• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Since Cana did better against August than Jellal did, shouldn't she scale above Jellal?
No, because August only nullifies caster type magic, not holder type. Which is why she at least did some damage to August. But Gildarts was able to use his magic with his artificial arm and deal much more damage than Cana did.

So no, she doesn't scale above Jellal.

No, because August only nullifies caster type magic, not holder type. Which is why she at least did some damage to August. But Gildarts was able to use his magic with his artificial arm and deal much more damage than Cana did.

So no, she doesn't scale above Jellal.
I mean she took a hit from him.

And she currently scales above the OS for doing better than them against August.

And she currently scales above the OS for doing better than them against August.
Doesn't mean she's stronger. And no, the OS were shown fighting. But not as much screentime as Gildarts and Cana. If Gildarts weren't there, Cana would've been dead.

Cana was wasted smh
0NA0MtG.png

If Cana could hurt August when jellal couldn't then logically she would be stronger than him after all August can't nullify a punch to the face.

Fairy Tail 100YQ Chapter 120 Raws

Looks like a very lore heavy chapter mixed in with some heavy Selene fanservice

1. Still waiting for some more moments between Selene and Gray like in the Labrynth

2. Selene is absolutely rocking that bod.

3. I wonder what's with Irene appearing at the end?

Looks like my predictions are going to came true. And Irene would get Selene body. Any way main theme of chapter is that Selene is on verge of death cause Dragons can't heal wound received from battles with other Dragons and she soon will die from wound she took from Ignia.

Oh nothing, just the fact that I've been applying to like 60 internships since August (I'm currently a junior at the University of Rochester, an Economics Major, and a double minor in Business and History), and have had absolutely 0 acceptances. ZERO.

My work experience has only been in fast food or Lowe's, but that's because no financial internship will give me the goddamn light of day!

At this rate, I won't get any internship this summer, and after I leave college with a pointless major and tens of thousands in debt, I'll be flipping ******* burgers and living with my parents for at least the next 10 years!

My brother got an internship in his major last summer thanks to our dad's cousin. Got decent pay, got to see a lot of the family in NYC, etc.

I worked at Lowe's this summer.

I feel like if I can't get an internship this summer, no good company will even look at my application after college.

I feel so ******* doomed.

Also, my grades are meh (so my hopes of keeping my GPA above 3.5 are in danger), and my roommate is shitty but I'm probably not gonna get a single dorm until next year.
I would say that keep persisting, and while you are waiting for internships, do trainings on off time to earn skills or certificates.

1. Still waiting for some more moments between Selene and Gray like in the Labrynth

2. Selene is absolutely rocking that bod.

3. I wonder what's with Irene appearing at the end?
From what I heard, Selene is going to die because of the wounds she was inflicted with.

Well he was more not serious as to monologing about why he was not loved or what not, kind of testing the bond between parent and child.

Looks like my predictions are going to came true. And Irene would get Selene body. Any way main theme of chapter is that Selene is on verge of death cause Dragons can't heal wound received from battles with other Dragons and she soon will die from wound she took from Ignia.
irene wants a human body not a draconic one so your prediction makes no sense.

Regen Negation for Dragons and Dragon Slayers

Also Elefseria needs to have his Present key changed to "Unknown" since he can no longer fight after losing his heart

Regen Negation for Dragons and Dragon Slayers

Also Elefseria needs to have his Present key changed to "Unknown" since he can no longer fight after losing his heart
Not really as we see Selene healed up just fine after her fight with Suzaku, plus humans managed to heal from dragon attacks too. and Chelia managed to heal from Wendy’s attacks too.

Not really as we see Selene healed up just fine after her fight with Suzaku, plus humans managed to heal from dragon attacks too. and Chelia managed to heal from Wendy’s attacks too.
selene said wound inflected by dragon on a dragon, she fought Suzaku in base and tbh, ignia blow a hole in her, unlike Suzuku who just manage to cut her in her human form.
kinda remind me of how broken shikai can be healed but broken bankai can't, here selene can heal in human form, but can not in dragon form

selene said wound inflected by dragon on a dragon, she fought Suzaku in base and tbh, ignia blow a hole in her, unlike Suzuku who just manage to cut her in her human form.
kinda remind me of how broken shikai can be healed but broken bankai can't, here selene can heal in human form, but can not in dragon form
I don’t think being human form changes one’s capabilities, only level of strength, but she healed in human form, not dragon form with Ignia.
why? wahl didn't use Magic Confinement Fusion heat directly to attack, we used to create etherion
He did, that it what those heat blasts were when he attacked Lexus with

Back