• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Imagine if there's a country out there in Giltena run by a triumvirate of God Slayers—who can actually tap into "God Force" or whichever—and when they hear Fairy Tail completing their quest bit by bit they request their aid to stop Ignia from destroying their country.

Hopefully this happens.
Hopefully

Just realized....is this a new FDKM move?

The "Perishing Fist"

0010-013.png

Because much like the "Purgatory" technique

0015-019.png

Natsu never used these moves during the war arc

Unless I missed a part where he used perishing fist during the war ( tell me if I did )

Then this is now 2 new moves Natsu developed over the time skip

Actually wait no, make that 3

This is also a new move

0052-006.png

^"Destruction Fist"

So Natsu has developed several new moves during the time skip

The evidence that he's gotten stronger after the war just keeps piling up lmao

Nah, that's just Fan Translations getting it wrong

Perishing Fist is actually Destruction Fist

Gleaming Fire is actually Brilliant Flame

Official Manga's and Kanji show this

Also, if just a bit of fire from Ignia made Natsu easily above 1/2 power Mercphobia, then Ignia should be way above that

.......why do you have to be THAT GUY?

U have the scans then?
I'm not at home where all my volumes are, so no, but anyone can check the Fairy Tail Wiki for this as well, I mean Perishing Fist is the same exact thing as Destruction Fist

Don't we not calculate those kinda feats for Brandish anymore because they're not AP?

Shame though, because it'd likely boost the 6-C by some extent.

Can Ignia's profile be edited so that his human form is shown to be definitely superior to people like Suzaku and FDKM Natsu (and likely Human form Selene too)?

I mean, his casual flames could totally melt the labirynth walls when not even the DSK's could even dent them.

Mashima specifically gave this man heat resistance

BZwajAyyO4irAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Just so Natsu could just show off and one shot him with a fire attack anyways

0015-019.png

1. Hey @AnimesFreak2 , how long til the Larcade CRT?

2. I'm pretty sure that God Soul Dimaria is about the same as the other 17.2 gigaton Spriggans like Assault Wahl just by how easily she curbstomped DF Wendy, who is 1/2 the power of 17.2 gigatons.

1. Hey @AnimesFreak2 , how long til the Larcade CRT?

2. I'm pretty sure that God Soul Dimaria is about the same as the other 17.2 gigaton Spriggans like Assault Wahl just by how easily she curbstomped DF Wendy, who is 1/2 the power of 17.2 gigatons.
Maybe this weekend

Just gone writing this and posting

Yall check it out

Excuse me?

Hell nah Neinhart fodder

Only Brandish arguably weaker than him
What is anyone in the low and mid tiers gonna do to Historia Serena? Nein always stays out of the fight and sends out Historias to fight instead of himself so he would literally vibe at the back and just slam with Serena backed up by any of the Spriggans as well as any personal attachments like using Brandish’s mom against her.

The downplay people have for Nein is weird as hell.

Maybe this weekend

Just gone writing this and posting

Yall check it out

That’s basically the justifications we use now actually, Ignia’s Power Natsu scales above Savage Dragon Fire Form due to him burned both his arms in that form

Also I feel proud of myself that Savage Dragon Fire Form is being spread since I was basically the one who decided to have the form called that here

That’s basically the justifications we use now actually, Ignia’s Power Natsu scales above Savage Dragon Fire Form due to him burned both his arms in that form

Also I feel proud of myself that Savage Dragon Fire Form is being spread since I was basically the one who decided to have the form called that here
Why did you decide to call it "savage dragon fire"?

Congrats, tho.

As someone with high insecurity and a huge desire to be recognized, I understand how good it feels to influence other people.

Back