• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Lifting Strength Additions + Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, you right, according to Deus Sema's distance and the Range Page, Irene would have Planetary Range via Deus Sema
Should I just change that rating to Planetary or is there an important reason for why it is the way it is?
I just changed the range rating for Deus Sema to Planetary since nobody said anything further about it.

Well since pretty much every agreed that everything looks fine except for the scaling of Acnologia and Zeref and Ignia to the class T feats of Irene and mercuphobia
should someone close this and apply the necessary changes?

I guess we're done here and can apply changes?

I tried to not be controlling and let Zackra and others lead this CRT for the most part, but it slowed down heavily

Yea it’s been pretty dead for the past couple of days so I think we’re done and pretty much everyone agrees with the idea to not scale anyone to Irene’s and mercuphobia’s telekinesis feats

CRT's should preferably have more than one staff member agreeing it with.

I for one am iffy on class G being legitimate here. So this seemingly comes from Hades / Marakov, but up till this point (and even beyond.) the best present feats were low end Glass K - Low class M level feats. Are there any other class G feats from characters this level? Otherwise this seems pretty inconsistent to me. The force of the ship also aided Hades, and not only that But they didn't move him much. So it's not like Hades by himself without the aid of his ships propellers and him fully lifting Makarov but it's him with the aid of his aircraft and only managing to trip (not fully lift.) and in order to trip someone doesn't mean you need to lift their entire mass.

Last edited:
CRT's should preferably have more than one staff member agreeing it with.

I for one am iffy on class G being legitimate here. So this seemingly comes from Hades / Marakov, but up till this point (and even beyond.) the best present feats were low end Glass K - Low class M level feats. Are there any other class G feats from characters this level? Otherwise this seems pretty inconsistent to me. The force of the ship also aided Hades, and not only that But they didn't move him much. So it's not like Hades by himself without the aid of his ships propellers and him fully lifting Makarov but it's him with the aid of his aircraft and only managing to trip (not fully lift.) and in order to trip someone doesn't mean you need to lift their entire mass.
Well so far Mitch and Medeus both agree with everything besides characters scaling to Irene’s and mercuphobia’s telekinesis

But Idk what would be inconsistent about it
all the class K and Class M feats for X784 were preformed by people weaker than Hades and makarov

And even the class K feat preformed by Natsu was natsu with no magic left and all beat up

And The Class M feat in X784 that was performed by Blue Note
was blue note holding back as he stated he didn’t get serious until he used black hole against guildarts

So both those feats were done while the people that preformed them weren’t at full power

And even Then 8 years later blue note performed a Class G feat with his gravity pretty causally
and as far as I recall there’s nothing really indicating bluenote has gotten much stronger than his X784 counter part in X792 other than the fact that its been 8 years since his defeat on Tenrou

But I do agree the ship did aid Hades in him lifting Makarov but the ship only moved as a result of Hades starting to yank the chains in attempt to toss makarov

And this also isn’t hades full power as he didn’t activate his demons eye ability which increases his power even further and theres also nothing noting Hades was serious in his battle against makarov

I don't see how the ship could have helped with the movement of makarov, It's not like the ship can push on the chains at all, the reason the ship moved was because of Newtons 3rd law. Hades has much lower mass than Makarov so that energy had to go somewhere. Given that the ship was the only thing that Hades was in contact with all the remaining energy that would have passed through Hades went into the ship and caused it to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back