just want to see more of these characters, especially Isaiah Bradley.

Last edited:
Back