• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Eclipse Celestial Spirit Arc Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
So yeah... This arc is canon now... That's fun...

Well anyways, this is just a quick thread to add some stuff that this arc added

1. The Eclipse King scales above the Celestial Spirit King and would be 7-A via scaling above his Plutgrim Cutting Feat

2. Eclipse Loke would be 7-B for fighting and matching Base Natsu

3. Black Fire Dragon Mode Natsu would be 7-B+ for adding his and Loke's powers together

4. Planetary Flames Natsu would be 7-A for defeating the Eclipse King

5. Eclipse Arc Yukino would be 7-B for matching Virgo and Libra in physicals

As for anything else that needs to be added, it can be discussed in this CRT. Now I don't wanna hear about any of the Tier 5 to Tier 2 stuff, they are all blatant outliers that would be forced to scale to everyone in X792 and X793 and the narrative definitely doesn't support that, all in all, there shouldn't much to discuss here from what I remember since most of the "fights" in this arc are like competitons like a dance battle or yugioh duel

Would Lucy scale to the Eclipse Spirits like Loke? Because she scales somewhere between Base Jackal and Base Torufazar, so this would firmly put her on the level of Base Natsu level people.

The rest looks great

Seems fine, but why does the Eclipse King upscale from the Celestial King? was it stated that they got stronger?

Other additions would include the corrupted versions of the Celestial Spirits, which now deserve their own profile (and I wonder why they haven't had one before).

Seems fine, but why does the Eclipse King upscale from the Celestial King? was it stated that they got stronger?
Yes, it’s said he’s gathered immense power compared to before, besides him being in the CS World means he should be stronger than when summoned by Lucy
Other additions would include the corrupted versions of the Celestial Spirits, which now deserve their own profile (and I wonder why they haven't had one before).
Most don’t even fight…

Would Lucy scale to the Eclipse Spirits like Loke? Because she scales somewhere between Base Jackal and Base Torufazar, so this would firmly put her on the level of Base Natsu level people.

The rest looks great
No, there’s nothing that scales her to Eclipse Loke

Most don’t even fight…
Some do though, and I think Celestial Spirits should have their own profile even if we don't consider the corrupted versions, they are legit characters with agency, powers etc..., they aren't simple summons to confine as Lucy's equipment.

I know their stats depend on the the mage who summons them, but it just means they'd have "Varies" AP and such.

It's a pure assumption. Not once does Eclipse Virgo fight and match someone on Eclipse Loke's level.

Loke is superior to Virgo though, plus again, Eclipse Virgo doesn't fight and match Eclipse Loke level opponents. Speculation is not evidence

man that was such a fun arc gald it's getting the treatment it deserves
i also liked it alot because the eclipse scorpio cana stuff because i'm a yugioh nerd

How?

In base they're comparable due to both scaling to Lucy, so why should their Eclipse selves be any different?
Cause Eclipse Forms are not linear buffs

Some spirits like Loke, Ophiucus, and the Celestial Spirit King get stronger due to being in Eclipse Forms

But then some spirits like Aquarius, Capricorn, and Scorpio are actually weaker and no longer fighters

So the idea that every Eclipse Spirit gets the same increase in power doesn't work

Excuse me how would the eclipse spirit get 7A when eclipse ophisious created her own time space worlds some with stars in them which is at very least is high 4C
We can put their correct stats and not scale any character to it.
Btw Im with the others let the eclipse spirit have their own profiles

I mean those feats are just blatant outliers, no feats in the manga including the God Tiers come even remotely close to any feat near Tier 4

And we know that the Eclipse Celestial Spirit King scales below the Spriggans, so if we’re gonna treat the arc as canon, either we make everyone from X792 to X793 onwards Tier 4, or we treat the feats as outliers

The later making much more sense

Cause Eclipse Forms are not linear buffs

Some spirits like Loke, Ophiucus, and the Celestial Spirit King get stronger due to being in Eclipse Forms

But then some spirits like Aquarius, Capricorn, and Scorpio are actually weaker and no longer fighters

So the idea that every Eclipse Spirit gets the same increase in power doesn't work
I thought they said that they all got buffs from the Eclipse corruption.

I'm curious is that what was done for kaguya and yhwach feats putting them as outliers because I'm not seeing any character in their verse scaling to them .

I'm curious is that what was done for kaguya and yhwach feats putting them as outliers because I'm not seeing any character in their verse scaling to them .
That’s different, everyone in the verse doesn’t scale to Yhwach and Kaguya

Whereas everyone in FT would be scaling to the Eclipse CSK Feats since the Spriggans scale above everyone prior ro the Alvarez Arc

So let’s say you make the Eclipse King 4-B, suddenly everyone in the verse would be 4-B, which is a massive outlier considering how no one in the manga has a feat even close to that

May I please have a solid source for this?
Aquarius and Loke are the two strongest in the Zodias. Loke's Eclipse corruption strengthened him, letting him overwhelm Base Natsu. Aquarius' Eclipse corruption actually made her inferior compared to before, as even Base Wendy could handle any attacks she used.

Aquarius and Loke are the two strongest in the Zodias. Loke's Eclipse corruption strengthened him, letting him overwhelm Base Natsu. Aquarius' Eclipse corruption actually made her inferior compared to before, as even Base Wendy could handle any attacks she used.
She also went from baddie onee-san to a loli imouto, and really that's the biggest nerf of them all

But is there any evidence that Virgo wasn't strengthened?

Eclipse Leo is very clearly meant to be the strongest of the main 12
See, that is relatively solid stuff.

Quick question though about X791 Lucy.

Since normal Loke, who Base Lucy should be equal to, matched Base Torufazar, who is equal to Base Gajeel, does this put Base Lucy at Base Natsu's level?

See, that is relatively solid stuff.

Quick question though about X791 Lucy.

Since normal Loke, who Base Lucy should be equal to, matched Base Torufazar, who is equal to Base Gajeel, does this put Base Lucy at Base Natsu's level?
Lucy varies from Base Jackal to Base Torafuzar level, that's it

Well, the OP seems generally agreed upon by staff, so I'll apply the changes

Well, the OP seems generally agreed upon by staff, so I'll apply the changes
Since we are talking about the arc already shouldn’t Natsu and Loke both have a couple of abilities added via Dark Regulas

Absorption via Dark Regulus absorbing “light”

Limited and or Possible Status effect inducement via clashing against dark magic for a prolonged period as well as absorbing dark magic can cause someone to develop a fever and weaken them
Real quick how do you feel about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back