• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 4

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Lets use this discussion thread to talk about the continuation of the fairy tail series.
Jellal vs. Laxus
This Fight Better Eventually Happe

The hundred years quest.

Lets have fun discussing about this new arc.

Keep the thread calm.

Enjoy.

Old Thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2294045

So, My Calc got accepted as 5.7 Gigatons which is 6-C, while only Therefir commented on the calc itself, Mr. Bambu as well said that there were no issues with the calc, so I believe we can use it, and we move the current High 7-A's to Near Baseline 6-C with the new calc

How would that affect the Mountain+ characters that beat the Spriggans? Before they were around half the 1.2 Gigatons but the High 7-As are nearly x5 stronger with your new calc.

I would say that the 7-A's in the Alvarez Arc should be Half of the High 7-A's, because Heine and Juliet when working together beat Satan Soul Mirajane, who beat Jacob, so Lucy, Base Gray, Wendy, and Elfman who are comparable to Heine and Juliet, would likely become 2.85 Gigatons which is High 7-A

Burning Full Fingers said:
If the Pentadrakes get a continent busting statement, would it scale to Dragon Acnologia and FH Zeref?
Probably since it was said that Acno was on their level. Not sure about FH Zeref though.

Yep, but we'll deal with that, when it happens, for now, let's just focus on the High 7-A's becoming 6-C's, it is a relatively simple change, and doesn't really need a CRT, so I hope everyone can agree and I can make changes

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I would say that the 7-A's in the Alvarez Arc should be Half of the High 7-A's, because Heine and Juliet when working together beat Satan Soul Mirajane, who beat Jacob, so Lucy, Base Gray, Wendy, and Elfman who are comparable to Heine and Juliet, would likely become 2.85 Gigatons which is High 7-A
They didn't beat her but gave her trouble just like how Jacob did

It will scale to natsu,base acnologia, probably igneel, touka(since touka have water dragon god power)

Since immortality type 4 is remove,i think zeref should have type 8 immortaltiy, many ppl agree on this(since zeref immortaltiy is based on god anklsham)

Also anyone will calc dragon destroying face speed, also someone was going to make a calc on some topic(idk who)

Do we all at least agree that all of the High 7-A's go to 6-C based off the new feat

1997KD said:
Also anyone will calc dragon destroying face speed, also someone was going to make a calc on some topic(idk who)
It was massively Hypersonic iirc.

CNBA3 said:
1997KD said:
It was massively Hypersonic iirc.
It was calc om maruto forums and that person only ised 200 face instead of 3000 face

DragonEmperor23 said:
If they do get a good result, it wouldn't be an outlier since the Dragons >>> everyone else.
Not really, as the volume dictacts that the Spriggans are considered the strongest enemies that FT ever faced, barring Zeref, Acnologia and likely Igneel

AnonymousBlank said:
Pretty sure it only scales to travel speed for dragons so it doesn't matter much.
Jellal outspees acno so.. And igneel was comparable to acnologia and their last attack was like they both was trying to speed blitz each other

1. we have an Etherion Calc with a proper formula

2. Wait for the Anime, because Curvature is Wonky as F*ck

3. We have a Meteor Calc, which is standard procedure for the site

4. Wanky as hell

1997KD said:
What yo guys think about those calcs
The eternal flare Calc isn't useable since it runs into the same issues of the planets curvature.

Irene changing the weather was flat out dismissed there as wrong.

The Etherion and Meteor Calcs I don't know; I'm not a maths guy but I will assume the Calcs make some mistake somewhere.

On the matter of the dragons destroying FACE across the continent; is that going to be calced? If it is calced and potentially provides a higher speed rating than we currently have I can see it causing some scaling issues down the line.

There is no reason parent dragons are any different from regular dragons, the only that was considered the oddity is Igneel as he was described as the strongest

So we are all in agreement that High 7-A's now become 6-C

OK, now what to do with the 7-A's, I think they should become 1/2 of what the 6-C's are

I have no issue with the upgrades to the High 7-A's. I'm unsure on how to deal with the 7A's though, I kinda feel just awarding the half of the now 6-c's AP seems too much like we're just giving them an arbitrary number honestly.

And I do think this needs a CRT, this is a matter that affects a fair portion of the verse.

CNBA3 said:
There is no reason parent dragons are any different from regular dragons, the only that was considered the oddity is Igneel as he was described as the strongest
Why would you assume that all dragons that aren't a King of their element have the same speed?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
So we are all in agreement that High 7-A's now become 6-C

OK, now what to do with the 7-A's, I think they should become 1/2 of what the 6-C's are
If we can't figure out what to do with the 7As then we either leave them where they are at or give then them a Likely

Because there aren't any reason to assume that the parent dragons are any different from regular dragons, they did not even perform any feats that puts them above regular dragons. And the dragons are to hunt down the wizards in the city not fly around the continent

That's a major generalization. When you see members of a species get hit by characters with a certain speed and then you see other members perform a speed feat way higher, then you don't just go "These guys are both dragons so since this group of dragons is way faster than this other group, it's an outlier." Especially not when the dragons destroying Face was impressive to DF Wendy and the GMG dragons were getting tagged by Sting and Rogue.

Back