• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

275744652_1593683977663369_2711128821729913783_n.jpg

I feel like nearly ever female member of Fairy Tail is bisexual at this point.
  • Lucy has repeatedly noted how hot Mira and Erza are (and in the first OVA one of the girls OPENLY SAYS that she thinks Lucy romantically likes Mirajane)
  • Erza has groped Lucy, poured hot wax on her back, and Lucy mentions how Erza goes into her bed in the night.
  • Cana LOVES groping Lucy, and in the manga groped Juvia once. Also, she REALLY wanted to whip Brandish and also enjoyed Flare using her hair to wash her "sensitive spots"
  • Mirajane loves whipping Erza and Lucy

I feel like nearly ever female member of Fairy Tail is bisexual at this point.
  • Lucy has repeatedly noted how hot Mira and Erza are (and in the first OVA one of the girls OPENLY SAYS that she thinks Lucy romantically likes Mirajane)
  • Erza has groped Lucy, poured hot wax on her back, and Lucy mentions how Erza goes into her bed in the night.
  • Cana LOVES groping Lucy, and in the manga groped Juvia once. Also, she REALLY wanted to whip Brandish and also enjoyed Flare using her hair to wash her "sensitive spots"
  • Mirajane loves whipping Erza and Lucy
Meh, most are clearly leaning straight

Only one I’m pretty sure is Bi is Cana

If Fairy Tail had like 50% less fanservice, the show would sky rocket in quality.
And if Makarov hadn't had plot armor, that alone would've improved the show's quality greatly.

Also, Mashima shouldn't have done to the final season what D&D did to Season 8 of Game of Thrones

And if Makarov hadn't had plot armor, that alone would've improved the show's quality greatly.

Also, Mashima shouldn't have done to the final season what D&D did to Season 8 of Game of Thrones

- Almost died from Aria draining his magic

- Almost died from heart failure during Battle of Fairy Tail

- Almost died from Hades whooping his ass

- Almost died from Zancrow burning him in his weakened state

- Almost got killed by Atlas Flame

- Actually DID die during War Arc then Mavis brought him back to life

B R U H

If there is one thing I agree with Fairy Tail haters on, it's the sexualization of female characters. Nearly dropped the show after seeing how they treated Wendy

Phoenix Priestess had much better fight animation and much better animation in general. Dragon Cry was just a prettier version of the slideshow that was the final season.

I kinda hope 100YQ has the same animation Phoenix Priestess did.

Phoenix Priestess had much better fight animation and much better animation in general. Dragon Cry was just a prettier version of the slideshow that was the final season.
Dragon Cry had animation, what are you talking about? I do prefer Phoenix Priestess’s animation for sure, but Dragon Cry is great in it’s own right

Back