• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 2

Soldier Blue said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
Can it still be canon even if he had little involvement?
Only in certain cases where it is explicitly stated to be canon despite little involvement of the original author/creator.
I sadly can't provide any notable examples. Sorry.
Dragonball super?

Soldier Blue said:
Only in certain cases where it is explicitly stated to be canon despite little involvement of the original author/creator.

I sadly can't provide any notable examples. Sorry.
No problem at all.

http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c524

That was savage. Acnologia and August are sick damn it.

Maybe I am just so behind it ain't funny but I didn't know Irene taught people DS Magic... Also shouldn't we classify Erza as half dragon?

Yeah, you should read some chapters lol. Irene was the first dragon slayer as she asked a dragon to give her and other humans their power. And no, since Erza was anyway stated to be just a human and Irene was already pregnant with Erza before her transformation started. Anyway, I am kinda glad she was already dead cause damn that treatment Acnologia just gave to her body....

He is just sick. I understand he hates her for whatever reason,but she is already dead no need for such things. And August is just as crazy,I mean what kind of question was that and it seems next chapter we will have some backstory of the 12 spriggans or maybe just August.

^yeah,but it's a dead body what's the point? And why is he not giving a damn about Wendy? Maybe he just wants to take care of Irene's body first since his objective is to kill dragon slayers.

Hmm I mean when I play a game and meet with some memorable asshole villains, Im too like to tear apart their body if I can, why? it more satisfying that way.

Yeah,but she is just a random person he saw once... Now I am kinda curios what's all this thing about his "sin".

And why are Erza and Wendy not running away yet since he doesn't care about their presence?

^Have you not watched anime? The moment they try to leave, Acno will turn around. It happens everytime....

Eh Acnologia is probably doing that thing most big bads do; he's treating Erza and Wendy like they don't exist and is focused on the one person who's apparently caught his attention. Though the corpse beating was pretty horrible, I'm more curious that he called her his "sin" what's with that?

^i was so happy bro, if Natsu is to beat him like this... i don't know what to say honestly. It was a joy.

Honestly I still feel kinda bad for what Acnologia just did. I am happy cause he is a true villain and not like the others (well August seems to be quite crazy as well), but man that was too much if they weren't restricting the gore we would see his leg obliterating her stomach and oppai.

And August confirmed it, he can use every spell in the world so deal with it haters... :D

@Aiden Just because he knows all magic doesn't mean he has complete mastery over it. Larcade likely has better mastery.

^who knows maybe August is trolling everyone. Anyway, it's a probably just another hyperbole and random bragging unless Hiro voluntarily left a plot hole like that.

Now this chapters are giving some serious RM vibe. I hope Hiro didn't troll us when he said he will give a happy ending for the main cast.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Aiden Just because he knows all magic doesn't mean he has complete mastery over it. Larcade likely has better mastery.
August is the damn king of magic. Why would Larcade have better mastery of it? He even has better mastery of Crash than Gildarts.

Burning Full Fingers said:
August is the damn king of magic. Why would Larcade have better mastery of it? He even has better mastery of Crash than Gildarts.
August was even said to be better than Zeref albeit Zeref may be more powerful in the end.

Am I the only one who doesn't get what going on there? Acnologia is on like hundred meters away from them and they are just randomly fighting.

And of course Zeref is stronger. August simply knows more types of magic. Probably...

What reasons do some of those people have to work under Zeref? I understand Irene and Larcade,but the rest of this people are just weird. If you consider how they all love bragging and everything it's weird they actually listen to him. Thou it was said everyone actually fear his power and that ten years ago when someone started the attack on fiore,Zeref stopped them because he didn't want to fight yet.

Natsu and the rest later sensed Acnologia and stopped fighting. August did too, but it seems like he still wants to fight Gildarts or something. I have no idea why. Probably because of the exchange between Gildarts and Cana. Acnologia will probably kill him.

^yeah, you think Natsu will stop fighting it was just one second because they got scared. And man poor Wendy she is getting traumatised by what Acnologia is doing. I bet people are now commenting something like "Acnologia you did that to Erza's mother? You better run before you get one shot"

^man I was so happy she didn't. I mean okay, she is crazy and loves torturing people so something like this isn't unexpected, but she did go trough more than most of anime characters with maybe those from horrors anime having something worse so, it's kinda understandable her going crazy and everything,but after that last scene where she remmebers her child's smile and realises she simply can't kill her beloved daughter I seriously hoped she would of lived and her and Erza would of a happy reunion.

But, Hiro simply loves his rave master concepts and must add them at least for minor characters.

^well, she doesn't have to join. I just hoped for mother and daughter reunion like really they both deserve it,but oh well maybe Hiro pulls a rinnegan out of his pocket and everyone get revived at the end of the war,maybe with fairy heart.

WilliamShadow said:
^well, she doesn't have to join. I just hoped for mother and daughter reunion like really they both deserve it,but oh well maybe Hiro pulls a rinnegan out of his pocket and everyone get revived at the end of the war,maybe with fairy heart.
That would result in a lot of backlash.

Sheesh. And I thought Wendy would have been 15 or something.

Nah, those that hate FT will never change their idea (even thou most of them is just a bunch of tsundere 'a and proof of that is the fact on pretty much every manga site FT is like between first three or even first in views), but honestly I hope he does. I don't care what other say I hate seeing characters die, especially if I start liking them.

^yeah, i liked Irene's death even more honestly,but I prefer happy endings no matter how dumb they are.

Back