• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 17 (The Void keeps getting bigger)

Beast Zero Gudako said:
LordGinSama said:
Shit that's fodder. The characters I was gonna use are causally 500+ Petatons.
There was a time when High 6-A FT reached Exatons range.
Yeah, I think Fairy Tail's god tiers scaled above 6 exatons or something like that (I remember Post-SBT Dragon Acnologia was High 6-A+ so he had to have been at least 14.802 exatons)

At their highest, Fairy Tail God Tiers used to scale to like 20ish Exatons

Yeah sorry but the idea of FT even being remotely close to 5-C is utterly laughable and wouldn't slide in any other battle forum. That's up there with Rax the Red Hero from the Millennium Forum thinking Natsu is small planet level. And I genuinely say that with the most respect possible but lord, the extent that people go to upgrade characters to the point of unbelievable nonsense can get ridiculous, and I don't mean only FT. The idea of FTL Naruto is also laughable.

@LordGinSama

Oh, I completely agree they're nowhere near tier 5 yet with all the information we have, they could eventually reach tier 5 in the verse, but for now, they're not even close

I mean, I agree with FTL Naruto and lots of ratings, but I do agree that this is all completely subjective and that you're free to disagree with ratings

I mean, I kinda feel like 4-B to 4-A SAO is BS

I love how Fairy Tail is still considered nowhere close to Tier 5 despite being at High 6-A because the tier is so damn huge

Yeah, and yet 6-A is so small...

It's like only a 5x difference from Baseline to High 6-A

And yet High 6-A has a difference of about 6678x between baseline and 5-C. I know a Small Moon level tier would overlap with High 6-A, but with how massive the tier is, I'd rather you take off a chunk of it and slap it on as a Low 5-C (this is a joke by the way, because I know someone's gonna take this seriously)

We also should really change base X791 Sting and Rogue to 7-B as well instead of at least Low 7-B. Their Dragon Forces are stronger than base Wendy, who is 12.9 gigatons, so dividing that by 2 (because Dragon Force is a 2x multiplier) gives you 6.45 gigatons (very slightly above baseline 7-B)

Sorry if I've said this before, but I think that was in the previous thread and I just think this is important to note.

Technically the Etherious Forms are above Silver, Base Gray took many attacks from Silver and damaged and defeated him with his attacks that didn't directly use ice, so Base Gray scales to Silver, Base Natsu scales to Base Gray, Etherious Forms can fight Base Natsu

Apparently she's a limited playable character, you'll get her only in some battles, the same applies to Lyon, Minerva, and Ultear

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I mean, I kinda feel like 4-B to 4-A SAO is BS
So Kirito has a Large Star level+ feat by moving his hand, a Solar System level feat by swinging his sword, and then a Multi-Solar System level+ feat by unleashing 20% of his power, and you don't buy Tier 4 SAO? Worse of all, these are feats, not just statements, he actually did that stuff.

I just don't think the 4-B calc is legit, I don't think moving the stars thing is literally moving real life sized stars, as well, I remember someone pointing out that there might be a flaw with the 4-A calc recently

I'm not suggesting changes or anything, I just think that it's kinda iffy, then again, I've only seen the anime... so I can't say much more than that

While I can get the 4-B stuff, what makes you think the stars in the sky of a place explicity the size of a galaxy aren't the size of actual stars?

And the "flaw" on the 4-A calc isn't about SAO, but the more that said formula which is also being used by other verses (it's how Accelerator got to 4-B) may no be applicable on that way.

I don't know, it just feels like hyperbole to me

Then again, I won't pretend to know the ins and outs of SAO

I'd be satisfied if we capped out at any level of Tier 5, but preferred 5-B if I had to choose

5-B would be hilarious just for the fact that that would mean Fairy Tail's god tiers would be higher up than Naruto's, which I would get a good laugh out of simply for how unexpected that would be.

If they pulled a Magi, there would be an intense amount of hatred from Fairy Tail Haters that now Natsu is 1-B

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
If they pulled a Magi, there would be an intense amount of hatred from Fairy Tail Haters that now Natsu is 2-A to 1-B
I do not mind 2-A Natsu if he can fight the 2-A from my favorite verse.

I think I figured something out, I always thought that Aldoron looked kind of weird and not anything like a dragon, but I think he's supposed to be based on a Komodo Dragon

Back