• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Why is Larcade capped at Island level?

Should he not also get an Island to Small Country rating like God Serena?

Especially since we know he's objectively the 3rd Strongest Spriggan by numerous statements?

So above Serena

@DemonGodMitchAubin

0002-015.png

Natsu really has rubbed off on Lucy

Lucy- " I was all fired up to come out here"

Like Mitch said, you should definitely make a CRT.

The only issue is with the DF scaling, because of Sting.

1. Will def make that CRT later this week

2. Eh, I mean it's not like Sting soloed him and didn't even win under his own power at that

- Sting had an elemental advantage

- Outside assistance from Yukino, Kagura, Rogue and exceeds

- Numerous amps from Drive, Dragon Force, and Rogue shadows

And Larcade was still the stronger one in the end once he unleashed his full power

3. Though I still think Larcade was done the dirty.....having the 3rd strongest spriggan and 2nd strongest Etherious ever losing to ******* Sting of all people pissed me off

And what pissed me off most.......Larcade..........DIDN'T EVEN HAVE AN ETHERIOUS FORM!!!

Why in FT AU I'm writing I am giving him one

Similar to either of these
95f0bb83a2fd1e48ce4fabcaa52dd6874842fcc2_00.jpg

887789687bdb7e0d4c89a4e67a78610f.jpg

Eh Dragons seem consistently depicted as top dogs in FT

I mean a war god like Ikusa Tsunagi was considered an 80 pound weakling in comparison to even lesser spriggans like Brandish and Ajeel

Man....Ikusa Tsunagi was a ******* disappointment......
Maybe after the dragons are defeated we may get more action from gods and god slayers

Do you think god slayers should get god force or another kind of power up?
Imagine if there's a country out there in Giltena run by a triumvirate of God Slayers—who can actually tap into "God Force" or whichever—and when they hear Fairy Tail completing their quest bit by bit they request their aid to stop Ignia from destroying their country.

Hopefully this happens.

Imagine if there's a country out there in Giltena run by a triumvirate of God Slayers—who can actually tap into "God Force" or whichever—and when they hear Fairy Tail completing their quest bit by bit they request their aid to stop Ignia from destroying their country.

Hopefully this happens.
Hopefully

Just realized....is this a new FDKM move?

The "Perishing Fist"

0010-013.png

Because much like the "Purgatory" technique

0015-019.png

Natsu never used these moves during the war arc

Unless I missed a part where he used perishing fist during the war ( tell me if I did )

Then this is now 2 new moves Natsu developed over the time skip

Actually wait no, make that 3

This is also a new move

0052-006.png

^"Destruction Fist"

So Natsu has developed several new moves during the time skip

The evidence that he's gotten stronger after the war just keeps piling up lmao

Nah, that's just Fan Translations getting it wrong

Perishing Fist is actually Destruction Fist

Gleaming Fire is actually Brilliant Flame

Official Manga's and Kanji show this

Also, if just a bit of fire from Ignia made Natsu easily above 1/2 power Mercphobia, then Ignia should be way above that

.......why do you have to be THAT GUY?

U have the scans then?
I'm not at home where all my volumes are, so no, but anyone can check the Fairy Tail Wiki for this as well, I mean Perishing Fist is the same exact thing as Destruction Fist

Back