• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

OK, so you were saying it's in the finale based on how you read it. But Mashima himself said that he is only halfway done.

As for me, since the Dragon God elements were based on the 7 luminaries of Japan, be it Moon 月曜日, Fire 火曜日, Water 水曜日, Wood 木曜日, Gold 金曜日 and Earth 土曜日, where would the Sun 日曜日 element be?
There is no such thing as the same thing

There is no need to adapt it in the same way as the manga, as it is in Japan.
I still don't know if you are making any sense.

But the Dragon God elements were literally based on the Japan luminaries elements. Also the manga is also originated in Japan too. There is no coincidence that Mashima would be trying the plan something if he had designed the Dragon Gods based on the 7 luminaries in Japan.

I just said ignia is better
That is the problem. You come to the forum and write things like "Ignia > Acnologia" even though nothing is being said about Acnologia. Not long ago a Zeref fan was doing the same thing. In this forum I want to discuss current manga and exchange information with the staff, not to see this.

The fact Gray is now the 2nd strongest member of the Guild and can flex on people like Laxus and Erza despite having dogshit feats actually agitates me

Screw you Sai and your dumbass Rival Bond

I probably would add not the statement of Rival Bond. Mainly because it turns to who you see as a rival. What happens if the person you see as a rival is either stronger or weaker than the victim.

I would probably write the fact that both Natsu and Gray were able to use each other's magics fairly well in their situation. Gray used Natsu's magic well and did easy heavy damage on Sai, Gennai and Kotetsu. Natsu used Gray's Ice-Make to knock back Athena II.

That is the problem. You come to the forum and write things like "Ignia > Acnologia" even though nothing is being said about Acnologia. Not long ago a Zeref fan was doing the same thing. In this forum I want to discuss current manga and exchange information with the staff, not to see this.
I don't remember what I wrote to you, I wrote it in the general thread section and you can get more information in such discussions, if you want to get information.

I don't remember what I wrote to you, I wrote it in the general thread section and you can get more information in such discussions, if you want to get information.
Nope. This kind of stuff you write doesn't give us information. We're just learning how to wank better. Please use thread for its intended purpose.

Whoever thinks FH Zeref stomps any Dragon God character, please evaluate yourself

That Zeref got dunked on by Natsu
It’s nothing to really evaluate just an opinion but like if I have to explain myself I don’t really mind.

The way I personally looked at it, Fairy Heart Zeref > ALTA Face in magical energy, therefore being a planet popper and comparable to other dragon gods.

Fairy Heart Zeref had a couple statements saying that at the very least he would be as strong as Acnologia, and before anyone brings up that Mashima statement, I interpret that as him referring to SBT Acnologia, not the base acnologia all the dragon gods [and imo fairy heart zeref] scales to.

But yeah I just don’t think she really has any way to deal with his time hax, enchantment magic above the likes of Irene’s which we see on screen affecting Selene so even if she tried to like go dragon form he can just put her right back into that of a humans and yeah I just don’t think she can beat him, I‘lol rephrase from stomp to “Fairy Heart Zeref should solidly beat her” since that’s more my opinion.

Also towards the Natsu thing, Natsu had a super strong amp, and has magic that burned through Zeref’s connection to Fairy Heart and the space between time something that Selene doesn’t have, that and the fact that Zeref said he was going to be back to normal
Something Something Death hax gg 🗿
Oh yeah this is also a wincon, his death hax in his far weaker base form was going to kill Aldoron, and only took so long because he’s like ridiculously huge, it should definitely be able to be Selene imo

According to Mashima and the way he intended his story, he said Acnologia is the strongest in the original. Which means stronger than Zeref.
I know?
Fairy Heart Zeref had a couple statements saying that at the very least he would be as strong as Acnologia, and before anyone brings up that Mashima statement, I interpret that as him referring to SBT Acnologia, not the base acnologia all the dragon gods [and imo fairy heart zeref] scales to.
I said I interpreted that statement as SBT Acnologia > Fairy Heart Zeref, that doesn’t affect my opinion of Fairy Heart Zeref = Pre SBt Acnologia, since it’s something reiterated in the verse.

oh yes, discussing the topic of SBT Acno and FH Zeref is unreasonable.
I think Pre SBT Acno and FH zeref are still unclear. IIRC, even someone as knowledgeable as August thought it was just a "possibility". (I'm talking about Zeref's desire to obtain Fairy Heart and become stronger than Acno) So I think the outcome of this is uncertain. (Personally, I think Acno is still stronger, though, because there was still no SBT issue when he was planning to crush Zeref.)
Fairy Heart Zeref had a couple statements saying that at the very least he would be as strong as Acnologia
Can you send the scan or the link

Last edited:
Nope, the Dragon Gods themselves don't have resistance to Time Stop and Deathmanip So how did they defeat Zeref?
Answer, imo they don’t, besides maybe Ignia.
It doesn’t help the point either when someone explicitly stated to be as strong as Base Form Zeref is consistently hyped up as a threat to Dragon Gods, not that it’s this super outlandish thing since I’d genuinely go as far to say if not for the fact that Acnologia was basically immune/99% resistant to every spell in verse Base Zeref wouldn’t have been an eternal ragdoll for him, but that’s just my opinion.

Can you send the scan or the link
Yeah sure.

[Im under the belief he doesn’t need Neo Eclipse to beat him simply because he himself states that his plan goes far beyond beating Acnologia, Neo Eclipse allows Zeref to completely live his entire life again in a new world where he can prevent Natsu from dying and prevent himself and Mavis from being cursed, killing a weaker Acnologia is just another benefit, it doesn’t mean he couldn’t have fought him then and there if he wanted too]

Also since like we are on to topic of like fairy heart and stuff does anyone else think if Acnologia had used it in conjunction to when absorbed the rift he wouldn’t have went insane the way he did?

sigh.. Frankly, I was expecting an author interview or something. The most reliable of the Alaverez empire, even August said that there was a possibility that Zeref could surpass (or rival, I don't remember exactly) Acno once he acquired FH. It should not be forgotten that this is only a possibility, so we cannot say anything for sure.
[Im under the belief he doesn’t need Neo Eclipse to beat him simply because he himself states that his plan goes far beyond beating Acnologia, Neo Eclipse allows Zeref to completely live his entire life again in a new world where he can prevent Natsu from dying and prevent himself and Mavis from being cursed, killing a weaker Acnologia is just another benefit, it doesn’t mean he couldn’t have fought him then and there if he wanted too]
Acno was already planning to destroy Zeref, our subject here is Acnologia's purpose, not Zeref's. And he wanted to do this while there was no SBT incident. Regarding Zeref's goal, he said from the very beginning that he wanted to slaughter Acnologia and later the people of Ishgar, But even after obtaining FH, what he did was reset time. Long story short, the FH Zeref vs Pre SBT Acnologia topic is pretty vague and contingent, so it doesn't make much sense to discuss it, tbh

sigh.. Frankly, I was expecting an author interview or something.
I don’t understand why, it’s pretty clear I was referring to in series statements but my bad I guess?
Acno was already planning to destroy Zeref, our subject here is Acnologia's purpose, not Zeref's. And he wanted to do this while there was no SBT incident. Regarding Zeref's goal, he said from the very beginning that he wanted to slaughter Acnologia and later the people of Ishgar, But even after obtaining FH, what he did was reset time.
I’m having an hard time understanding what you’re trying to say in your first two sentences but for the last one.

Yeah he wants to fight Acnologia and all but he also genuinely like doesn’t care about him when he actually gets Fairy Heart. When he’s absorbing it he only states he’ll fight him in the new world as a favor to Mavis. Clearly his priority was never really facing him, it was always just getting enough power to reset the timeline.
Long story short, the FH Zeref vs Pre SBT Acnologia topic is pretty vague and contingent, so it doesn't make much sense to discuss it, tbh
It really isn’t though.

Fairy Heart is hyped up by multiple characters to even the playing field between Zeref and Acnologia.

Fairy Heart is the pinnacle of all magic power, and is strongest than the three great fairy spells, including fairy sphere which affected Acnologia.

Nobody in the series states Base Acnologia can beat FH Zeref because one again it’s reiterated by characters that it should make the two on equal grounds, and this is just in the context of him using fairy heart and not even know about the sbt.

Mashima’s statement doesn’t contradict this either since the strongest character in the original series is clearly Post Ravine Acnologia no contest.
Well that’s just my take you don’t really have to agree or disagree honestly

How is everyone?

Also I read chapter 154!
and I am happy to see that Erik/Cobra and Kinana are fiancees. Finally the two are happy together.

Also pretty sweet on how Erik is adapting to his new life, and his hilarious interactions with the Fairy Tail Guild.

Damn Erik is scared of Warren XD!

I don’t think I’ll ever understand why so many thread moderators and staff of any kind try to be so passive aggressive or like generally shady in their posts whenever it’s towards something they don’t agree, it’s really childish.

Side note, anyone else hyped up for the 100 year quest anime releasing near July

I don’t think I’ll ever understand why so many thread moderators and staff of any kind try to be so passive aggressive or like generally shady in their posts whenever it’s towards something they don’t agree, it’s really childish.
Shady? Bruh I just made a crude joke 😂

I just do think it’s funny how all of a sudden, a bunch of people been acting like Zeref can beat the Dragon Gods, when he can’t even beat Natsu…

a bunch of people been acting like Zeref can beat the Dragon Gods, when he can’t even beat Natsu…
I mean. Natsu nullified all of Zeref’s magic power which kicked him out of his fairy heart form and prevented him from regenerating, and to do that Natsu burned his own soul for a boost of power.

The only Dragon God that could really do the same is Ignia, you can’t claim Selene or Merc could beat it out of him because his entire body was literally destroyed and that wasn’t a problem, Natsu, the man with anti hax fire magic making it so Zeref just can’t use his powers isn’t some point against him being able to beat different characters without that power. Between that and enchantment from weaker characters being able to work on Selene, Zeref would just have to be doing absolutely nothing for the match to be a toss up, and has more win conditions then she does.

Once again that’s just how I felt, and it’s all I had to say on that so I’m not gonna comment on it anymore
Shady? Bruh I just made a crude joke 😂
If you don’t like the word shady you can just take it as passive aggressive which I also stated not that it really matters your two posts just reminded me of why I generally avoid making fairy tail related posts or crt because you guys just generally suck the fun out of it, not even with your disagreeing which is fine, it’s always the way you guys go about it, and I just find it a bit childish.

If you don’t like the word shady you can just take it as passive aggressive which I also stated not that it really matters your two posts just reminded me of why I generally avoid making fairy tail related posts or crt because you guys just generally suck the fun out of it, not even with your disagreeing which is fine, it’s always the way you guys go about it, and I just find it a bit childish.
Please don't invite problems like this in the general discussion thread of the verse your criticizing, your just gonna make more problems than it solves and comments like this are pretty unnecessary

Back