• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fake feats on Pre-Genesis Archie Sonic's page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ElixirBlue True, my original plan was to create a Archie Egman Respect Thread. But because Sonic CRT are normally full of toxic wars, I decided to give up with the plan

Well, I'm going to try to do something about that. I just started a vs thread of Dr. Doom vs Dr. Eggman (2-A). My goal is not to have dr. Eggman win but to see it can not become a stomp so the conversation on Dr. Eggman can start again.

And if it is a stomp, I'll try again.

Absorbing souls is definitely manipulating them

Inverted Tempest said:
There really isn't a point since the feats are fine.
Really? It wasn't Sonic doing it at all, it was completely the others doings. They flipped a switch causing Sonic to revert back to his original self. It needed outside help in order to activate it. Next time, please explain why you think that before you make such a comment, because saying that the feats are fine with absolutely no explanation or examples to say why just makes you look bad. I could say that Australia doesn't exist and not provide any explanations or examples, oh I guess Australia is not real then because I said it. Do you see what I mean? It's like having cereal with no calories in it.

What the hell type of analogy is that supposed to be? Majooooooor False Equivalence on your behalf. They were using the OBPR to revert the process, it just had to be activated since Sonic's Roboticization prevented him from having the mental control to do so. That's still an ability of the Power Ring, it's just not passive in application. This would literally be like saying that Link shouldn't be able to negate Low-Godly Regenerationn in every single Zelda game because you pull out an example he doesn't have Light Arrows and the Master Sword and they could've been useful to the situation. You act as if they had a deroboticization machines themselves when they were just using the Ring's energy for it. Executor already explained this to you and you didn't refute it. You agreed with him actually. There's no point for this thread to exist anymore because of it.

Antvasima said:
So what needs to be done here?
Apparently the characters in the chapter were using the OBPR to revert the process, it just had to be activated since Sonic's Roboticization prevented him from having the mental control to do so, but they were using a device that turns a switch in order to revert him back into his form, so it's outside help, is it not? Is a power only being able to be used with outside help allowed? Because Idk if it does...

This is what happened literally one page before the source feat, do you see anything about the OPRA? Because it doesn't seem like it at all, it's just a device to revert Sonic back into his original form.

@Ant Sonic has a non-combat applicable ability, does it need to be noted on the page or just mention it in vs threads if someone asks?

[[1]], [[2]], [[3]], and [[4]]

So, did you decide to ignore the other pages before you made your complaint thread? Nicole literally talks about how the One Billionth Power Ring created an internal shield around Sonic and created an aura once he re-entered reality. Your scan literally supports the notion you're trying to say is wrong. Nicole literally says, "Acknowledged! Internal ring crust accessed... System link aligned... Output to maximum-- engage!" That literally shows they're using the Ring's potency to undo the effects of the Roboticization. What do you think the "internal ring crust" part meant if it wasn't to say the ring is what can restore Sonic? Have anything else to say now?

Inverted Tempest said:
[[1]], [[2]], [[3]], and [[4]]
So, did you decide to ignore the other pages before you made your complaint thread? Nicole literally talks about how the One Billionth Power Ring created an internal shield around Sonic and created an aura once he re-entered reality. Your scan literally supports the notion you're trying to say is wrong. Nicole literally says, "Acknowledged! Internal ring crust accessed... System link aligned... Output to maximum-- engage!" That literally shows they're using the Ring's potency to undo the effects of the Roboticization. What do you think the "internal ring crust" part meant if it wasn't to say the ring is what can restore Sonic? Have anything else to say now?
You're saying that I made a complaint yet you're complaining to me now, which means that you have been exposed as a hypocrite and trust me, NO ONE likes hypocrites. With that sour attitude which you thought I did, it clearly makes you no better than me.

He is complaining about you making a complaint based on a wrong fact, not just the fact you are complaining, that's not hyprocrisy and your comment is irrelevant for the debate right now

I disagree via Inverted reasons

Theuser789 said:
He is complaining about you making a complaint based on a wrong fact, not just the fact you are complaining, that's not hyprocrisy and your comment is irrelevant for the debate right now
I disagree via Inverted reasons
I agree with him on his sources, which I now know why the power is right, but the way he said it is unacceptable. The fact that you are defending him makes you just as bad as him and that means that I'm also better than you.

Theuser789 said:
Dang, how can I recover from this now...
I was just explaining what he was probaly saying but okay
Yeah, sorry, I just hate it when people talk to me in an upsetting way... I knew what he was talking about and now I am happy that the feat is valid, so I really should thank him...

Usually, having to say that you're better than someone really shows you probably need more than your mother's validation OvO

The thread's purpose is over with afaik. We can probably close this if there's nothing left.

@Madotsuki24 Calm down, you're taking this too personally. While Inverted Tempest was aggressive in his response, he wasn't attacking your character, he was saying your arguments were flawed. There is a difference between being aggressive against someone's arguments and just outright insulting the person.

Anyways I agree with Inverted Tempest and Executor.

I don't particularly have an opinion about it. I handle so many tasks that it is hard to remember at times.

Antvasima said:
I don't particularly have an opinion about it. I handle so many tasks that it is hard to remember at times.
His powers noted requires outside help, so shouldn't it be removed from his page?

Must this be repeated again and again? It's an inherent function of the Power Ring, he just couldn't use it due to the Roboticization overtaking mental capacity to make decisions. All that means is that it's not passive and/or won't work under additional effects like Mind Manipulation. It's only outside help under that context of needing to access an active ability for someone else. This has already been made clear like 10 times. It will not be removed from the page. All of the experts have already disagreed on removing it.

Yeah ok if you guys note it in vs threads then this can be closed. Just don't forget most transmutations that are worth their salt leaves the target unable to think.

@Madotsuki we are an indexing site first and foremost so any power he has can be noted on his profile, whether it is combat applicable or not. It's the duty of people in vs threads to find out/clarify how exactly an ability works and how it stacks up to someone else's abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back