• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail - Lifting Strength downgrade

So it's come to my attention recently that quite a few profiles have lifting strength that's unsupported and such. (I.E Natsu having class M lifting Strength, Acnologia and Igneel having class G, etc. ) however there's nothing putting them there. There are currently two lifting strength calcs for the verse, the first being the one on Natsu's profile and this one which was made recently. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Natsu_Lifts_and_Swings_Mercuphobia

Both of which fall under Class K. All the profiles need to be adjusted accordingly and downgraded to Class K.

There's actually another lifting feat, check out Elfman's Page, regardless, Yeah I don't know where Class M and Class G came from, however having Acnologia lift Christina might be worth calcing

That doesn't really sound right. Do you remember where you heard this? Even checking his profile on the OBD there no mention of any of his feats being near class G.

Happens from time to time. But yeah, there's nothing supporting Class G lifting strength for Bluenote. It likely just comes from the error someone made while editing the lifting strength at some point.

Seems relatively straightforward.

There is also the feat where Natsu stops the dorma anim from flattening him and then toppled it, that might be worth calcing

Since Class M scales to X784 Base Natsu, everyone who can physically contend with Natsu scales to Class M, so a lot of characters

1.2 × 106 kgs for Everyone else pretty much

7.8763 × 106 kgs for God Tiers

i havent commented in one of these in awhile lol but i wanted to be sure of something. the water dragon god has his tier cuz he is twice as strong as dragon irene, and comparable to acnologia. wouldnt this make igneel, whose son is at that tier, also be rated that high? it makes sense. the guy was literally dying already, once he left natsu's body, and his direct bloodline (much younger than igneel himself btw) is rated at said tier. we should move him up to their tier imo. and nother thing- wouldnt base irene be half as strong as base acnologia, since she is half as strong in dragon form than his dragon form, by logic? that would make august about the same, and zeref even higher. plus, she did pretty well when fighting him, so yeah, it makes sense

I agree with the change to Class M scaling from Natsu's Lifting strength

Back