• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Lifting Strength Additions + Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing some verse wide LS revisions for the Fairy Tail verse so lets get started

These are all the accepted calcs that need to be added:

X784:

Base Natsu was able to run and jump under bluenotes gravity which was calced at Class M, even some of the physically weaker characters such as Wendy, were able to sit up under Bluenotes Gravity. I propose that Physically Natsu Level characters in x784 should be Class M and characters that scale physically below Natsu should be at Least Class K, likely Class M.

All the Hades and LFDM Natsu Level characters in x784 should scale to Hades’s Class G feat for being able to casually move a giant makarov with his chains. LFDM Natsu was able to free his hands from said chains which scales to his DF self.

78R0Eo8.jpg
PAWQ4Bu.jpg

X791:

Scaling remains the same but except that at Least Class K would change to At least Class M and the stronger characters would scale to Class G instead of Class M and the fodder Fairy Tail members would now scale to Class M given Natsu couldn’t push through Max’s Sand Wall

nDYh34R.jpg
wrwIsZs.jpg

X792:

Irene will get a Class T Telekinesis value via enchants, due to her Deus Sema Calc. Zeref’s Telekinesis should scale for easily overpowering DF Natsu. Post Space between time Human Acno’s Telekinesis should also scale to this given it would scale significantly above Zeref and Irene’s Telekinesis.

0nKmd2c.jpg
NjN6l8y.jpg

X793:

Mercphobia will have a Telekinesis value of Class T, Ignia should physically scale to it given he was able to push his way through to the other side of it without difficulty.
Giant Gajeel and Aldoron will scale to Class P via Gajeel’s lifting feat of Aldoron himself.

m3s0yNc.jpg

Conclusion:

X784 Fodder: Will just stay class K

X784 physically weaker than Natsu characters : At Least Class K, Likely class M (Shouldn’t be that much weaker than Natsu Dragneel)

X784 Mid Tiers: Class M (Comparable to Natsu Dragneel)

X784 High Tiers: Class G (Comparable to Hades)

X791 Fodder: Class M (Stronger than X784 Natsu Dragneel)

X791 Characters: At Least Class M (Comparable to X791 Natsu), Class G with insert higher form (Comparable to X791 LFDM Natsu Dragneel)

Dragon Irene, Zeref, and Acnologia: Class G Physically, Class T with Telekinesis (Comparable to Irene’s Deus Sema)

Mercphobia: Class G physically, Class T with Telekinesis (Moved a potion of the ocean at only half power)

Ignia: Class T (Easily Overpowered Mercphobia’s Telekinesis)

Aldoron: Class P (Comparable to Gigantified Gajeel)

Last edited:
How does Post-SBT Acnologia factor into this, since he’s far stronger than the Dragon Gods. Obviously that’s more AP than lifting strength, but would he scale off of Ignia or Mercphobia?

How does Post-SBT Acnologia factor into this, since he’s far stronger than the Dragon Gods. Obviously that’s more AP than lifting strength, but would he scale off of Ignia or Mercphobia?
Well his Post SBT human form should scale above both Irene and Zeref, however his Dragon Form has never showcased the ability to use Telekinesis or at least nothing impressive to warrant him a rating higher than his human form

I have some issues about extending Irene and Mercphobia's telekinesis to everything and not just the meteor and the water, since they are pretty much their specific spell for her and power for him.

Well his Post SBT human form should scale above both Irene and Zeref, however his Dragon Form has never showcased the ability to use Telekinesis or at least nothing impressive to warrant him a rating higher than his human form
Wouldn’t he just be above Ignia?

I have some issues about extending Irene and Mercphobia's telekinesis to everything and not just the meteor and the water, since they are pretty much their specific spell for her and power for him.
I think that’s why we would keep them at class G physically but they would be Class T only with Telekinesis

I know, I didn't explain myself well.
What I mean, is that Deus Sema is Irene's spell and Mercphobia has excusive control over water, and in my opinion it would be a stretch to treat them as normal telekinesis and saying that even characters without control over water or spells like Deus Sema can replicate the same feat.

I know, I didn't explain myself well.
What I mean, is that Deus Sema is Irene's spell and Mercphobia has excusive control over water, and in my opinion it would be a stretch to treat them as normal telekinesis and saying that even characters without control over water or spells like Deus Sema can replicate the same feat.
Oh ok I think I see what your saying but let me make sure I’m understanding so basically we would not scale Zeref and Acnologia to Irene’s Class T feat due to there telekinesis having not shown to have been on that level??

I mean I can see that being the case if that is in fact what you are talking about

however with Ignia since he physically pushed through Mercuphobia’s water despite his water attempting to suck Natsu as well as himself back up he was still able to overcome it with his sheer physical power so I personally don’t see anything wrong with scaling Ignia to mercuphobia’s water

No, I wouldn't have any problem if it was normal telekinesis.
I mean that one is the result of a specific spell that only Irene knows and other comes from Mercophobia's specific control over water.
I have problems with assuming that Zeref, Acno and the others can do the same thing with their own powers, even if they don't know Deus Sema nor have water-based powers.

No, I wouldn't have any problem if it was normal telekinesis.
I mean that one is the result of a specific spell that only Irene knows and other comes from Mercophobia's specific control over water.
I have problems with assuming that Zeref, Acno and the others can do the same thing with their own powers, even if they don't know Deus Sema nor have water-based powers.
Oh ok yea I can see that so I agree with you there so I would suggest we should just keep Acnologia and Zeref at class G

however I still think Ignia should scale to Mercuphobia’s water as he was able to stop Natsu from being sucked up by the very same water that is calced at Class T as well as he himself since wasn’t sucked back up by Mercuphobia’s water and he did it all with physical power so I still suggest that Ignia scale to Class T

I'm not sure of that, either.
Ignia comes out of the whirlpool enveloped in flames and steam, and later says that his fire can burn even water, and proceeds to give it to Natsu.
I'm more prone to think that Ignia went through Mercphobia's water by burning it, and it would be even supported by the flames and steam around him.

I'm not sure of that, either.
Ignia comes out of the whirlpool enveloped in flames and steam, and later says that his fire can burn even water, and proceeds to give it to Natsu.
I'm more prone to think that Ignia went through Mercphobia's water by burning it, and it would be even supported by the flames and steam around him.
Oh Ya That’s possible as well I didn’t think of that

though when Natsu was sucked into the whirlpool Ignia we still able to grab him and push his hand and Natsu back through out the water and was Abel to keep Natsu from being sucked back in

And it seems like he did this without the use of his fire as his hand wasn’t enveloped in fire at the time nor did vapor come off of his hand like it did his body

Ok, let's go through this

X784 and X791:

Pretty much agree with all of this, it makes a lot of sense and has the calcs to back it up

X792:

Really not sure we should scale anyone to Irene's Telekinesis, there's technically no evidence that Zeref and Acnologia can pull a meteor from space at that speed, we don't even know if they have that range, I'm willing to believe it, but I'm really not sure

X793:

This one is mega iffy, I'm really not sure about scaling Ignia's physicals to Merc's Telekinesis based on him moving through the water, I mean Merc wasn't even serious against Natsu at all and could have not been using his full force against him with the water, so I'm leaning towards disagree on this one

X784 and X791:

Pretty much agree with all of this, it makes a lot of sense and has the calcs to back it up

X792:

Really not sure we should scale anyone to Irene's Telekinesis, there's technically no evidence that Zeref and Acnologia can pull a meteor from space at that speed, we don't even know if they have that range, I'm willing to believe it, but I'm really not sure

X793:

This one is mega iffy, I'm really not sure about scaling Ignia's physicals to Merc's Telekinesis based on him moving through the water, I mean Merc wasn't even serious against Natsu at all and could have not been using his full force against him with the water, so I'm leaning towards disagree on this one
Actually, regarding Irene and range, why does her page say Tens of thousands of kilometers via Deus Sema when the Range page would classify tens of thousands of kilometers as being at either the upper bound of Thousands of kilometers or the lower end of Planetary?

Dang, you right, according to Deus Sema's distance and the Range Page, Irene would have Planetary Range via Deus Sema

X784 and X791:

X792:

X793:

In regards to the x792 scaling I'm not saying that both Zeref and Acnologia should have Irene's range, however Zeref's got a large scaling chain from effortlessly overpowering DF Natsu who is much stronger than his Base who is far stronger than Bluenote's Glass G feat, which is already close to baseline class T to begin with and PSBT Human Acnologia would be even higher due to being far above his original self who was also far above Zeref. Imo the massive scaling chains should warrant a similar rating to Irene's TK.

For Ignia we clearly don't see him burn the water in the panel in the OP, all he did was overpower it, Even Mercphobia is shocked by this meaning he was actually trying against Natsu at that point and Ignia was just stronger. Also Mercphobia did in fact know about Ignia being present before hand due to Ignia's statement about being attacked by Merc just a while ago.

Well
I personally agree with the X784-X791 scaling at think it looks fine

But I agree Mitch and SamanPatou on the X792 scaling and think that there’s not of enough evidence to scale Zeref and Acnologia to Irene’s Dues Sema

But I agree with Zackra1799 on the X793 scaling and I think Ignia should scale to Mercuphobia’s Telekinesis due to the fact that when Natsu was sucked into the whirlpool Ignia we still able to grab him and push his hand and Natsu back through the water and push his hand Natsu out the water and was still Abel to keep Natsu from being sucked back in

and it looks like he did that without the use of his fire where as with his full body he definitely did use his fire then

I have issues anyway, scaling Ignia to Mercphobia is like saying that Merc was applying all the energy needed to lift the ocean in that specific whirlpool just to suck Natsu and Ignia effortlessy countered that energy through sheer muscles.

I have issues anyway, scaling Ignia to Mercphobia is like saying that Merc was applying all the energy needed to lift the ocean in that specific whirlpool just to suck Natsu and Ignia effortlessy countered that energy through sheer muscles.
^This as well, plus once again, Merc would be toying with Natsu anyways and wouldn't be using his full power

Also, if we scale Ignia, all the others would scale from him because they're comparable in raw muscle power.

There's also the fact that Merc was stated to be at 50% of his power, so if Ignia scales to him in muscle strength and all the Dragon Gods are comparable to each other at full power, then his LS and that of those who physically scales to Ignia would be Merc's feat X2

Last edited:
Well, Merc was using less than half his power as Ignia said he wasn’t even using half of it

Oh ya that’s a valid issue I don’t think we have enough evidence to suggest that his whirlpool is equal to lifting the sea

Also, if we scale Ignia, all the others would scale from him because they're comparable in raw muscle power.
Well I mean if they are all comparable in power wouldn’t that mean they all scale to Class P due to scaling to Aldoron or would that downgrade Aldoron’s Lifting strength to Class T or Class G??

We already had a (pretty intense) CRT regarding that, I was part of those who disagreed with scaling everyone on Aldoron just because he can carry his own body.
Also, Aldoron became a giant overtime, he wasn't that big at the beginning, he started eating people and increase in size after his loss against * I don't remember who*

Well since we don’t have enough evidence to suggest Mercuphobia’s whirlpool is equal to him lifting the sea

Nor do we have enough evidence to scale Zeref and Acnologia to Irene’s Deus Sema LS

So I change my position to disagree on the Ignia part

So overall I agree with the Scaling for X784 and X791 stuff

But I disagree with scaling Zeref and Acnologia to Irene’s Telekinesis

And I Disagree with scaling Ignia to Mercuphobia’s telekinesis

And I’m Neutral on The Aldoron being class P

Why wouldn't he be able to condense his own AOE? This is a common ability amongst alsmost every Fairy Tail character, such as Natsu being able to both cause massive explosions and normal strikes with the same force.

^This as well, plus once again, Merc would be toying with Natsu anyways and wouldn't be using his full power
Ignia specifically stated that the whirlpool attack that Merc was using was about half his power, we don't know how much he was using before that.

Why wouldn't he be able to condense his own AOE? This is a common ability amongst alsmost every Fairy Tail character, such as Natsu being able to both cause massive explosions and normal strikes with the same force.

Ignia specifically stated that the whirlpool attack that Merc was using was about half his power, we don't know how much he was using before that.
1) It's not impossible, but it's a very big assumption

2) Igna's right, but that would mean doubling the result of the feat and give it to every character that scales from them.

1) It's not impossible, but it's a very big assumption

2) Igna's right, but that would mean doubling the result of the feat and give it to every character that scales from them.
1) But it's not an assumption, Merphobia has complete control over the water to the point of converting it all into rain droplets to put out Ignia's fire in the same chapter.

2)No because Ignia's LS wouldn't scale to any other character at the moment, we already had a discussion as to why Big Aldoron's LS doesn't Translate to his smaller form nor would it scale to Acnologia.

It also should be noted that the Selene statement of all the god dragons being comparable to each other was sometime prior to the start of the story of 100YQ

Though idk if that changes anything

It also should be noted that the Selene statement of all the god dragons being comparable to each other was sometime prior to the start of the story of 100YQ

Though idk if that changes anything
So would that bring the possibility that not all god dragons are comparable to one another?

So would that bring the possibility that not all god dragons are comparable to one another?
Well idk because the statement was made at an unknown point in time prior to the start of the 100YQ story but it isn’t like it’s 100 years prior to the start of the story or anything since we found out that Fairs isn’t in fact 100 years old or anything and we know that she had just recently came to earth land a few years ago

though I mean Selene should have some info on how strong the other god dragons are since when she showed her magic power to Fairs she stated that the other gods are comparable to her level power at least at that time

and she also knew how to free Aldoron from his seals so she should somwhat know of his size and his power

and it seems to that Ignia had some what of a gauge of mercuphobias power as he was Abel to recognize that mercuphobia was only using Half his power

So idk it’s weird I just thought mentioning the fact that when Selene made the Statement that it was made prior to the start of the 100YQ story
like I said idk if that necessarily change anything

Btw I don’t want to start a huge debate but since we are talking about LS can someone remind me why we don’t scale God seed Aldoron’s LS to his Dragon Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back