• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I agree with most what Mitch said except Selene lying about the DGs power tbh

She has no real reason to lie about that, plus other sources saying all DGs are around the same ball park

1. Fairy Heart does scale far above Dragon Cry, like we all have established that many times

2. Dragon Gods could be massively above Zeref and Acnologia for all we know, hell they could be above Post-SBT Acnologia potentially

3. Natsu was already above Fairy Heart Zeref with his peak and therefore is already at High 6-A levels, him being there again makes complete sense

4. Ignia's Power Natsu dog shat on 50% Merc, like he bullied him so hard and 50% couldn't do jack shit, so you can say Ignia's Power Natsu was already Dragon God level

5. While Selene says the Dragon Gods power are rivals to each other, she could have lied as most of what else she said to Faris was lie and maybe she's stronger than Full Power Aldoron and Mercphobia for all we know

6. I refuse to believe Aldoron was at less than 2% against Natsu... Even if he was mega weakened, he wouldn't fall out of High 6-A with how high he is in it, I treat Merc's statement about Aldoron not being fully awakened be a result due to the God Seeds being defeated before he could go all out using attacks like the Thicket of Arms, not to mention that Aldoron also resists Fire and still lost to Dragon Force Natsu, this combined with the fact that Aldoron was extremely impressed with Natsu's Power, asking if it would destroy the world and directly comparing it to Igneel and Ignia

Sorry but I just don't agree with Natsu not being within the ballpark of the Dragon Gods
My problem isn't necessarily with him being within their ballpark. My problem is scaling him to the full yield when it is a known fact that he is quite a bit below Full Powered Dragon Gods.

As for his current DF being stronger than his peak Savage Flames. Is it possible? Sure, it could be the case. But I just don't see much proving it.
All we know is that:
FH Zeref = SF Natsu <= Dragon Acnologia <= Full Power Dragon Gods

With Ignia Natsu there is at least the fact that he, similar to his SF, burned his hands to the bone - that could prove him scaling to this tier. This applying to his DF is where the problem lies.

Once again - I'm fine with him being the ballpark, I'm not fine with him fully to the full yield.

My problem isn't necessarily with him being within their ballpark. My problem is scaling him to the full yield when it is a known fact that he is quite a bit below Full Powered Dragon Gods.

Once again - I'm fine with him being the ballpark, I'm not fine with him fully to the full yield.
Well I kinda agree, but that's just how VSBW works, I would honestly like to scale him to an AP Value that is 40% of the full powered Dragon Gods, but we can only scale characters to AP Values that make complete sense based on confirmed Calcs, Percentages, and Multipliers

All we know is that Dragon Force Natsu is unquantifiably below a result that is unquantifiably far above 245.28 Petatons, it's the same logic that says that Acnologia scales to the same AP Value as Fairy Heart Zeref, even tho I honestly believe Acnologia is far stronger than Zeref, on VSBW, characters can scale to stronger characters via backscaling, we do note that Dragon Force Natsu is not Full Dragon God level, my point is there's no way Natsu is not at least within the ballpark of the Dragon Gods, Aldoron was hyping up his power and compared him directly to Igneel and Ignia, also asking if his power would burn the world, you don't say that kind of shit unless you're at the very least comparable to a decent percentage of his power, not to mention Aldoron explicitly said himself that he was only somewhat weakened
I agree with most what Mitch said except Selene lying about the DGs power tbh

She has no real reason to lie about that, plus other sources saying all DGs are around the same ball park
She lied to Faris about the entire reason why she wanted Aldoron freed, it's possible that statement was a lie as well

Ok even if weakend aldoron was far weaker than we think there is no reason he shouldn't be at least 50% power or any reason he falls out of high 6-A

Ok even if weakend aldoron was far weaker than we think there is no reason he shouldn't be at least 50% power or any reason he falls out of high 6-A
The burden of proof would be on the people claiming he is still High 6-A though. So far it’s only been opinions that he should be, nothing that actually proves he is. Narratively I would agree that he is as this is shonen and he should be > 50% Merc but the thing is that Merc isn’t actually even 50% since Ignia says that’s not even half of his power.

The whole thing about Selene holding back against Suzaku

Here's how I see it

A. First off....Selene didn't even say that, that was just Suzaku making his assumption

B. Even taking into account Selene holding back.......it would make more sense she was holding back in the sense she didn't go Dragon Form during their battle. During the fight it was made pretty clear Human Form Selene was going all out, she said she was gonna get serious and we saw a huge leap in power and once she learned Suzaku ate her kid she went full on Bloodlusted. So I think it's still safe to say Suzaku scales to human form Selene

Plus it consistent with Selene stating this chapter she acknowledged Suzaku strength as well as how she kept complimenting his strength during their fight indicating even though she held back by not going dragon mode she still acknowledges Suzaku really gave her a good thrashing

So it likely

Dragon Form Selene>>>>Base Suzaku Kurunugi Style/Abyss>>>>Full Power/Bloodlusted Human Selene>>>>Semi Serious Human Selene>>>>Base Suzaku>>>>Casual Human Form Selene

But the thing is that Merc isn’t actually even 50% since Ignia says that’s not even half of his power.
He is, the official raws say exactly half power

奴を見てみろありゃ本来の奴の力じゃねえ半分も力を出せてねえ
If ya look at the fella, he doesn't even have his original power, only half his power is comin out

OK so it WAS Half

I was always wondering which of these translations was right

r5MRO2R.png

I was like so was he at 50% ?

Or 49% or less

But man I swear if that was really the end of George..........

Even God Serena had better treatment

At least we got to see him slap the other Gods of Ishgar silly before getting one shot by Acnologia

Weakened Aldoron is unquantifiably weaker than an AP Value that is unquantifiably far above 245.28 Petatons

So you can argue the upscale and downscale cancel each other out and he lands right around 245.28 Petatons

The burden of proof would be on the people claiming he is still High 6-A though. So far it’s only been opinions that he should be, nothing that actually proves he is. Narratively I would agree that he is as this is shonen and he should be > 50% Merc but the thing is that Merc isn’t actually even 50% since Ignia says that’s not even half of his power.
Actually it's the other way around. Aldoron states he has been weakened but not by much. And during his fight after he says that he question his power and then realizes his dragon body is fighting and taking damage. So he would still remain High 6-A.

As for merc aldoron was not fully awakened and by his own words only weakend a little bit. He naturally scales above merc at 50%

So for Suzaku, should we make it "High 6-A, higher with Underworld Black Purgatory Slash"?

Like @AnimesFreak2 said, Suzaku matched Human Selene and defeated her with Abyss slash, so it'd be like how Gajeel's Steel Dragon Sword is added to his writeup in X791 for one-shotting Torufazar.

For attack potency, we could write "Multi-Continent Level (Should be stronger than a somewhat weakened God Seed Aldoron. Fought and matched Human Form Selene), higher with Underworld Black Purgatory Slash (One-shot and severely injured Human form Selene)".

Thoughts?

It seems like techniques with black in the name from characters in diablos does scale above their own base AP. So i agree with higher rating

So for Suzaku, should we make it "High 6-A, higher with Underworld Black Purgatory Slash"?

Like @AnimesFreak2 said, Suzaku matched Human Selene and defeated her with Abyss slash, so it'd be like how Gajeel's Steel Dragon Sword is added to his writeup in X791 for one-shotting Torufazar.

For attack potency, we could write "Multi-Continent Level (Should be stronger than a somewhat weakened God Seed Aldoron. Fought and matched Human Form Selene), higher with Underworld Black Purgatory Slash (One-shot and severely injured Human form Selene)".

Thoughts?
Agreed

Thoughts?
Hmmmm maybe, I don't like the idea of separating regular attacks from a strongest attack tho in the actual tiering tho, we can just have it be "High 6-A" and mention the separate feats within the justification just like with Natsu's Dragon Slayer Secret Arts

Actually it's the other way around. Aldoron states he has been weakened but not by much. And during his fight after he says that he question his power and then realizes his dragon body is fighting and taking damage. So he would still remain High 6-A.
It’s really not though. Him being “somewhat weakened” isn’t a number, fraction or percentage of his max power. You (not you but people in general) can’t give a number for it and are trying to prop up their stance with their opinion that he would still be comparable. The facts are that he got weaker by an unquantifiable amount and that he is far below the likes of Human Selene via the direct comparison between Aldoron vs Natsu and Suzaku vs Natsu.
As for merc aldoron was not fully awakened and by his own words only weakend a little bit. He naturally scales above merc at 50%
Except he doesn’t. That’s an opinion. He has neither the feats nor statements to put him at the level of 50% Merc, let alone above.

It’s really not though. Him being “somewhat weakened” isn’t a number, fraction or percentage of his max power. You (not you but people in general) can’t give a number for it and are trying to prop up their stance with their opinion that he would still be comparable. The facts are that he got weaker by an unquantifiable amount and that he is far below the likes of Human Selene via the direct comparison between Aldoron vs Natsu and Suzaku vs Natsu.
He says he has been weakened but not by much. That already tells you he is weaker but by an unquantifiable amount but not a huge difference. He would still be stronger than merc but weaker than selene. His own statement puts his strength while weakend near his original power(by original i mean before the god seeds were defeated).
Except he doesn’t. That’s an opinion. He has neither the feats nor statements to put him at the level of 50% Merc, let alone above.
His statement alone puts him above merc at 50% since he is weaker than his original self but not by much. He scales above 50% merc you need to prove merc scales above him

Hmmmm maybe, I don't like the idea of separating regular attacks from a strongest attack tho in the actual tiering tho, we can just have it be "High 6-A" and mention the separate feats within the justification just like with Natsu's Dragon Slayer Secret Arts
I mean, Gajeel's Steel Dragon Sword is a one-time attack that one-shotted Etherious form Torufazar, and that's separated from his normal self. I think it's important to separate them since there is a clear difference in power. Suzaku needed to use that attack to beat Human Form Selene.

I mean, Gajeel's Steel Dragon Sword is a one-time attack that one-shotted Etherious form Torufazar, and that's separated from his normal self. I think it's important to separate them since there is a clear difference in power. Suzaku needed to use that attack to beat Human Form Selene.
That's different since that attack scaled to a different AP Value, both forms for Suzaku would be High 6-A of the same AP Value, adding a mega unnecessary long attack name would clutter the profile, I can just mention the feats in the justifications

Being "somewhat weakened" implies a small decrease in power tho, not a big one

They can all have varying levels of power and still all be High 6-A

That's my stance, DF Natsu was directly said to have a Magic Power comparable to Igneel as well

You have to argue that Aldoron was weaker than 2% of his Full Power for him to not be High 6-A and "somewhat weakened" definitely does not fall under a ******* 98% percent decrease in power IMO, just makes no sense

Honestly while Selene one-shotting Georg was cool, it's making Power Scaling more annoying

I mean tbf it
They can all have varying levels of power and still all be High 6-A

That's my stance, DF Natsu was directly said to have a Magic Power comparable to Igneel as well
Igneel and Ignia power both, not just Igneel 😎

Oh should that be added on to Igneel profile?

Attack Potency: "Stated by God Seed Aldoron to have comparable Magic Power to New Dragon Force Natsu"

Gives us more insight to Prime Igneel's power

The fact that Aldoron was only "somewhat weakened" likely means he wasn't even reduced to half of his power if we're being honest.

I take God Seed Aldoron "somewhat weakened" statement like this

- It definitely does not mean he was only at 50% considering considering Merc had a specific statement putting him there while Aldoron didn't+Merc himself said he lost most of his powers while Aldoron was only somewhat weakened

if he only "somewhat" weaker

The absolute lowest you can go would be in the 75%-80% range, 3/4 sounds like a good lowball for someone only somewhat weaker than usual

Last edited:
You have to argue that Aldoron was weaker than 2% of his Full Power for him to not be High 6-A and "somewhat weakened" definitely does not fall under a ******* 98% percent decrease in power IMO, just makes no sense

Honestly while Selene one-shotting Georg was cool, it's making Power Scaling more annoying
It could be argued that she caught him off guard, which was why she one-shot him. Or maybe that even though Georg>>Suzaku, Dragon Form Selene >>>> Human form Selene.

I still think Georg's gonna come back. I really hope he does, since his DS magic sounds really cool (and probably OP).

Attack Potency: "Stated by God Seed Aldoron to have comparable Magic Power to New Dragon Force Natsu"
Added these justifications to their profiles

I wonder how strong Prime Igneel really was if Aldoron would say that

Like this indicates he was at least Nerfed Dragon God tier
He knocked Acnologia on his ass and also ripped his arm off

Igneel’s a Dragon that is near the Dragon Gods for sure

Aldoron doesn’t have to fall behind high 6-A, I don’t know who is arguing that. But I could see Aldoron being much weaker than assumed to be, but obviously nowhere like 2% or so.

the other possibility, and one that is well within reasons, is that Selene bullshitted faris, and she is much stronger than Than Merc and Aldoron.

I think it’s too early to make a call.
In an ongoing story, there’s never 100% accuracy, we just have approximate accuracy.

Btw, have you people noticed her design got a buff? She now has that igneel/Ignia/acno type body, instead of her more slim, soft Looking one. Either it is a redesign, or she has a battle form, and a normal form.

Btw, have you people noticed her design got a buff? She now has that igneel/Ignia/acno type body, instead of her more slim, soft Looking one. Either it is a redesign, or she has a battle form, and a normal form.
Pretty sure she's just smaller so she can fit into spaces built for humans

Back