• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100YQ: Chapter 101 Revisions

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
It's that bi-weekly CRT that comes around for 100YQ, and the scaling for Dragon Slayer Knights and Human Form Dragon Gods is gonna change! Again...

Ok first things first, Ignia dropped a pretty casual feat in the latest chapter that has been accepted as 6-A, so now we have to scale this

Secondly, Suzaku's AP will finally be split like it should have been in the beginning. This one is my fault, I just didn't want to overcomplicate the profile, but KingTempest has made me realize it's necesarry at this moment. Suzaku will have his standard AP and then the AP of his Abyss style. Now first things first, Suzaku's standard AP does not fully scale to Selene. He only "matches" her when she is casual and when she gets serious, she very blatantly overwhelms and overpowers him in every clash. Suzaku is very clearly damaged and tired, with him unable to land a single attack on Selene, having her be basically completely undamaged. HOWEVER, with his Abyss Art, he manages to completely blitz her and practically one-shot her, leaving her on the ground, crippled. And it's THIS specific feat that causes her to say that she was no match for Suzaku in her Human Form. As for Durability, Suzaku very clearly takes the 6-A feat and while knocked down, he gets back up and is relatively fine overall. As well, he takes plenty of hits from serious Human Form Selene, so his Durability would fully scale to the Human Form of the Dragon Gods. Now you may say "But Suzaku can't damage the walls of the Labyrinth, he shouldn't scale at all!". He couldn't damage the walls with just a basic sword swing, which would be far from his full power, so this isn't an issue. This scale also supports how Human Form Selene and Human Form Ignia would be still be comparable, which is supported by literal every statement Selene has made about how Dragon Gods scale to each other and are equal.

Now what about Base Natsu? Well it's simple... He has Fire Resistance, his normal Durability wouldn't scale like Suzaku's would.

Now what does this mean for all the ratings?

Well first things first, the Human Forms of the Dragon Gods scale to the 6-A Calc and would be 2.1 Petatons. Then characters like standard AP Suzaku would be backscaling to Baseline 6-A and would be 760 Teratons. And then characters who backscale from them would be peak High 6-B+, meaning they would be 759 Teratons. FDKM Natsu scales to the standard AP of Suzaku due to clashing with him and somewhat damaging Suzaku with attacks, which means that Base Natsu would be At most 190 Teratons. Also Limit Breaker Forms would be 6-A (1.5 Petatons).

So who gets effected and what will the ratings be?

At most High 6-B (At most 190 Teratons): Post-Elentear Base Natsu

High 6-B+ (759 Teratons): Base Laxus, Strongest Armors Erza and Erza's Durability, Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu, Outer Path Yoko, Madmole's Durability

6-A (760 Teratons): Suzaku's Standard AP and SC, Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus, Enchantments Erza, Post-Elentear Dragon Force Wendy, Jellal, God Seed Gears, Post-Elenetear FDKM Natsu, Haku, Kirin (At absolute bare minimum)

6-A (1.5 Petatons): Limit Break Team Natsu

6-A (2.1 Petatons): Human Form Dragon Gods, Human Form Acnologia, Suzaku's Abyss Sword Style and Durability, Natsu's Fire Dragon King's Scales, Kirin (At absolute best)

Well there ya go

Last edited:
I think Suzaku's Dura should be half of Ignia's feat since it was split between him and Natsu, but this is all pretty good.

Thanks for taking my suggestion into heavy consideration btw

Oh my mistake, I mistakenly though Base Natsu scaled to 759 teratons.

Never mind then. Would it still be a 3x multiplier though?
No, again it's not a 3x multiplier. In his Pre-Elentear key, he just so happened to scale to someone that was 3x stronger than him. It's an unquantifiable amp.

Hang on, we should have Post-Elentear Base Wendy at "At most High 6-B" as well for the same reasons Natsu has it. She clashed with Haku but she was obviously inferior.
Nah, cause she didn't really do anything as notable as Base Natsu did, Base Natsu did all this to Suzaku, justifying why he could backscale
wihXnp4.jpg

iHL6YaD.jpg

UHjW9Ri.jpg

Well Wendy has her own justification: she could clash with Haku, albeit she was weaker, and it makes more sense because her transformation that scales to Haku is Dragon Force, which is explicitly at least 4x unlike Natsu's which is an anomaly as we know

Well Wendy has her own justification: she could clash with Haku, albeit she was weaker, and it makes more sense because her transformation that scales to Haku is Dragon Force, which is explicitly at least 4x unlike Natsu's which is an anomaly as we know
She flat out lost that clash tho, she has no other feats of contesting Haku in Base

Hmmm, is that really how it works? I guess I can agree to that
yeah, he'd only take the full yield if Natsu wasn't there taking part of it too.

Although Natsu doesn't scale because of it's fire properties, Natsu did take a portion of the attack, and since we can't measure how much percentage he took, he gets half along with Suzaku

yeah, he'd only take the full yield if Natsu wasn't there taking part of it too.

Although Natsu doesn't scale because of it's fire properties, Natsu did take a portion of the attack, and since we can't measure how much percentage he took, he gets half along with Suzaku
That works, I'll wait a bit more, but I think we looking good

I don’t think the yield should be halved, as it’s a wide range attack not like a single one, the attack was made to target both of them

Looks good but like is there really no other way to scale the characters that are currently listed as High 6-B+? Cause all those characters being treated as just 1 Teraton weaker than baseline 6-A characters just seem really dumb to me.

Looks good but like is there really no other way to scale the characters that are currently listed as High 6-B+? Cause all those characters being treated as just 1 Teraton weaker than baseline 6-A characters just seem really dumb to me.
I mean we could list them as baseline High 6-B+ I guess? Which would be 430 Teratons, but I really don't know which fits our standards more

Yeah that could work or we could just treat them as at least High 6-B for being stronger than Base Natsu who is at most High 6-B. Cause I never really liked arbitrary downscaling like that from a baseline tier. I prefer to just scale them to whatever the next highest value is or if there’s a + sign of the lower tier that they are close to might as well scale them to that instead.

She flat out lost that clash tho, she has no other feats of contesting Haku in Base
Dude, that's why she's scaling to at most 1/4 Haku. She's weaker than him but was capable of clashing with him briefly, and she withstood the attack and kept fighting without much issue.

If you said this and closed the thread right there I would've never let you live it down 🗿

I just personally think "At most High 6-B" makes the most sense for Wendy. I mean she took Haku's punch pretty well and although she lost the clash, clashing with Haku is pretty impressive.
Couldn’t bring myself to close it, I just don’t think Base Wendy should backscale, she has zero feats against Haku

Back