• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 16 (Another one that will disappear into the void)

1. I agree

2. He didnt get the "full power" of it so an At Least can only work + we dont even know how much stronger he got

3. Again an At Least works best. U cant just get a 2x from something that isnt stated cause if that was the case then 90% of characters from different verse needs to have their tier revised

4. Mard Geer didnt take THAT much damage. iirc all it did was just pissed him off even more cause if he was truly "wrecked" then he would have never gotten back up or would havent the power to still strike back

@BlackeJan

1. Yeah

2. He added their power's togethers, whenever a Dragon Slayer eats a power, they add it to their own

3. He tanked a combined attack from two people comparable to his Base Form, this means he should be 1+1=2 times stronger

4. That's fair

BlackeJan said:
3. Again an At Least works best. U cant just get a 2x from something that isnt stated cause if that was the case then 90% of characters from different verse needs to have their tier revised
You disagree with 3 even when Natsu is scaled by using the exact same method Mitch mentioned? (aka, him > a combined attack from 2 people being used as a 2x multiplier).

@Demon

When did Mard tanked a combined attack? cause Natsu and Gray never did a unison raid. Also if they did the attack separately then yeah At Least can only work here

Yes i know DS get power boost from something of their element that is stronger but he didnt get the "full" power of Atlas cause if that was the case then Hellfire Natsu legit should had one shotted Rogue since Natsu gotten the flames from a dragon

Taking two attacks from comparable characters doesn't make it twice as strong, that's just several attacks at the same time. If I get shoot twice it doesn't mean the gun became twice as strong.

As what LordGin said that was what i was getting at UNLESS Natsu and Gray did a unison raid then i have to disagree on that

You have to remember Base Future Rogue no sold an attack from a rage amped LFDM Natsu, he then entered his WSDM and oneshot said Natsu. Future Rogue is no slouch, but in his fight with Hell fire Natsu he was on the defensive for most of the fight, and he still got 2 shot by this Natsu.

Mard scales to DF Natsu, who scales to 2x Base Mard's calc. That would be a far better way of explaining it.

Actually White Shadow Dragon Mode Future Rogue would scale to Hellfire Natsu as well, this version of Rogue easily wrecked Lightining Flame Dragon Mode Natsu and should be comparable to the Dragons he can control, plus Hellfire Natsu overpowered and took out Future Rogue+Motherglare, they deserve the 7-B+, they're the only characters who get it though

And yeah, Etherious Mard Geer tanked an combined attack from Devil Slayer Gray and Empowered Natsu

@Demon

Future Rogue doesnt scale if he was one shotted or 2 shotted. Also it was said that the DS couldnt beat the dragons themselves so even Hellfire Natsu didnt do jack squat to Motherglare. Also Mard Geer didnt tank an a combined attack Natsu/Gray (where are u getting this Empowered Natsu at?)

@Dragon

and Natsu didnt do much damage to him. Mard Geer was pissed at him even when Natsu did his crimson lotus attack. Again if Mard Geer was truly "trashed" then he would had been defeated just like that but all it did was make him angrier. This is just like how Goku goes Kaiokenx20 and even though he "thrashed" Frieza all it did was make the latter angry

Future Rogue wasn't 2 shotted, he and Natsu were fighting on par with each other until Natsu's eventually pulled out a win, but Future Rogue was damaging him for a long time and pushed him to the limit, also Mavis said no Dragon Slayer won, but that's just not true, Natsu defeated Motherglare and Future Rogue simultaneously, albeit with help from Atlas Flame, but he still put in work and overpowered both characters with his Hellfire Form

Also Etherious Form Mard Geer tanked Empowered Natsu and Devil Slayer Gray's simultaneously combined punches without suffering any damage, once again, Gray's punch would have durability negation

Empowered Natsu is the Natsu who shown as equal to Devil Slayer Gray, he was in Base, but thanks to his emotions, he was equal to said Devil Slayer Gray, even when his Base was losing hard before

Crash is the closest thing to that.

Since vamp said im gonna be an OP Isekai protag, I'll take some bs like Storm Dragon Slayer magic (alt form of sky dragon slayer magic like how Atlas flame has hellfire instead of normal fire)

because seriously, having the element you can eat be all around you is OP af

^Having Dragon Slayer Magic means you'll eventually become a Dragon and lose your senses, just because Natsu and co got the anti-bodies doesn't mean you will

Was thinking about vampire magic to fit my vampire shtick.

There's so many unexplored types of magic in Fairy Tail, like Hyberion.

Description from the Fairy Tail wiki

This Magic has only ever been seen being used in it's indirect variant. A skilled user is able to use the indirect method of this ability to paralyze their desired target by simply pointing their hand in their direction. Once paralyzed the target is induced under this Magic, as when God Serena was struck by it in mid-air, immediately falling to the ground and clutching his neck area in apparent pain with heavy heart-beating, implying it targets the circulatory system of the controlled.

Imagine if somebody as strong as Natsu used this.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Future Rogue wasn't 2 shotted, he and Natsu were fighting on par with each other until Natsu's eventually pulled out a win, but Future Rogue was damaging him for a long time and pushed him to the limit, also Mavis said no Dragon Slayer won, but that's just not true, Natsu defeated Motherglare and Future Rogue simultaneously, albeit with help from Atlas Flame, but he still put in work and overpowered both characters with his Hellfire Form
Also Etherious Form Mard Geer tanked Empowered Natsu and Devil Slayer Gray's simultaneously combined punches without suffering any damage, once again, Gray's punch would have durability negation

Empowered Natsu is the Natsu who shown as equal to Devil Slayer Gray, he was in Base, but thanks to his emotions, he was equal to said Devil Slayer Gray, even when his Base was losing hard before
Sorry but thats headcanon a bit and not a very good argument. DS Gray punch is now neg. durability? then what would even be the point of him even using his ice magic then if that was the case so no his punch arent neg. durability but his ice is. Also no u CANNOT refute what Mavis says, if she said that no person defeated a dragon (which was obviously true) then they didnt defeat a dragon and Hellfire Natsu doesnt scale to Motherglare.

U also typed something contradictory. If Natsu was getting bodied by EF Mard Geer then how in the world was he a stalemate to Etherious Mard Geer?

NOT only that but no...just no....thats not a good argument about 2 people combined attack being punches so that characters scale to it? Are you to tell me that if i tanked a bullet from a gun, i'm going to be 20x stronger because i got shot by the other 19 bullets?

Yeah no, the Mard thing is incorrect. Him taking attacks from two characters doesn't make him 2x as strong, that's just dealing with several comparable attacks, and Gray negates durability so that's iffy as well.

Mavis said that no Dragon Slayer "Slayed" a Dragon, but Natsu did overpower and defeat Motherglare, I mean he's unconscious and laying on the ground, he was defeated, plus once again, he added Atlas Flame's Power to his own, which means he scales to Atlas and his power combined

Gray used Devil Slayer Magic on his punch and Etherious Mard Geer Tanked it

Base Natsu was getting bodied by Mard Geer, but then he got an emotion boost and then is equal to Gray, it's silly I know, but it happened and is canon, Rage Boosted Natsu is equal to Devil Slayer Gray

Natsu And Gray Combined Attack
I can't say anything about your perception, but this seems like a combined attack to me, they combined their attacks into a huge explosion and Mard Geer Tanked it

Slayer magic is simply this, Resistance/immunity negation + Damage Boosting, with how easily Dragons are easily damaged by a weakened Wendy, even Dorian free falling on a IDS bush hurt him when a regular Ice bush would not, even attempting to punch as a demon he instinctively avoided cracking the IDS floor

There's a difference between taking attacks from two characters and taking a combined attack from them.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
^Having Dragon Slayer Magic means you'll eventually become a Dragon and lose your senses, just because Natsu and co got the anti-bodies doesn't mean you will
Losing your senses ain't so bad. I'd cope.

Y'know, that's actually a pretty weird thing to happen as a result of becoming a dragon. Do dragons just not feel things?

If you take an attack from Person 1 and then an attack from Person 2, assuming Person 1 and Person 2 are equal in strength, that just means you have durability equivalent to Person 1's attack potency.

However, if you take a combined attack with the power of Person 1 and Person 2, that means your durability is equivalent to the attack potency of Person 1 + Person 2, which, assuming Person 1 and 2 are equal in power, means you have the durability of 2x Person 1's attack potency.

Mard Geer tanked a combined attack from Natsu and Gray, so he falls under the latter situation. On top of that, Natsu greatly injured Etherious Form Mard Geer in Dragon Force and beat him around with one attack and then a Secret Art. The only reason Natsu didn't go further is because he ran out of magic power, and at that rate, it's likely that Natsu would've handily won if he had the magic power to spare.

So basically, DF Natsu was beating around someone who could tank 449.8 megatons and given the interactions, DF Natsu was considerably stronger. I think upscaling DF Natsu to 7-A+ is fair.

@DragonGamerZ

Show where Mard tanked a combined attack then cause I'm not buying it it's just 2 people separately attacking another

@Demon

I need a scan cause I don't remember Hellfire Natsu actually defeating Motherglare

EDIT: I read the manga and I want to say idk how the anime went but I don't see a Hellfire Natsu anywhere. It's just Natsu getting help from Atlas Flame but the dragon throwing Natsu into Rogue which in turn took Motherglare in one scene

Legit Natsu didn't have a "Hellfire" form, he was just coated in Atlas fire and did one attack so Natsu actually had help

Why is this still being discussed DF Natsu is 2x his base which was above base Mard gear at the time so he would be 2x the Calc.

@BlackeJan

Did you not read the manga

Hellfire Natsu Picture1
Natsu ate Atlas Flames power and got a new form
Hellfire Natsu Picture2
Proceeds to wreck Motherglare

@BlackeJan

Chapter 333

Natsu still scales to Atlas Flame for eating his power and adding it to his own, that's how we treat Dragon Slayer's adding new elements

^

This is also how we treat it when you eat someone else flame/element. Examples, Natsu eating the flame of rebuke, Natsu eating Lightning, Natsu eating Ignia's flame, Natsu eating a small potion of Etherion and ect.

I just find it funny, Natsu eats a tiny bite of an Etherion crystal that is like 1 trillionth the size of the full crystal and gets 10x stronger, don't mess with Etherion Magic man...

Sh*ts strong

Natsu And Gray Combined Attack
Also, once again, I'm pretty sure Natsu and Gray combined their attacks here

Back