• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fake feats on Pre-Genesis Archie Sonic's page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that this is the right place to talk about this. I've seen Powers and Abilities and I have found this.

Fake feat
Which showed this.
Fake feat 2
So I was curious to find out where that came from so I right clicked the image and clicked "Search Google for image" and I found the place which had this and I clicked one page backwards and I found this. Page 26 then Page 25. It wasn't Sonic doing it at all, it was completely the others doings. I feel like this is a big deal because there possibly could be more of this kind of stuff on Pre-Genesis Archie Sonic's page and I think it needs to have a good look at...

It's not just Wally. But putting such characters such as Green Lantern on that level despite consistently showing otherwise is rather silly. But this is irrelevant anyways, we are talking about archie sonic

Well generally Wall seems to be somewhere in tier 8 or 7 when not fighting cosmic level threats and there was a thread here where all supposedly universe level Green Lantern feats were looked at and only like 2 to 4 turned out to be legit, most dating back from the 60's. Also the reason no-one in DC since post-crisis is stronger than 4B is because Superman got KO'ed by his own infinite mass punch so we threat the IMP as the limit for the Justice League.

As for the Sonic, maybe they tried to give power to his 1 billionth power ring? I don't read his comics tho and you should wait for the experts to get here but it's possible that there is an explanation for it.

Greenshifter said:
As for the Sonic, maybe they tried to give power to his 1 billionth power ring? I don't read his comics tho and you should wait for the experts to get here but it's possible that there is an explanation for it.
It is the 1 Billionth ring. There are many Robotizations in Archie Sonic. Archie Sonic was the only one who could transform back to his original fleshy self without being put back into the Robotizer that he was transformed in(only the robotizer that turned someone from flesh to robot could transform them back to flesh) and he was also the only one who didn't need the superior Robotization skills from the Alien race, the Bem, to de-robotized.

Sonic (or rather, the 1 Billionth) being able to reverse transformation via reality warping(cause how else can you explain what's happening) is consistent over 200 issues later, as Sonic's "properties" are what is needed to transform his friends from robot to flesh in the "Worlds Collide" crossover.

C07277F5-D0B5-4046-AF5C-57C0366D829A

ElixirBlue said:
Greenshifter said:
It is the 1 Billionth ring. There are many Robotizations in Archie Sonic. Archie Sonic was the only one who could transform back to his original fleshy self without being put back into the Robotizer that he was transformed in(only the robotizer that turned someone from flesh to robot could transform them back to flesh) and he was also the only one who didn't need the superior Robotization skills from the Alien race, the Bem, to de-robotized.

Sonic (or rather, the 1 Billionth) being able to reverse transformation via reality warping(cause how else can you explain what's happening) is consistent over 200 issues later, as Sonic's "properties" are what is needed to transform his friends from robot to flesh in the "Worlds Collide" crossover.

C07277F5-D0B5-4046-AF5C-57C0366D829A
And what does that imply exactly?

1 Billionth ring has reality warping. There is another example of this when Sonic repaired his broken robot father that couldn't be repaired by current technology with his 1 Billionth ring.

(At work right now, so I can't look for the scan.)

So apparently his OBR created an internal shield which didn't prevent mechanisation, but it did absorb and retain Sonic's "Life Force" which the Archie Comics quoted themselves in speech marks.

It still doesn't take away Sonic himself has the magical abilities/properties to reality warp from transformations unique to him. kinda like the Werehog...

Please show me when he has done that by himself because if he hasn't, then I don't see how that's a valid power... It's like someone bestowing someone ice manipulation to defeat a being who's weak to it, then take it away, that does not mean that ice manipulation should be in their Powers and Abilties.

( I wish other sonic experts chime in on this.)

Which power set are you claiming sonic doesn't have? I don't see any specific power listed in the OP.

Resistance to soul manipulation, matter manipulation and power nullification should be non-combat applicable or limited since it required outside help to get it started (Super Sonic might still have the full version because of infinite energy), I have no opinion on the matter but I think that's what Madotsuki means.

I know resistance to Soul Manipulation comes from Dr. Eggman rewriting reality and the laws of universe to specifically change Sonic so Eggman can finally win (he was attacking the FateHax) but it didn't work.

It comes from the context of the event. A single scan isn't going to cover the whole story.

I just don't think that it's enough to include it as an actual ability that they have, because what's the point if he can't do it without help? You can't use abilities that require help from someone else in VS Debates because that's not a 1 vs 1 then...

~~And that's why I'm not helping Archie!Sonic anymore~~

I was ultimately responsible for this, since I wrote the blog that covered this information. Anyway, just like in my Digimon blogs, I try to write not to focus on any profile upgrade or VSDebating, if the blog will end up helping with that, good, but it's not my main purpose with them.

Anyway, in the blog I had made it is made clear that although it is done by the aura, this kind of power is not passive and needs to be activated (this is what Nicole did, ´she only accessed the power source of Mecha Sonic so that the power of the Power Rings reverses the process, and this has been confirmed to be caused by the Sonic aura).

Anyway, I do not believe that being useful or not for VsDebating is important, if it is something remarkable, can be in the profiles. This is exactly why I made the blog, to gather information and that it could be disseminated.

Executor N0 said:
~~And that's why I'm not helping Archie!Sonic anymore~~
I was ultimately responsible for this, since I wrote the blog that covered this information. Anyway, just like in my Digimon blogs, I try to write not to focus on any profile upgrade or VSDebating, if the blog will end up helping with that, good, but it's not my main purpose with them.

Anyway, in the blog I had made it is made clear that although it is done by the aura, this kind of power is not passive and needs to be activated (this is what Nicole did, ´she only accessed the power source of Mecha Sonic so that the power of the Power Rings reverses the process, and this has been confirmed to be caused by the Sonic aura).

Anyway, I do not believe that being useful or not for VsDebating is important, if it is something remarkable, can be in the profiles. This is exactly why I made the blog, to gather information and that it could be disseminated.
Ah, thank chu so much! >¤ë<

@Executor would Super Sonic change anything since he has access to infinite energy? Also when I'm done with Ben 10 revisions (somewhere in 2020 lol) I might take a look at the Archie feats and see if they're legit or not.

Greenshifter said:
@Executor would Super Sonic change anything since he has access to infinite energy? Also when I'm done with Ben 10 revisions (somewhere in 2020 lol) I might take a look at the Archie feats and see if they're legit or not.
Yay, same thanks to chu! >¤ë<

Unless I'm remembering wrong Eggman's plan in Genesis was to go back in time before Sonic had acquired so much chaos energy and defeat him, it didn't have to due with soul manipulation.

Resistance to soul manipulation would come from the ring aura's actual confirmed showing of protecting him while roboticized.

@Greenshifter Super Sonic can already warp reality, if Sonic needed the aura's ability to restore his essence, he would be in a situation where he couldn't provide the power.

Then wouldn't Soul Manipulation be listed in Archie Eggman's power set? Or would that be something to add?

ElixirBlue said:
Then wouldn't Soul Manipulation be listed in Archie Eggman's power set? Or would that be something to add?
Yeah, it would actually, we are discovering new abilities for Archie Sonic characters, this is amazing! >¤ë<

Even if it did count as soul manipulation (that seems like an exageration) it would only apply to robotication, it's not an ability.

The Egg Grapes are soul absorption not manipulation. And neither roboticisers not the grapes are combat applicable so it hardly matters.

I'm actually surprised how little conversation is going on for Archie Eggman. Archie Eggman is a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back