• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 16 (Another one that will disappear into the void)

I wonder if it's possible to deal with Metro & Doom next chap without being cramped or rushed...

Aldoron Arc has been going on for a long time, I'm honestly hella surprised at how many fights we've had in the arc

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Aldoron Arc has been going on for a long time, I'm honestly hella surprised at how many fights we've had in the arc
Wouldn't be surprised if this the last time we see any of the other FT memebers for a long while & that's why the arc is so long. Hiro trying to give almsot every FT memeber a fight before going back to the main cast.

I'm rewatching Fairy Tail and I noticed that the spell Abyss Break was stated to have enough power to wipe out all of Magnolia.

Could Magnolia's size be calced to determine how much power Abyss Break would have, and would this accomplish anything?

God seed Doom gives me huge Skull kid vibes.

Selena's magic is cool and all, but are we finally going to see Happy use transformation magic next chapter?

So Aldoron can absorb the nutrients of others to regain his magic power? Sounds like the God Tree in Naruto, and another piece of evidence of Magic being part of nature.

This sequel might get up to 150 chapters long, I mean we still have 3 dragon gods and elfersia stuff and the Diabolos stuff.

BTW can I get the scan of where was said selene had power of stars, like I'm really getting very excited for it, just hope we get at least high 4C for her from that statement(please don't ask for feats, just accept it for the love of love)

And Damn Aldo turning out to be the best boy of the DGs I mean dude has some insane hax and incredible strength (note the stomp was very casual, let alone a dragon roar) tbh he could have been used as a Endgame material.

Also there are high chances of Selene moving the moon or throwing attacks coming directly from the Moon.

Ionliosite said:
>Toneri moving destroying and recreating planet

Eh, Toneri moved the moon, not a planet. And anyway, I severely doubt Selene will use the literal moon as a weapon, but I do wonder what her power could be.
Oh i didn't clear it, yeah Toneri moved the moon but the power of tenseigan he had was said to be powerful enough to recreate destroyed planets from ashes

the diablos stuff is gonna be dealt with during the DG story quest, just like the WW. doubt there will be an arc for that if the WW didnt have one.

^We're not allowed to pixel scale planets as it inflates a lot of calcs, but if we we were, the Fairy Tail planet is bigger than Uranus, but smaller than Saturn, if the proportion of the earth to the moon is the same in the Fairy Tail verse, then the Fairy Tail Moon would be bigger than our Earth, but smaller than Neptune

Which btw is the dumbest thing ever as that's like saying I can't pixel scale a mountain because it inflates the calculation.

^Planets are more controversial on this site, I mean I disagreed with the rule when it was first put in place, we need the series to explicitly state that the planet is larger than our earth to properly pixel scale it

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
^Planets are more controversial on this site, I mean I disagreed with the rule when it was first put in place, we need the series to explicitly state that the planet is larger than our earth to properly pixel scale it
Yeah, I feel like as long as we get a definitive size for something, it should be allowed. Like a islanding being 3000km, but only taking up a 2 percent of the would map, Or like the distance between land masses in a series.

I always felt like that thread was made as a response for high 6A fairy tail. Like it wasn't the sole reason but more like it was the straw that broke the camals back.

I don't think you can combine all of those things to get his AP.

Logically speaking his KE going into the ground is what causes the rocks to launch into the air and the fragmentation to occur.

I know about that and I wasn't talking about it. I misinterpreted the feat as Aldoron stomping the ground and lifting the ground along with himself. That is why I asked Mitch to include Aldoron's KE into the equation.

Can I just say that feat-wise, Aldoron is the best thing to ever be included in the verse? This weirdly adorable super shrub is my favourite dragon ever.

• Steps? Top 5 feats in the verse.
  • Sits up? Top 5 feats in the verse.
  • Yawns? Top 5 feats in the verse.
  • Exists? Still top 5 feats in the verse.

Yeah, pretty much, as we've seen, he has several calcs, each progressively stronger as he does more, Low 6-B for waking up, 6-B for yawning, High 6-B for stepping, what the f*ck's gonna happen when he unleashes his roar...

Man Merc kinda got shafted; the downside of being the first DG we came across I suppose.

Anyone have a guess to what the hell Aldoron is doing to Natsu?

I mean, in all fairness to Merc, he was being mind controlled to go crazy and Team Natsu couldn't hurt him or do anything at all, they would have all lost hard had Ignia not stepped in, so the only reason Merc took any damage and lost was because of another Dragon God

As for what Aldoron is doing to Natsu, either he's too fast, or has some seriously OP Psychokinesis hax

I'm speaking more in regards to his feats, especially the sea lifting one, could have been a gr8 feat if we had a good idea of how much water he lifted, but the rest u said is valid.

I'm hoping Mashima is treating light based feats relatively realistically, so he's firing beams of light at Natsu but because of the way light works he'll only see it after it's already reached him, so Natsu will then have to force himself to move and react just as the light reaches him so he doesn't get murdered (the when he gets his inevitable power up he dodges far more easily). That way we get relativistic to FTL FT

If they somehow get enough power to destroy this dragon than kudos to the powerlevels.

The dragon is legit destroying several mountains with just a single foot of his. That size is insane!

EDIT: With how big the powerlevel of the dragon is, i wouldnt be suprised if we end with continent level or planet-level stuff.

Davidsteel1 said:
I'm speaking more in regards to his feats, especially the sea lifting one, could have been a gr8 feat if we had a good idea of how much water he lifted, but the rest u said is valid.
I'm hoping Mashima is treating light based feats relatively realistically, so he's firing beams of light at Natsu but because of the way light works he'll only see it after it's already reached him, so Natsu will then have to force himself to move and react just as the light reaches him so he doesn't get murdered (the when he gets his inevitable power up he dodges far more easily). That way we get relativistic to FTL FT
Well it is not like Light based feats are not realistic before in previous showings.

About God sees Doom, he says once the five minutes are up you become fated to die, wouldn't that count as Fate Manip.

Zackra1799 said:
About God sees Doom, he says once the five minutes are up you become fated to die, wouldn't that count as Fate Manip.
correct since Status manipulation did not work to save Carla

I mean what're the fights he's being put in? I have faith in comicvine that they'll be ridiculous, spiteful, wanky and stompy I want to know just how much

Davidsteel1 said:
I mean what're the fights he's being put in? I have faith in comicvine that they'll be ridiculous, spiteful, wanky and stompy I want to know just how much
Aldo v Sabo, Aldo v Bullet, Aldo & Merc v Madara & Aizen, Aldo v BSM Naruto, Luffy beating Aldo & other stuff like that

Back