• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Neither Suzaku,neither Plotsu scales to that

Both were unable to damage the walls and Ignia said no Human can do that.Good feat for Ignia regardless

I talked it over with Mitch and we both agree that mine is the one to go with as the calc page suggests that Specific heat capacity be used for Fire based feats.
...Holy shit.

A massive calc for a major anime that ISN'T lowballed??!! What madness is this????

But seriously, this could have notable ramifications for scaling depending on the next few chapters.

...Holy shit.

A massive calc for a major anime that ISN'T lowballed??!! What madness is this????

But seriously, this could have notable ramifications for scaling depending on the next few chapters.
So we have high 6-A human Dragon Gods, and a ridiculous dura feat for Suzaku and base Natsu. Damn. But since all the DGs are comparable to each other, I'm assuming Aldoron and Mercuphobia will also be getting buffed

So we have high 6-A human Dragon Gods, and a ridiculous dura feat for Suzaku and base Natsu. Damn. But since all the DGs are comparable to each other, I'm assuming Aldoron and Mercuphobia will also be getting buffed
If Natsu and Suzaku end up damaging human Ignia, shit could get wild. A lot of characters could get handouts by downscaling from Natsu.

I was just looking at this, and I noticed a pretty solid supporting feat for Ajeel as well as a powerful 6-C feat for Base Erza (although Zackra used the anime so I don't know if that was also in the manga).

Also a decent supporting feat for Irene, although she scales well above it.

I Lowkey think I'm getting burnt out on Fairy Tail. It's all I've been thinking about for the last week. I wanna think about some other shit, like toast, or dragon ball. But no, its power scaling and watching r/FairyTail consistently have awful opinions.

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE for the Human Dragon Gods and Human Acnologia and everyone who scales to them to all be 2.079 petatons, especially since no one below them would scale to it which would mean there'd be incredibly few scaling issues.

However, it seems pretty clear that Human Ignia is well above the other Human Dragon Gods right now, and thus well above Human Acno and the DSK's and whoever scales to them as well.

At most they could downscale from it.

Well, since Antvasima gave his approval of Zackra's calc, all we need to do is wait for the English translation of Chapter 101!

Another Prime Dragon God=Prime Dragon God statement

03.png

Natsu and Suzaku team up to stop Ignia like they even stand a chance in hell, I like their interactions tho, they are both quite similar in their morals, but yeah, they did straight up tank Ignia’s feat with minimal damage… Which makes little sense considering they can’t even damage the walls of the Labyrinth…

So not sure how to go about that…

Hey guys, so we know that Urano Metria is at least a 2x multiplier for Lucy, right?

Well, when she first got a Star Dress, she was able to use Urano Metria by herself to one-shot Jackal just with the Star Dress's power, and no Gemini to help her.

Not to mention the Celestial Spirit King literally said that he gave her Aquarius's power, as shown here: https://cdn.readdetectiveconan.com/file/mangap/1166/10385000/13.jpg

Sooooo, does this have any possible ramifications for Star Dress Lucy?

Hey guys, so we know that Urano Metria is at least a 2x multiplier for Lucy, right?

Well, when she first got a Star Dress, she was able to use Urano Metria by herself to one-shot Jackal just with the Star Dress's power, and no Gemini to help her.

Not to mention the Celestial Spirit King literally said that he gave her Aquarius's power, as shown here: https://cdn.readdetectiveconan.com/file/mangap/1166/10385000/13.jpg

Sooooo, does this have any possible ramifications for Star Dress Lucy?
No

Back