• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

To be fair to Seth, there was multiple times where I wanted to drop FT. After Natsu vs Gildarts on Tenrou I was just mystified how shitty that scene was, and after the mediocre and disappointing end to the END storyline, I almost just gave up getting hyped anymore. So FT has some really rough patches to be sure, it's not an anime I can relax and rewatch like Dragon Ball since it constantly frustrates me with it's decision making. Still love the shit out of it though
Then you must be purged as well

Then you must be purged as well
Mitch be like:
images

You know, people love to whine about Fairy Tail's plot armor, but the only time I ever got mad at FT's plot armor was when Makarov didn't die. There was NO REASON for him to be alive, since it ruined his sacrifice's significance and also contributed next to nothing to the later story.

I mean for ****'s sake it's a WAR arc, lemme see good guys die!

But other than that I really don't mind the other cases. Like did anyone really think he'd actually let Gajeel and Juvia die?

It's not like other good animes like One Piece and Dragon Ball don't have plot armor as well.

I kind of wish that One Piece was 6-A to High 6-A if only so that we could do more God Tier OP vs FT fights.

Also, if the FT gang met Kaido I'm pretty sure they'd mistake him for a Dragon God, due to his beastly power and the fact that he can turn into a massive dragon.

I kind of wish that One Piece was 6-A to High 6-A if only so that we could do more God Tier OP vs FT fights.

Also, if the FT gang met Kaido I'm pretty sure they'd mistake him for a Dragon God, due to his beastly power and the fact that he can turn into a massive dragon.
Considering Kaido is 6-B and the Dragon Gods are High 6-A

No, that would never happen, they would never see someone so weak as a Dragon God

Current Erza one-taps

wait, didn't Natsu actually have more magic than normal instead of zero ? it was said that only his bodies thought he had no magic, but he was actually pushing his own limits.
Yes, but because of that, his body was functioning as if he had no magic at all, he was incapable of using magic in that moment for anything. He wasn't buffed at all

So it scales to him without magic

Is that continental feat of Brandish not acceptable to scale August and Irene? Theoretically, Brandish could grow to that size and still was weaker than August and Irene.

Genuinely curious, how?
Etherion can one shot countries no?

Even using the low end gets it to Multi Continental due to how big even smaller countries in FT are

So I seen some people calc Etherion using the high end, larger countries getting it to Planet level

Spriggans scale to Etherion

Since Walh ( not even a top 5 spriggan ) was shown capable of powering Etherion with his own magic power

100 YQ Base Natsu>Walh in power

That's one method you can use ( I have a few more too )

Even using the low end gets it to Multi Continental due to how big even smaller countries in FT are

So I seen some people calc Etherion using the high end, larger countries getting it to Planet level

Since Walh ( not even a top 5 spriggan ) was shown capable of powering Etherion with his own magic power

One of the more valid metas ye

Enlighten me with more knowledge

How the hell can Natsu get to star level?
inflated calcs getting Earthland to star sized and then the numerous world ending statements you can use to calc destroying such a planet

someone calced aldoron moving at FTL speeds at like star level ( was a weird joke calc I think but u can use it )

and other such methods

inflated calcs getting Earthland to star sized and then the numerous world ending statements you can use to calc destroying such a planet

someone calced aldoron moving at FTL speeds at like star level ( was a weird joke calc I think but u can use it )

and other such methods
I saw a moon level big boi Gajeel calc because of him moving at relativistic speeds and saw nothing wrong with it

**** it, if Igneel was healthy and in his prime I think he would have pimp slapped Acnologia. Dude was half dead and still Crip walked all over a 'not trying' Acnologia. Yeah, that soul stealing shit would be a problem, but Igneel was truly constructed alternatively. He has a solid argument for being the strongest character in the original series when your not counting shit like the Fairy Heart and Space Between Time.

Igneel showed up, stomped Acnologia's ass, died, gave Natsu enough power to kill Zeref with his dying magic, and refused to elaborate. Unfathomably based.

What would y'all think END Natsu's curse power would be?
Existence Erasure. He is the destroyer of all, meaning he would destroy all of you, even the concept. END should be the representation of the end of stories, it isn't an evil hidden personality of Natsu, just the concept of life and death given form. That's how I would have written it

Last edited:
**** it, if Igneel was healthy and in his prime I think he would have pimp slapped Acnologia. Dude was half dead and still Crip walked all over a 'not trying' Acnologia. Yeah, that soul stealing shit would be a problem, but Igneel was truly constructed alternatively. He has a solid argument for being the strongest character in the original series when your not counting shit like the Fairy Heart and Space Between Time.

Igneel showed up, stomped Acnologia's ass, died, gave Natsu enough power to kill Zeref with his dying magic, and refused to elaborate. Unfathomably based.
Now that's some Igneel wank considering that Prime Igneel already lost to Acnologia

Igneel was never even said to be nerfed in that fight

Eh honestly I don't know about Acnologia beating Prime Igneel in a fight 400 years ago

Considering a practically dead Igneel tore off the arm of a MUCH stronger ( confirmed ) Acnologia

I honestly think Acnologia soul snatched him with a sneak attack or something

Especially since iirc Mashima in an interview stated that Igneel at his peak would've given Acnologia a pretty good fight

Yeah, it was pretty obvious Igneel was nerfed, dude ran out of steam quick and even said he was still recovering from being asleep for so long. His soul gone or some shit, and he hadn't fully recovered from it. And truthfully, I dont buy the Acnologia not trying thing, you don't get your face dragged across the ground and arm torn off and say 'eh I wasn't trying'.

Y’all very much overplaying Igneel being nerfed, you acting like he was way weaker despite the story never actually saying that

The issue is that Igneel was on borrowed time, now that he was specifically far weaker

Also Igneel did in fact lose to Acnologia 400 years ago, like you don’t just steal someone’s soul without wrecking them

Back