• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Only DG I actually see with a high probability of beating Acno in a 1v1 is Selene via BFR since Acno can’t really eat Edolas and his magic would get sealed. Ignia and Aldoron probably could since the former looks like he is down for CQC while the latter could possibly pin Acno and just wail on him from that point.
Honestly Selene's BFR shouldn't work either. Acnologia can't....eat a universe as u said ( lies acno totally 2-C ) he can dimension travel. As shown when he literally punched a hole through space/time to get back to Earthland in a "I'm back bitches moment"

Evolved Devil Slayer Mark Grey
Ah

I forgot does the site still treat it as a one time amp?

Cause pretty sure 100 YQ made it clear it was a perma amp since Gray still has the same markings as shown in his fight with Skullion

The evolution he got:

0504-004.png

Still shown to have it in 100 YQ:

0011-011.png

Ah

I forgot does the site still treat it as a one time amp?

Cause pretty sure 100 YQ made it clear it was a perma amp since Gray still has the same markings as shown in his fight with Skullion

The evolution he got:

0504-004.png

Still shown to have it in 100 YQ:

0011-011.png
We treat it as a perma amp yes, literally everyone's Bases are now END Natsu level

Power creep is fun

We treat it as a perma amp yes, literally everyone's Bases are now END Natsu level

Power creep is fun
Ok good

Cause it part of the reason I am so adamant on the 100 YQ power cliff

Cause BOS 100 YQ Quest>>>EOS Gray

8272557-unknown%281%29.png

Fairy Tail has become "Stronger and more Energetic"​

And EOS Gray=END Natsu

END Natsu>>>>>>Dimaria>>>>>>>>most Spriggans

And multiple characters in the guild currently ( Natsu, Current S Class Mages, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, Gajeel, Elfman, Diablos Members, Moonlit Beauty Goddesses ) are all comparable to or much stronger than Gray

Meaning every new villain is at minimum High Spriggan tier lmao

The power cliff they got from Spriggans beaing treated as gods to they fight guys like them every other tuesday is hilarious to me

Ok good

Cause it part of the reason I am so adamant on the 100 YQ power cliff

Cause BOS 100 YQ Quest>>>EOS Gray

8272557-unknown%281%29.png

Fairy Tail has become "Stronger and more Energetic"​

And EOS Gray=END Natsu

END Natsu>>>>>>Dimaria>>>>>>>>most Spriggans

And multiple characters in the guild currently ( Natsu, Current S Class Mages, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, Gajeel, Elfman, Diablos Members, Moonlit Beauty Goddesses ) are all comparable to or much stronger than Gray

Meaning every new villain is at minimum High Spriggan tier lmao

The power cliff they got from Spriggans beaing treated as gods to they fight guys like them every other tuesday is hilarious to me
Yep, also with Natsu's confirmation that he trains every day and always gets stronger, that makes the year between the war with Alvarez and the start of the 100 Years Quest a big ******* deal, means Natsu's been training every day for a year straight, the gap between Alvarez Arc Natsu and 100 Years Quest Natsu can be just as big a jump as Tartaros Arc Natsu to Avatar Arc Natsu

This supports how literally everyone is far above Spriggan level and how their stronger forms are now challenging people way above Human Form Acnologia

This is fax

That’s after he ate SBT tho which is what allowed Zeref to affect the Earthland space-time for NE.
U mega based my man

Or are we talking about Pre SBT Acnologia? I thought you mean Post SBT my bad

Anyways in my opinion Dragon Gods just way too strong in comparison to most of the verse

Only Pre 100 YQ characters who can match a Dragon God would be

- Acnologia

- Max Emotion Enchanted Natsu

U mega based my man

Anyways in my opinion Dragon Gods just way too strong in comparison to most of the verse

- Acnologia

But not all 5 of them they would probably beat sbt acno with high difficulty

U mega based my man
I do try. Whole verse is 2-A cuz of the bar Ultear

- Acnologia

If we talking about SBT then he beats the shit out of the 5DG at the same time imo. Need to wait for more info to clarify which Acno they scale to so rn I assume it’s only to normal Dragon Acno.

I do try. Whole verse is 2-A cuz of the bar Ultear

If we talking about SBT then he beats the shit out of the 5DG at the same time imo. Need to wait for more info to clarify which Acno they scale to so rn I assume it’s only to normal Dragon Acno.
While I honestly hope to god they won't surpass or match or ROST Acnologia till Ignia......at this point there's too much evidence piling up towards the statement being reference to SBT Acnologia..........I only need like 2 or so more pieces of evidence and I am sold

Which hurts since Acnologia was my favorite FT villain

While I honestly hope to god they won't surpass or match or ROST Acnologia till Ignia......at this point there's too much evidence piling up towards the statement being reference to SBT Acnologia..........I only need like 2 or so more pieces of evidence and I am sold

Which hurts since Acnologia was my favorite FT villain
Who cares about the Dragon Forms, I want a statement that the Human Forms of the Dragon Gods are like 10% as strong as the Dragon Forms

I mean it is literally consistently shown that CHC is her strongest armor man, I don't know what to tell you
She's at her strongest with it but not because the armor itself buffs her. It was explained that she forgoes defense to focus her magic on attack power. It's strange to have that explanation, yet somehow think it buffs all her physicals including defense.

Natsu's expression looking at naked underwater Lucy........just ******* bang her already man

0007-006.png
The universe is literally telling them to bang, I mean they encountered 2 alternate versions of themselves that were banging within a week of each other
She's at her strongest with it but not because the armor itself buffs her. It was explained that she forgoes defense to focus her magic on attack power. It's strange to have that explanation, yet somehow think it buffs all her physicals including defense.
That’s my point, she buffs just her physicals with magic power, she doesn’t use the magic for armor

It’s blatantly shown CHC Erza is her at her strongest, but I don’t know why we even debating, Erza doesn’t have a separation of Durability between her Weakest and Strongest Armors, she just has one Durability rating for her defense normally and then one with the Adamantine Armor

I get that 'look boobs' is part of Fairy Tail's 'charm', but good god does it get old after a while. Like nearly every chapter they find some way to get someone half naked and its exhausting.

Also, I take one nap and this recently quiet thread erupts like we're discussing peace treaties. We jump from Erza's CHC, to the Dragon Gods vs Acnologia, to how cool Gray used to be, then back to Acnologia, then Natsu and Lucy banging.

I get that 'look boobs' is part of Fairy Tail's 'charm', but good god does it get old after a while. Like nearly every chapter they find some way to get someone half naked and its exhausting.

Also, I take one nap and this recently quiet thread erupts like we're discussing peace treaties. We jump from Erza's CHC, to the Dragon Gods vs Acnologia, to how cool Gray used to be, then back to Acnologia, then Natsu and Lucy banging.
Yeah the way women get sexualized in Fairy Tail is simply unbelievable. Also yeah this thread has gotten active, what a shock.

You don’t like booba? Man my respect for you has basically vanished to nothing

You took a long nap boy

@DemonGodMitchAubin

Fr....I just wish Mashima would stop beating around the bush with Nalu.....like dear God she is literally the one!

Have Natsu get with her and make adorable mini Dragon Slayer/Celestial Mage children already
Well he literally never intended for them to be a thing when he first wrote the story, and by the OG Series end, he wanted to leave it open

So for the entirety of the OG Series, Nalu was never planned to be a thing at all, it just slowly developed over time

Now here we are in 100 Years Quest, and Hiro seems to be taking steps to make it happen, but I really don’t know

The main point is, it didn’t happen because Hiro never intended it too, he just accidentally made one of the best ships in all of his work by sheer accident, so now all we can do is wait and hope he pushes it forward

Here's what I think the tiering of the current 4 shown Dragon Gods is like:

1. Ignia (with his casual heat aura he easily melted walls that people as strong as Human Selene couldn't even dent, so IMO he's at least a few times stronger than human Selene in his own human form)

2. Selene

3. Mercphobia (had he been at full power)

4. Aldoron

Current rankings for Dragon Gods go

1. Ignia ( implied he may have broken the dragon gods being equal limit and may be the strongest one )

2. Selene ( only Dragon God so far aside from Ignia to retain her full power and not get nerfed )

3. Aldoron ( less nerfed than Merchphobia but, though still nerfed from sleeping too long )

4. Merchphobia ( nerfed to 50% )

Aldoron was not weakened from sleeping too long, it was the God Seeds destruction

He says the God Seeds reviving is what will return his power to normal
No he was somewhat nerfed from the god seeds destruction

But mercphobia himself also stated aldoron had not woken up at his original power remember cause he was still kinda sleepy?

0082-005.png

So Aldoron when dying to Natsu actually had 2 nerfs

No he was somewhat nerfed from the god seeds destruction

But mercphobia himself also stated aldoron had not woken up at his original power remember cause he was still kinda sleepy?

0082-005.png

So Aldoron when dying to Natsu actually had 2 nerfs
He literally says the God Seeds reviving is what will restore his strength, Mercphobia saying Aldoron did not awaken completely is due to the God Seeds dying before he was fully awake. Like he woke up after a long nap with all this power he's ready to use, and suddenly, before he can use it, it's immediately weakened by 3 of the boys dying, so that's what it means by not awakening fully.
UyF0WFi.jpg

Back