• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 2

Hmmm....possibly. Idk I mean the way she told everyone how much she loved Natsu and us seeing a cat tail (we all know that's an exceed) I thought she was actually just another Dragon God

BlackeJan said:
Hmmm....possibly. Idk I mean the way she told everyone how much she loved Natsu and us seeing a cat tail (we all know that's an exceed) I thought she was actually just another Dragon God
or an exceed that's also a Dragon Eater

since Carla can use Transformation magic as well and keeps her Tail

Chibi14 said:
It is little downgrade that Natsu isn´t even have the heat to use fire under water, Let see if this change later when he fight against the Water Dragon god.
So, i wake up this morning thinking "Hey, I haven't visited vs battle wiki in a while" - I take my phone and go to the site. I find this discussion and while drinking tea and looking at the comments i find that thing up there... I read the answers on that comment...

I don't have the courage to look at the FT profiles.

P.S Ignorant statements material.

I think the elfeware(the law dragon) is the guild master of dragon eaters😅 And the touka girl is a dragon god I think she want to meet matsu because Natsu kill acnologia

But never under water and the spin-off is canon as well...

Flame can burn soul and vaporize water, cant be used inside water? Its just pis or wdg are going it. Also, Natsu didn't even use the fraction of his original power

Dragon cry can place circle all over ishagr and can destroy it over time, can zeref did that against the whole planet? I mean he has unlimited power, and if use his power like dragon cry staff can he destroy planet over time? What if he keeps expanding his death orb(like Kaguya tsb) and uses it to destroy the earth? I mean its possible?

Just came back from my trip and finaly read the new chapter for fairy tail. What the heck is wrong with the whole "he can't use his fire magic underwater", that is just pure dumb.

Maybe it has something to do with the water being special, afterall it's the water god's sea.

Seeing as the water seemed to flow into the WDG or something, I'd say that likely given that Natsu seemed surprised he had no fire.

And welcome back.

Yeah, i feel like the whole sea in the area is his domain and he controls it. Thats why natsu was unable to use his fire, but we will probably get a good explanation for this.

@Anon

Thanks, it seems like a lot of things happen in the few days i was gone.

KaiserReinhardt said:
Just came back from my trip and finaly read the new chapter for fairy tail. What the heck is wrong with the whole "he can't use his fire magic underwater", that is just pure dumb.

Maybe it has something to do with the water being special, afterall it's the water god's sea.
There is no oxygen underwater thus he can't create fire, the end.

It has nothing to do with heat of his flames. Bunch of geniuses around here these days.

@Blanked

Who says he needs oxygen to create flames? His flames comes from himself. He is turning his ethernano into flames, has nothing to do with whether there is oxygen or not.

KaiserReinhardt said:
@Blanked

Who says he needs oxygen to create flames? His flames comes from himself. He is turning his ethernano into flames, has nothing to do with whether there is oxygen or not.
He generates flames from ethernano within his body which is utilised like a sort of a fuel but his flames still require oxygen once they are created to maintain their form and keep on existing outside Natsu.

To put it simple Natsu could waste all of his magically energy to generate flames but they would extinguish the moment they come out of his body due to lack of oxygen. In fact if you look at the chapter we see him create flame and flames being extinguished the moment after.

@Blanked

Where did you get this idea that it requires oxygen to sustain itself. As long natsu has any ethernano in his body, he would be able to generate his flames. It has never been stated before that natsu requires oxygen to sustain his flames, unless you have scans thats says otherwiese. Afterall natsu is someone who is able to generate flames even after he was fully frozen in ice, how is this any different.

Even if they required oxygen, all he needs to do is keep pumping magic into the spell and he can use them just fine. The fact that he couldn't suggests they were suppressed.

@9tail

There is nothing confirming it as canon, there actually is a place where it can fit in, right between the end of the GMG arc and the Tartaros arc, however there is nothing that makes it officially canon

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@9tail
There is nothing confirming it as canon, there actually is a place where it can fit in, right between the end of the GMG arc and the Tartaros arc, however there is nothing that makes it officially canon
Its happen before GMG arc, Lucy mention (to eclairs)that his father died 3-month ago

FB IMG 15366780311371975
Tier for him also its from EZ Btw its google translation, and some people say he eat timeline 1st bubble- It's a monster of the universe eating time of the stars

2nd bubble- It's called Toki Hami

9TailAcno said:
FB IMG 15366780311371975
Tier for him also its from EZ
Btw its google translation, and some people say he eat timeline 1st bubble- It's a monster of the universe eating time of the stars

2nd bubble- It's called Toki Hami
You should post that on the eden zero discussion thread. Thread:1828292

Also i saw that monster too, but i didn't know what the hell it was. So it can eat time, maybe it's a 4th dimensional creature.

Back