• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 8

Natsu is kinda overpowered now. Also, I suppose it is indeed confirmed that Natsu(likely in FDK Mode) = Madmole, since Wraith said that himself.

We finally get the confirmation that Laxus is indeed still quite stronger than the likes of Erza, since he basically stomped Kyria. I wonder what else Kyria has up her sleeve. Dragon Force perhaps?

Madmole's durability is comparable to Fire Dragon King Mode, while his AP is comparable to Base Natsu, especially since they clashed in base and were equal, and when Natsu brought out Fire Dragon King mode, he finished him in one attack

On another note

Should the people on Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu level be baseline 6-C now?

Devil Slayer Gray stomped the Thunder Legion, who were individually comparable to Base Gray, who scales to 2.02 Gigatons, meaning he should scale to 3x his base power, which is 2.02 Gigatons

Base Natsu got stronger than his previous base and then overpowered someone on that level quite easily

These characters are way stronger than Lucy, who One-Shot Lisanna, who scales to 2.02 Gigatons

And lastly, Laxus Stomps Kyria, who's comparable to Erza, who's stronger than Ajeel, who's stronger than Ikusa-Tsunagi, who is 2.02 Gigatons

I just feel like we have enough Stomps and scaling to prove they got slightly stronger than 2x and can scale to baseline 6-C

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Madmole's durability is comparable to Fire Dragon King Mode, while his AP is comparable to Base Natsu, especially since they clashed in base and were equal, and when Natsu brought out Fire Dragon King mode, he finished him in one attack
Yeah, I also think that's the case. It's arguable of what Wraith was comparing in that chapter (their attack power or their overall strength), but the result remains the same - via feats Madmole's dura = FDK Natsu, and his attack power only matched base Natsu so far.

@Mitch Overpowering the thunder legion doesn't automatically mean he's 3x their power. Especially since he never overpowered them attacking him simultaneously, he overpowered them all one by one I do not believe that is sufficient justification multipliers are bs anyway

Besides what Davidsteel said, I agree that there might be a big enough stomping chain to upgrade the strongest High 7-A's to baseline 6-C. The question is, who would be 6-C?

Davidsteel1 said:
@Mitch Overpowering the thunder legion doesn't automatically mean he's 3x their power. Especially since he never overpowered them attacking him simultaneously, he overpowered them all one by one I do not believe that is sufficient justification multipliers are bs anyway

Torch or Mitch could do it though Torch was on the thread and was the one who originally calced the feat which had issues with it.

I know I might be wrong but shouldn't Jellal get Sub Relativistic with Meteor via being able to dodge Acno's attacks supposedly?

The Calaca said:
It was dismissed due to being an outlier when August bested him with zero problems.
August defeating him didn't make it outlier since he can just straight up copy his spell and become faster than him

I've got a "calc" that puts Galuna island arc Natsu at MFTL. It's more wank than anything but a fun idea to think about nonetheless.

unquantifiably stronger than Alvarez Erza

How you measure it? It wasn't showed in any way. Between 792 and 793 characters (current) there are no difference by feats. And Diabolus members never stated to be stronger than Spriggan Twelve. Well by feats at least Raider in terms of AP on their level and Madmorl on Larcade level in terms of durability.

Erza who was on par with Ajeel during thier fight

You mean inferior and also Ajeel it's not tough guy he is like logia type they durability lower than rest of Spriggans same as Bloodman for example. And Kyria also inferior to them that show last chapter where Laxus easily trash her (he is around God Serena or strong and close fight oriented spriggans like Dimaria God Soul or Boosted Neinhart)

Btw. Kyria most likely feat a Dragon Force or at least begin use a Secret Arts in next chapter.

Laxus is God Serena level? Lol no, his weakened form was gonna one shot Ajeel, would have one shot Wall if not for the resistance and did oneshot Wall despite the resistance once healthy. The only challenge he faced was August blocking a casual shot that oneshots the average Spriggan (God Serena).

Back