• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 6

Seems like the moon and fire god dragons will be last if they are going in order. So after the wood, its gold.

@Ovrhide

Hmm, I actually didn't notice that wood was next in order. This seems to make sense, since Ignia is being built up as the "final" dragon god opponent.

Captain Torch said:
@Ovrhide

Hmm, I actually didn't notice that wood was next in order. This seems to make sense, since Ignia is being built up as the "final" dragon god opponent.
I see that too. But it honestly could go anyway. After seeing the sillouete from chapter 2, the moon dragon is above the rest of them. Gold dragons are also in some fictional universes the top of the top dragons. So theres potentially 3 ways it can end.

Im going with fire last tho. Seems to be the case.

I feel like the moon god dragon may be the first to possibly give us planetary level feats. Potentially putting other god dragons on that level, possibly acno too.

I think Ignia will be 2nd to last, he seems like a rival to Natsu and not a threat to everyone enough, he doesn't seem like Final Boss material, I feel that the Moon God Dragon is more likely to be the final one, I feel Natsu will have to make ammends with Ignia by winning they're fight, I mean Natsu fought his brother then fought the final boss, they might do the same with Ignia

Even then, I feel Elefseria is the true final boss, definitely not Touka or the Dragon Eaters, but definitely Elefseria

Yep, I also believe the final villain is either Elefseria or whatever he is trying to unseal. I have to say, 100YQ is really hype

100 Year Quest is honestly doing a much better job than the Alvarez Arc, I mean no one has been Friendship One-shotted yet

The water dragon god being defeated kinda felt rushed. He wasn't even using full power earlier and got beat by Natsu who just got a power boost. Still wasn't indicated if Water God dragon had used half of his power even against Natsu. Scaling is gonna be weird

I just hope we get some good feats, at least High 6-B and above, so we can have stronger feats then the ones we have now, but I doubt that will happen

So. Ignia or moon dragon for last. Moon seems so other wordly for a dragon tho. Maybe the reason it is om top of the other 4 is because its potentially the strongest. I really dont like ignia as a final villian. And i doubt theres gonna be something stronger than 5 dragons who are at least acnologia level.

People arguing about if it's the Gold Dragon God or if it's the Metal Dragon God when it doesn't matter because gold is a type of metal.

HenryWong122 said:
People arguing about if it's the Gold Dragon God or if it's the Metal Dragon God when it doesn't matter because gold is a type of metal.
Accurate translations matter. Gold god dragon isnt the same as metal god dragon. One tells you what type, the other doesnt.

Anyway, correct one is gold god dragon

Gold is an interesting choice for a dragon, because gold itself isnt very sturdy as far as metals go, but many cultures believe that gold has certain magical properties. He'll likely be more of a magical powerhouse rather than a tank. I think a Gold God Dragon sounds super cool , too, maybe cooler than the Moon God Dragon.

@Ovrhide Stars=/=moons. Either way, my username online used to be Uchuryu, which was uchu (cosmic) + ryu (dragon) = uchuryu (cosmic dragon slayer). UcHuman is actually that same concept, just for demon slaying magic. I would geek out so hard if the dragon turns out to be the Uchuryu.

Both God Dragon types are some of the coolest in the series so far imo.

Did anyone know yesterday was apparently Mashima's birthday?

Also I'm personally more interested in the wood Dragon rather than the Gold or Moon Dragons, when u think of super powerful or divine a tree generally isn't what comes to mind, I'm curious as to how Mashima is going to try making it cool.

Davidsteel1 said:
Did anyone know yesterday was apparently Mashima's birthday?

Also I'm personally more interested in the wood Dragon rather than the Gold or Moon Dragons, when u think of super powerful or divine a tree generally isn't what comes to mind, I'm curious as to how Mashima is going to try making it cool.
He is obviously going to be the dragon representation of yggdrasil. Heck, he is likely going to be carrying it on his back.

He is obviously going to be the dragon representation of yggdrasil. Heck, he is likely going to be carrying it on his back.

@david yeah just check any FB group

@orhide the Yggdrasil tree is already shown/used by mardgeer, i will fell like Wood DG power will like mardgeer.

Alsp did we have a size calc for tenoru island

@david yeah just check any FB group

@orhide the Yggdrasil tree is already shown/used by mardgeer, i will fell like Wood DG power will like mardgeer.

Alsp did we have a size calc for tenoru island

The roots were, not tye tree. These dragon is going to be it. Just look at the name of the country their going to. Its a spin on the trees name.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
1997KD said:
Btw I guess we need to calc acno roar on tenoru and invel blizzard calc
I think there was a calc for both feats and both of them only yields at Tier 7.
Recalc* since we are doing it for every calc, also anime clarify the invel blizzard range

Idsm gray,god Serena, should be mid-high tier, animus should be top tier(with dragon cry). Dimaria can easily go top tier if it's hax based lol.

You should add another category of a Fu*king hod tier and put ROT acno in it

1997KD said:
Idsm gray,god Serena, should be mid-high tier, animus should be top tier(with dragon cry). Dimaria can easily go top tier if it's hax based lol.

You should add another category of a Fu*king hod tier and put ROT acno in it
RoT acnologia is fine where he is. And theres a good vhance these god dragons scale to that acnologia.

1997KD said:
They scale to base acno not rot acno
Thats your assumption now, as it is my assumption to scale them to RoT acbologia.

What is a fact however, is that we dont know which one they scale to.

It's more than likely Normal Dragon Acnologia, I don't see how Elefseria or Ignia would know about Acnologia getting super powerful because of the Space Between Time, since Acnologia only had that power for like an hour till he died, so it's probably best to scale them to the weaker Dragon Acnologia just to be safe

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It's more than likely Normal Dragon Acnologia, I don't see how Elefseria or Ignia would know about Acnologia getting super powerful because of the Space Between Time, since Acnologia only had that power for like an hour till he died, so it's probably best to scale them to the weaker Dragon Acnologia just to be safe
Thats you opinion an ia fine. But this is a shonen. The next antgonist is > than the last. So i scale them to RoT Acnologia.

I understand that logic, but I feel like it makes sense to scale them to base acnologia both from what Mitch said and from the hierarchy of the dragons. Base Acnologia was known as the strongest dragon to terrorize the continent, let alone the world, and Acno was allowed to roam free because literally nobody could put him in check. The dragon Gods claim they can match that acnologia, or at least approach that benchmark. I see 100yq as Natsu transitioning from <<<<Acno to <=Acno or even >=acno by the end of this, rather than the story simply moving beyond acno.

UcHuman said:
I understand that logic, but I feel like it makes sense to scale them to base acnologia both from what Mitch said and from the hierarchy of the dragons. Base Acnologia was known as the strongest dragon to terrorize the continent, let alone the world, and Acno was allowed to roam free because literally nobody could put him in check. The dragon Gods claim they can match that acnologia, or at least approach that benchmark. I see 100yq as Natsu transitioning from <<<<Acno to <=Acno or even >=acno by the end of this, rather than the story simply moving beyond acno.
The story is simply moving beyond acno. Just like shonen series ysually do. They move on to stronger things. Acbologia was once the strongest dragon, now he isnt, or at least theres 5 dragons who are the strongest dragons along with acno. Later down the line we will probably get statents or feats from these dragons in relation to RoT acno, so its just a matter of time till we know for certain.

Yeah, the main antagonist of an arc is almost always stronger than the previous one, however we don't know the final boss yet, so the God Dragons being stronger than ROT Acnologia is complete speculation at this point

Back