• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 2

Since the other is at 430 post... We should start to use this one.

@soldier Well no one can troll like Hiro sooooooooo.

^ Too bad as I already told you i'm a Nigh-Omniscience nazi god, I can see it all :D

Meanwhile a puny mortal like burning can only guess what has happen :(

Probably better off not having the video around. Some of the stuff in the video was completely inappropriate for this wiki.

Not to mention it's fake anyways.

Not Jim Sterling said:
^ Too bad as I already told you i'm a Nigh-Omniscience nazi god, I can see it all :D

Meanwhile a puny mortal like burning can only guess what has happen :(
Lmao! It seems like you're outdated. My loyal minion, William already showed me the secret to Nigh-Omniscience. So, you better stay quiet except you want to get fodderized.

Lmao how did that happen out of nowhere? (My luck will go down the drain KEK)

Not Jim Sterling said:
^Banned for being ninja'd by me...

This time I'm really about to sleeping..
You better don't. Who knows who might possibly haunt you in your sleep? I'll make you regret calling me a puny mortal.

How is it going to be Planet level? If it gets to Planet level and it's not canon, I'm going to break something. Preferably Jim's head.

@Omega checked up on ur link thanks. It says the movie is based on a story board made by Mashima so does that mean it is canon? Unless I'm getting info mixed up

What does it take for a movie to be canon? Must the author of the manga be directly involved? Can it still be canon even if he had little involvement?

@William

Even if an author is involved in a particular spin-off, it does not mean that it is canon. Otherwise, we would have to treat that Bleach filler arc with Muramasa as canon because Kubo was heavily involved in that one.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Can it still be canon even if he had little involvement?
Only in certain cases where it is explicitly stated to be canon despite little involvement of the original author/creator.

I sadly can't provide any notable examples. Sorry.

Back