• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

1. Is there any chance that we could consider Kirin to be above Suzaku's Abyss Art?

2. You know, I just realize Sting's X792 White Shadow Dragon Force was probably a nice reference to Future Rogue's White Shadow Dragon form, and showing how the future had changed from it being used for evil to being used for good thanks to Natsu.

1. IT'S FINALLY BACK!!!

2. Honestly, Dogramug was a tad anti-climactic (nowhere near as bad as Alta Face, though), but the arc was alright if a tad fast-paced.

3. Nice to see Diabolos go from a bunch of enemy assholes (especially Kiria and what she did to Erza) into Fire-Forged allies.

4. I wonder what Wendy said.

5. As I previously asked, is there any chance that we could consider Kirin to be above Suzaku's Abyss Art?

6. I rank this arc above the Elentear Arc, but way below the Mercphobia and Aldoron arcs.

2. Honestly, Dogramug was a tad anti-climactic (nowhere near as bad as Alta Face, though), but the arc was alright if a tad fast-paced.
I have no idea what people mean... Natsu and Suzaku vs Dogramag is one of Fairy Tail's longest spanning fights 😑

I wonder what Wendy said

That God Serena was resurrected from being fully dead, not being healed by alchemy, since if he was alive there wouldn't be any Historia out of him through Neinhart magic.

Also it is implied that girls from Alchemy Giuld > Misaki, who is considered to be strongest woman-wizard on continent (aside from Selene)

Waiting for Irene resurrection through alchemy)))

That God Serena was resurrected from being fully dead, not being healed by alchemy, since if he was alive there wouldn't be any Historia out of him through Neinhart magic.

Also it is implied that girls from Alchemy Giuld > Misaki, who is considered to be strongest woman-wizard on continent (aside from Selene)

Thanks for the info

Mf's always gonna be surprised if an arc ain't as long as Dressrosa.
I know right? Bruh FT fights are usually 1-3 Chapters. Natsu and Suzaku vs Dogramag spanned like 9 Chapters and there was nothing left to do

Aldoron Arc ended right after Natsu beat his ass as well... Like this is very normal for 100YQ and FT in general

Mf's always gonna be surprised if an arc ain't as long as Dressrosa.
**** the Dressrosa arc.

No exaggeration when I say its the worst post-TS arc and it ain't even close (although I loved Doflamingo).

Wait...if GS wasn't dead...then who fought Gildarts in X792?

The Historia or the real deal?
Uh, we got an entire Guild of 5-A babes coming up!
Though how can Misaki be the strongest woman besides Selene on the continent if the girls in the Alchemy Guild scale above her?
Yes plz.

I want 5-A X793 Irene.

**** the Dressrosa arc.

No exaggeration when I say its the worst post-TS arc and it ain't even close (although I loved Doflamingo).
L Take
Wait...if GS wasn't dead...then who fought Gildarts in X792?
He was dead, that's what Vergil was saying, Alehcmy revived him for real
Uh, we got an entire Guild of 5-A babes coming up!
Though how can Misaki be the strongest woman besides Selene on the continent if the girls in the Alchemy Guild scale above her?
Strongest female WIZARD

In case y’all didn’t see the rough translation:

Chapter 118 - the collapsed labyrinth

Doguramag: impossible! Me, defeated by humans

Natsu: you will... know it if... you just... look... above... i mean, both humans and dragons being alive... it hasnt changed... having friends or parents, no matter how strong you are it doesnt change! (Not the best translation but whatever, im not a pro)

Doguramag: i... i see... i understood ignia's obsession, but the 'seed' has been placed. Soon, human era will meet their end. I'll leave the rest to you, ignia!

Natsu: the labyrinth is collapsing!

Suzaku: shit... i cant move... (we all know hes the guy who wont say shit in the official translation)

Natsu: this is nothing, i still have bonk

Suzaku: regret... misaki!

Misaki: kirin and the others have escaped. You two are the only ones left

Haku: come here quickly!

Suzaku: natsu... will you help him too?

Misaki: of course, i dont have plans to abandon him

Happy: earthquake?

Erza: it's a huge one

Crow: please protect elsferia-dono

Gray: leave him to me

Kyria: oi! Serene! Hang on!

Sai: now its my chance, GOD ESCAPE! (Im impressed. i remembered his name)

Gajeel: tha- that asshole

Lily: just leave it

Wendy: da- daijoubu, charle

Charle: it's painful, wendy

Crow: the labyrinth has collapsed

Lucy: natsu...

Narration, probably lucy: the earthquake has affected the giltena continent. Part of the land formation has changed, as the earthquake is quite huge. The earthquake, Doguramag's collapsed labyrinth, what is the meaning behind it. We still dont know about it at this moment. In order to heal elsferia and serene, we went to diabolos. Both guilds are in good terms now, but it seems like...

Laxus: you still want to get defeated, huh?

Lucy: laxus, please dont...

Thunder guy (i forgot his name): i havent even reveal my true powers yet in that scummy place!

Natsu: oh laxus! Lets battle!

Lucy: why are you here

Thunder guy: misaki you too. If you're in a wider space you would win.

Misaki: well, i just accept my loss. Because, the only strong women ive met are serene and you

Erza: women...

Wendy: so does that mean misaki is giltena's strongest woman?

Haku: wow! Wendy you're smart!! Im going to pat you!!

Charle: dont touch her!!

Skullion: well... as a wizard

Kyria: oi Skullion! Dont be such a miser towards misaki-san!

Chya guy: in this continent theres an alchemy guild which is as strong as a wizard guild

Happy: alchemy?

Lily: it's that things that can be changed to other stuff

Happy: ehh?? It's means that burnt fish can be turned to an alive fish?

Lily: i dont know about that

Gray and gajeel: ah!! (Erza looks cute in tuis panel)

Gray: come to think of it, theres a guy whonwas wnadering around

Gajeel: the one that god serena said, it should be that one!

Erza: he should be dead

Gajeel: No, he's alive!

Wendy: it shouldn't be!!

Irene: God serena should be dead. Neinhart's power won't lie about it. Historia is a power that only embodies dead people. The power couldn't embody alive humans.

Wendy: A- Arakitasia has confirmed his death already

Thunder guy: dead people becoming alive. This means that our Wraith could be considered the same as well. Im gonna kill you guys.

Laxus: do you want to get killed as well?

Skullion: Wraith has been enlightened.

Chya guy: Chya! We have taken note chya!

Kyria: well, he was dead in the first place

Lucy: you have a dead guy as your nakama...

Misaki: the dead guy you've seen, it probably a human transmutation

Gray: human transmutation?

Skullion: what i heard about that it is possible to revive a corpse, but the alchemy might have been it a secret

Suzaku: most of the conversation are becoming more off topic. Right now it's the time for our guild to talk

Haku: it looks like we are friends now. It's good that we get along!

Natsu: or, we can fight again, altogether!

Lucy: shut up! You're making things more complicated!!

Suzaku: first, FT's purpose of defeating the five dragon gods, which is also killing serene. Our goal is to protect serene and her wish of creating a world.

Natsu and co.: Uhm, we sound like we are the bad guys here

Lucy: what is the world that she wished for?

Skullion: She wanted to live peacefully in human world, without the dragons

Erza: even if you said that, she went to different world and disrupted them

Gray: we find it hard to believe it

Kyria: she helped you guys in the labyrinth in a near death state.

Natsu: i finally get it!

Lucy: Natsu!?

Natsu: everyone is wrong. It doesn't matter if you're a human or a dragon, we can decide by looking at our hearts. Then we can move forward

In case y’all didn’t see the rough translation:

Chapter 118 - the collapsed labyrinth

Doguramag: impossible! Me, defeated by humans

Natsu: you will... know it if... you just... look... above... i mean, both humans and dragons being alive... it hasnt changed... having friends or parents, no matter how strong you are it doesnt change! (Not the best translation but whatever, im not a pro)

Doguramag: i... i see... i understood ignia's obsession, but the 'seed' has been placed. Soon, human era will meet their end. I'll leave the rest to you, ignia!

Natsu: the labyrinth is collapsing!

Suzaku: shit... i cant move... (we all know hes the guy who wont say shit in the official translation)

Natsu: this is nothing, i still have bonk

Suzaku: regret... misaki!

Misaki: kirin and the others have escaped. You two are the only ones left

Haku: come here quickly!

Suzaku: natsu... will you help him too?

Misaki: of course, i dont have plans to abandon him

Happy: earthquake?

Erza: it's a huge one

Crow: please protect elsferia-dono

Gray: leave him to me

Kyria: oi! Serene! Hang on!

Sai: now its my chance, GOD ESCAPE! (Im impressed. i remembered his name)

Gajeel: tha- that asshole

Lily: just leave it

Wendy: da- daijoubu, charle

Charle: it's painful, wendy

Crow: the labyrinth has collapsed

Lucy: natsu...

Narration, probably lucy: the earthquake has affected the giltena continent. Part of the land formation has changed, as the earthquake is quite huge. The earthquake, Doguramag's collapsed labyrinth, what is the meaning behind it. We still dont know about it at this moment. In order to heal elsferia and serene, we went to diabolos. Both guilds are in good terms now, but it seems like...

Laxus: you still want to get defeated, huh?

Lucy: laxus, please dont...

Thunder guy (i forgot his name): i havent even reveal my true powers yet in that scummy place!

Natsu: oh laxus! Lets battle!

Lucy: why are you here

Thunder guy: misaki you too. If you're in a wider space you would win.

Misaki: well, i just accept my loss. Because, the only strong women ive met are serene and you

Erza: women...

Wendy: so does that mean misaki is giltena's strongest woman?

Haku: wow! Wendy you're smart!! Im going to pat you!!

Charle: dont touch her!!

Skullion: well... as a wizard

Kyria: oi Skullion! Dont be such a miser towards misaki-san!

Chya guy: in this continent theres an alchemy guild which is as strong as a wizard guild

Happy: alchemy?

Lily: it's that things that can be changed to other stuff

Happy: ehh?? It's means that burnt fish can be turned to an alive fish?

Lily: i dont know about that

Gray and gajeel: ah!! (Erza looks cute in tuis panel)

Gray: come to think of it, theres a guy whonwas wnadering around

Gajeel: the one that god serena said, it should be that one!

Erza: he should be dead

Gajeel: No, he's alive!

Wendy: it shouldn't be!!

Irene: God serena should be dead. Neinhart's power won't lie about it. Historia is a power that only embodies dead people. The power couldn't embody alive humans.

Wendy: A- Arakitasia has confirmed his death already

Thunder guy: dead people becoming alive. This means that our Wraith could be considered the same as well. Im gonna kill you guys.

Laxus: do you want to get killed as well?

Skullion: Wraith has been enlightened.

Chya guy: Chya! We have taken note chya!

Kyria: well, he was dead in the first place

Lucy: you have a dead guy as your nakama...

Misaki: the dead guy you've seen, it probably a human transmutation

Gray: human transmutation?

Skullion: what i heard about that it is possible to revive a corpse, but the alchemy might have been it a secret

Suzaku: most of the conversation are becoming more off topic. Right now it's the time for our guild to talk

Haku: it looks like we are friends now. It's good that we get along!

Natsu: or, we can fight again, altogether!

Lucy: shut up! You're making things more complicated!!

Suzaku: first, FT's purpose of defeating the five dragon gods, which is also killing serene. Our goal is to protect serene and her wish of creating a world.

Natsu and co.: Uhm, we sound like we are the bad guys here

Lucy: what is the world that she wished for?

Skullion: She wanted to live peacefully in human world, without the dragons

Erza: even if you said that, she went to different world and disrupted them

Gray: we find it hard to believe it

Kyria: she helped you guys in the labyrinth in a near death state.

Natsu: i finally get it!

Lucy: Natsu!?

Natsu: everyone is wrong. It doesn't matter if you're a human or a dragon, we can decide by looking at our hearts. Then we can move forward
Human Transmatutation? Oh no... Fullmetal Alchemist Vibes Intensfies*

100YQ Arc Ranking

1. Aldoron Arc
2. Dogramag's Labyrinth Arc
3. Elmina Arc
4. Elentear Arc

Also, Dogramag made an earthquake that affected the entire continent in Guiltena. Is a calculation gonna be made for that? I also want to wait for the better translations to come out as well.

Also, Dogramag made an earthquake that affected the entire continent in Guiltena. Is a calculation gonna be made for that? I also want to wait for the better translations to come out as well.
Yes, I will make a calculation

We don't know how big Guiltina is, though.

And besides, even if we high-balled it and used Total Seismic Energy (which IIRC is 2000x stronger than just the radiated waves of an earthquake), I doubt it'd be anywhere near 5-A, so no one would scale.

We don't know how big Guiltina is, though.

And besides, even if we high-balled it and used Total Seismic Energy (which IIRC is 2000x stronger than just the radiated waves of an earthquake), I doubt it'd be anywhere near 5-A, so no one would scale.
Could just be supporting.

I'm just wondering how we could even find the size of Guiltina.

Hopefully we can use Total Radiated Energy
We know the size of Fiore and Ishgar from previous calculations. There is a panel that roughly compares the size of Ishgar and Giltena.
From what I saw, Fiore is about bigger than North America and Russia. Big as a continent in out real world, which makes Ishgar insanely huge. So Giltena should be much bigger.

Just did some equations with earthquake stuff that probably isn't allowed on vs battles, and I assumed it was magnitude 7 since it was described as "quite huge" and a major Earthquake is considered 7+ in magnitude, so using the size of Ishgar, using some horrific calculations, I got 1 zettaton.

This is why I don't do calcing.

I do think the calc should use magnitude 7 though.

1. I know it'll be far below 5-A but I'm still curious how high the Earthquake Dogramug did can get.

2. Y'all know that Knuckles Meme of him approving crushes, right?

I came up with a FT version:

Lucy: Approve!

Mirajane: Approve!

Cana: Approve!

Erza: Stamps the paper 50 times Approve!

Edolas Wendy: Stops to think I don't know...

Brandish: Approve!

Natsu: Approve!

Laxus: Approve!

Wendy: No! Scribbles on paper It's now illegal!

Irene: Stamps paper so hard it explodes

The alchemist guild honestly feels like a huge slap in the face to Zeref. Zeref got cursed by Ankhseram for trying to bring Natsu back meanwhile these guys just brought back God Serena via human transmutation without any problems.

The alchemist guild honestly feels like a huge slap in the face to Zeref. Zeref got cursed by Ankhseram for trying to bring Natsu back meanwhile these guys just brought back God Serena via human transmutation without any problems.
To be fair, they came up with this 400+ years after Zeref revived Natsu

So they could have made solid progress in that time

I guess. But still I hope there’s at least one downside to human transmutation resurrection. Cause I honestly don’t know how I feel about them casually bringing the dead back to life with no consequences while Zeref went through so much time and trouble only to bring Natsu back as a demon and not a regular human.

God's I didn't even think about that

Jesus...nah clearly Mashima didn't even think about this

This definitely a massive plot hole until this shit gets explained more

God's I didn't even think about that

Jesus...nah clearly Mashima didn't even think about this

This definitely a massive plot hole until this shit gets explained more
I swear you look for reasons to complain... It's not even fully explained yet

I swear you look for reasons to complain... It's not even fully explained yet

1. Boi zip it, you know that not true. I just don't praise every single thing about FT like you do

2. I literally said.... "This definitely a massive plot hole until this shit gets explained more"

0ea83101-5324-4947-bdd7-a05fc72956d0_text.gif

Back