• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Renders

Found some pretty good renders. Maybe some of them could be used

AcnologiaRender
Acnologia
ErzaRender
Post-Timeskip Erza
ErzaRenderHeavenWheel
Heaven's Wheel Armor
FutureRogueRender
WSD Future Rogue
GajeelRender1
Pre-TS Gajeel
GajeelRender2
Post-TS Gajeel
GrayRender
Base Gray
GrayRender1
Another Base Gray
GrayDevilSlayerRender
DS Gray
GrayDevilSlayerRender1
Another DS Gray
IchiyaRender
Buff Ichiya
IgneelRender
Igneel
IreneRender1
Irene
JellalPreTimeskipRender
Pre-TS Jellal
JellalRender
Post-TS Jellal
JellalRender1
Another Post-TS Jellal
JuviaRender
Post-TS Juvia
KaguraRender
Kagura
LaxusPreTimeskipRender
Pre-TS Laxus
LaxusPostTimeskipRender
Post-TS Laxus
LucyHeartfiliaRender
Lucy
LyonRender
Lyo
MavisRender
Mavis
MinervaRender1
Minerva
NatsuRender
Post-TS Natsu
NatsuDragonForceRender
DF Natsu
RogueDragonForceRender
DF Rogue
StingDragonForceRender
DF Sting
SherriaRender
Sherria
UltearPreTimeskipRender
Pre-TS Ultear
UltearPostTimeskipRender
Post-TS Ultear
WendyMarvellRender
Base Wendy
WendyRender1
Another Base Wendy
WendyDragonForceRender
DF Wendy
YukinoAgriaRender
Yukino
ZerefRender1
Zeref
ZerefRender2
Another Zeref

While not exactly an issue, a lot of the images with shadows have an unnecessarily high amount of black in them. Too much black just strikes into my eyes, not exactly a problem though

I think I prefer Irene with her hat

Also, got the sources for these?

@Graf

Most are official art from various app game collaborations with Fairy Tail. Pre-TS Laxus and Irene are Mashima's art.

The only ones where I'm unsure of the original source are Pre-TS Jellal, WSD Future Rogue, Erza, DF Wendy, and Pre-TS Ultear.

So, the images with shadows and lots of black are from the Divine Gate collab

Post-TS Erza, Irene and Pre-TS Laxus are from Mashima himself

It's best we find the sources for the remaining pics first, because we just had some drama with using a Satsuki fan-art a few days ago

@Graf

Sting and Rogue are from the Summons Board collab.

Acnologia and Igneel are from the Boku & Dragons collab.

I couldn't tell if the DS Gray was originally official art or not so I replaced it with one that is definitely official art.

The Heaven's Wheel Erza and the second Gray/DS Gray/Wendy renders are from the Elemental Story collab.

As for the others (Pre-TS Jellal, Pre-TS Ultear, DF Wendy, F.Rogue), I still have no idea where their original source is.

Natsu, Erza, Acnologia, Zeref, Gray, and Gajeel have their profiles locked btw, should you want to use add/change their renders.

Back