• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 11

Wrath Of Itachi said:
How strong is Composite FT?
Pretty well haxxed I'd think, largely due to Mashima's love of time based hax, plus like 2 or 3 variations of EE, soul manipulation, precog that allows them to see into multiple futures, elemental resistances out the ass, intangibility, a few dura negating attacks, soul manipulation, law manipulation, weakness identification (and creating proxies to take advantage of said weaknesses), poison Manipulation, magic copying and resistance, death manipulation and tons of other stuff I can't remember

^Broken as fuq

All the Darkbrings+All Magic+Oasis+Mashymyre+Edens Zero Matter Manipultion

A 2-C fighter with a bunch of hax basically

Edit: Forgot about Wraith, their also a completely intangible being that is invisible and can hit physical beings

Nigh-omniscience plus resistance to that level of precog? I dare say in a stats equalised match, they could trump even the so called "Almighty"

AnonymousBlank said:
If anything these guys are weaker than Dragon Acno as if they were stronger, Elefseria would have just said so. Note that he would be biased towards hyping up the 5DG as he wants them dead so what better way than comparing them to the most infamous dragon in history.
theres no reason to asume they are weaker when elefseria said they are at least as strong as acno, and then we have a dragon god hyping them selves up as even stronger.

so they are acnologia level, period, until a feat puts them above said tier, like demongod has said before. they may get more upgrades as time goes on.

Context dude. The topic was how a statement putting them below Acno would affect them. My post was that they would scale down if that happened as rn everything that places them as equal to Acno can easily be argued to just be lies to hype them up. They also can't be stronger than Acno as the statements say they are equal (from a guy who wants them dead) or higher (from a guy who never fought Acno and is basically God Serena but without Acno around to show up and one shot him). The latter can't be trusted as if he actually wanted a fight, he would have killed Acno himself or at least fought him, the former is far more trustworthy but still extremely iffy as he is trying to point how much of a threat the 5DG are. Dragon Acno is where any of them cap out unless Natsu (or a DS) says one of them is stronger than Acno.

AnonymousBlank said:
Context dude. The topic was how a statement putting them below Acno would affect them. My post was that they would scale down if that happened as rn everything that places them as equal to Acno can easily be argued to just be lies to hype them up. They also can't be stronger than Acno as the statements say they are equal (from a guy who wants them dead) or higher (from a guy who never fought Acno and is basically God Serena but without Acno around to show up and one shot him). The latter can't be trusted as if he actually wanted a fight, he would have killed Acno himself or at least fought him, the former is far more trustworthy but still extremely iffy as he is trying to point how much of a threat the 5DG are. Dragon Acno is where any of them cap out unless Natsu (or a DS) says one of them is stronger than Acno.
they can be stronger, because we also have a statement on said scaling. just because you cant trust it, doesnt mean so. We have yet to see how powerful these things are at full power, so liek i have said before, they are equal to acnologia, period. until something happens that either puts them higher or lower, and either can happen, theres no one option only. We dont even know how strong a FP Dragon god is. the story needs time to tell us exactly how strong these dragons are.

Your argument isnt new, it was around even when the zeref vs acnologia debates were going on, for good reasons, because the story hasnt gone far enough to tell us at the time. No one in their mind would have thought that even zeref with a god-like power up would still be inferior to acno.

Sorry for the rambling, but the point im horribly trying to get accross is that there is no set scaling for these dragons. At this point, a 5-C feat from these dragons is not even out of the question.

They can be but not based on Ignia's statement for reasons I already explained. The moment someone who has witnessed both a 5DG and Acno fighting says they are weaker than Acno is the moment they scale below him as everything supporting their relative power can easily be explained as BS. The only thing that will ever countermand that is if Natsu says otherwise. If other people who are actually aware of Acno's strength say they are stronger, then you have a case to be made.

My point has nothing to do with what could be shown tho but how a statement from a credible source would affect the current scaling if 5DG are said to be below Acno.

I mean tier 5 FT sounds great and anything they do just scales to Acno if the status quo remains.

I mean, Post SBT Absorption Dragon Form Acnologia is the strongest character with Seven Flames Natsu coming as a close second

The Space Between Time scales far higher in Magic Power than just normal Dragon Form Acnologia, a weaker Dragon Slayer like Natsu is 6-C and can eat an At least 6-B, likely 6-A Magic Power and be fine while gaining the power, that means Natsu can eat 1052 to 173267 times his normal power

Acnologia eats the Space Between Time and the power is so great his Soul and Body split and he needs to find balance to remain stable, meaning he theoretically should gain an increase of higher than Natsu's max showing of 1052 to 173267 times his normal power, which is equal to the Dragon Gods

That would make him High 6-A to 5-C theoretically, I'm not suggesting a tier change, I'm just saying it's a high-balled theoretical increase

You guys need to learn not to cap the power of something we dont know yet. thats a bad habbit from a lot of fairy tail fans around here.

there is no set scaling between acnologia and the DGs in the manga, except for vauges statement that puts them comparable, or higher than a non specififc Acnologia.

This is literally the same stuff that was happening with the zeref vs acnologia wars back then. dont go assuming where they cap, dont go assuming the future power levels of the next big threat.

for all we know, elsferia only know about the amount of power they showed to battle him, and not their full extend. let the story proggress and tell us.

I'm just saying at this moment, they can't be scaled higher than Acnologia Post Space Between Time Absorption, that could very well change

That's a really good cover, Zeref and Mavis in the back too, also Wraith has white hair... that makes sense, I just kinda imagined him as a blonde

Got mad bored and made a tiering system for X792 and 100 Year Quest

Supreme God Tier:

• Dragon Form Acnologia (Post Space Between Time Absorption)
High God Tiers:

• Seven Flames Dragon Mode Natsu (X792)
  • Human Form Acnologia (Post Space Between Time Absorption)
Mid God Tiers:

• Dragon Form Acnologia
  • Viernes
  • Ignia
  • Selene
  • Aldoron
  • Mercphobia
  • Ignia's Power Natsu (100 Year Quest)
  • Igneel
Low God Tiers:

• Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu (X792)
  • Fairy Heart Form Zeref
Top Tiers:

• Human Form Acnologia
  • Igneel's Power Natsu (X792)
  • Dragon Force Natsu (X792)
  • Base Zeref
  • Dark Form August
  • Dragon Form Irene
High Mid Tiers:

• Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus (100 Year Quest)
  • Fire and Ice Swords Erza (100 Year Quest)
  • Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu (100 Year Quest)
  • Base Laxus (100 Year Quest)
  • Jellal (100 Year Quest)
  • Dragon Slayer Sword Erza (100 Year Quest)
Mid Tiers:

• Gildarts (X792)
  • Base August
  • Base Irene
  • Skullion
  • Kiria
  • Madmole
  • Base Natsu (100 Year Quest)
  • Base Gajeel (100 Year Quest)
  • Base Erza (100 Year Quest)
  • Satan Soul Mira (100 Year Quest)
  • Elfman (100 Year Quest)
  • Ice Devil Slayer Gray (100 Year Quest)
  • Larcade
  • White Shadow Dragon Force Sting (X792)
Low Mid Tiers:

• Dragonization Natsu (X792)
  • Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus (X792)
  • Enchantment: Irene Belserion Wendy (100 Year Quest)
  • Dragonization Nebal
High Low Tiers:

• Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu (X792)
  • E.N.D. Form Natsu (X792)
  • Base Laxus (X792)
  • Jellal (X792)
  • Strongest Armors Erza (X792)
  • Dragon Force Gajeel (X792)
  • 2nd Devil Slayer Mark Gray (X792)
  • Mirajane Alegria Mira (X792)
  • Dragon Cry Powered Animus
  • Dragon Force Nebal
Mid Low Tiers:

• Animus
  • Wraith
  • God Serena
  • Dimaria
  • Wall
  • Bloodman
  • Invel
  • Bloodman
  • Jacob
  • Ajeel
  • Neinhart
  • Brandish
  • Base Natsu (X792)
  • Base Erza (X792)
  • Base Gajeel (X792)
  • 1st Devil Slayer Mark Gray (X792)
  • Satan Soul Mira (X792)
  • Base Sting (X792)
  • Base Rogue (X792)
  • Minerva (X792)
  • Dragon Force Wendy (100 Year Quest)
  • Star Dress Mix Lucy (100 Year Quest)
  • Dragon Force Wendy (X792)
  • Third Origin Sherria (X792)
  • Ikusa-Tsunagi
Low Tiers:

• Hyberion
  • Wolfheim
  • Warrod
  • Jura
  • Makarov (100 Year Quest)
  • Base Gray (100 Year Quest)
  • Base Lucy (100 Year Quest)
  • Base Wendy (100 Year Quest)
  • Juvia (100 Year Quest)
  • Freed (100 Year Quest)
  • Lisanna (100 Year Quest)
  • Makarov (X792)
  • Elfman (X792)
  • Kagura (X792)
  • Cobra (X792)
  • Bluenote (X792)
  • Base Gray (X792)
  • Lyon (X792)
  • Base Lucy (X792)
  • Base Wendy (X792)
  • Base Sherria (X792)
  • Juvia (X792)
  • Wall Proxy
  • Freed (X792)
  • Ichiya (X792)
  • Lisanna (X792)
  • Juliet and Heine
  • Marin Hollow
Bottom Tier:

• Everyone Else (There's only fodder left)
I think I got everyone noteworthy in X792 and 100 Year Quest

Top tiers is funny. There are only a few but the two at the top make the rest look like complete chumps and one or two shot them.

Ice DS slayer Gray below base Natsu and Gajeel? That's pretty dumb if u ask me, Gray doesn't get much spot light these days unfortunately but claiming he's far below base Natsu and Gajeel makes little sense when u consider those three in the frame of the story are almost always framed in the same weight class aside from their DF and higher tier forms

Hol up, he's somehow below effing Elfman? Ignoring the fact that he straight up 2v1d him and Mira (also keeping in mind Elfman is one of the hardiest most tenacious MFs in the guild and Mirajane is Mirajane).

He also dismantled the Thunder legion (without his main form of magic), each of which should at least be comparable to Elfman in overall power if less than him in the stamina department

The characters within the tiers are not within a specific order, I just put down what I thought at the time, like all the Dragon Gods order is completely unknown at this point

But yeah, they're not primarily in a specific order, some of them loosely are, but I didn't put much thought into the specifics

Cuz END = bloodlusted IDS Gray who was losing to Invel without the emotion amp and type advantage. Larcade >> Spriggans not named August or Irene. Gray doesn't have the type advantage nor the PoF high all the time. END > Larcade, END = IDS Gray with multiple amps and Larcade > IDS Gray are not mutually exclusive.

I mean, Natsu was only in a partial transformation of END, he would have eventually become more powerful

Got bored so decided to read the 100 year quest, it's definitely FT there's nothing different about it. Hiro please stop sexualizing Wendy since noone wants to see loli tiddies, thank you. On another note what's the argument behind continental Acnologia?

I wouldn't say there's nothing different, I feel the fights are better and I don't think there's been any random friendship powerups in the series yet

Also it's Hiro and Ueda, not just Hiro and if you think nobody wants to see sexualized Loli's, well... you're kinda wrong, it definitely has an audience in the world... especially in Japan, so there are definitely people out there who like this stuff, I mean there are body pillows of Wendy...

Not for me though...

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I wouldn't say there's nothing different, I feel the fights are better and I don't think there's been any random friendship powerups in the series yet

Also it's Hiro and Ueda, not just Hiro and if you think nobody wants to see sexualized Loli's, well... you're kinda wrong, it definitely has an audience in the world... especially in Japan, so there are definitely people out there who like this stuff, I mean there are body pillows of Wendy...

Not for me though...
People who enjoy such things should be with no doubt, stoned to death.

Ehhhhh, I'm not going to get into a debate about the ethics about people who like fictional little girls, but I don't think it's inherently wrong if it's just fiction, I mean if they aren't dealing with real people, then I don't really give a sh*t what they get off to

So I think Stoned to Death is too far...

That's fair but stoned to death is a light sentence, off topic anyway. So the continental Acnologia thing?

Continental comes from Etherion, the God tiers likely scale to it, that was a big debate done and it was compromised as only a likely, where it will remain unless we get new relevant info

Personally, I think they should have just fully scaled, but likely is fine too

And how do the god tiers "likely" scale to it, i don't remember any comparison between Etherion and any god tier?

Fairy Heart is stated to be able to power Etherion endlessly and is portrayed as a larger magic power, therefore it should be stronger than Etherion, the guild thought they would need Etherion to defeat Acnologia, the Space Between Time has so much magic power that even Zeref said it's too much which should make it superior to Etherion, not to mention Acnologia and Zeref should be superior to August's Suicide Attack, which is stated to be able to destroy the entire Country

Zeref is also the guy who created the Eclipse Gate, which is stated to have Magic Power comparable to Etherion, the fact that he says Fairy Heart and Space Between Time have unimaginable magic and are the pinnacle of all magic means that they should scale to Etherion

Just a whole bunch of info that warrants at least a likely, this topic has been beaten to death, hence why we settled with a compromise

Back