• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X793 Dragon Force Natsu potential boost

When X793 DF Natsu killed Aldoron, not only did he kill God Seed Aldoron, he also destroyed the main Aldoron's body with that same punch attack.

That should mean that DF Natsu killed both a weakened GS Aldoron and the main Aldoron. While GS Aldoron was weakened, there isn't much to state that the main big boi Aldoron was weakened to the same extent, if at all, and even then Aldoron couldn't have been weakened by that much since he was only "somewhat" weakened, and the 3 God Seeds who died were all vastly weaker than GS Aldoron himself, and the 40% thing we like to use is an incredible highball.

So, if we add a 40% GS Aldoron to a 100% big boi Aldoron, it comes out to upscaling far above 675.36 petatons.

OR, we could use the fact that it'd take 100,000,000 times FDKM Natsu's power to kill Aldoron in one blow, take 40% of that (as a lowball, by scaling to either of them at 40% instead of both), find that it comes out to roughly 2.752 exatons, and give that to DF Natsu.

In short, the lower calc gives a value of 675.36 petatons, while the higher calc gives a value of 2.752 exatons.

Who scales to DF Natsu? For now, just Igneel and Full-power Ignia due to them both being directly compared to DF Natsu by Aldoron, plus post-RoSAT Acnologia (both in his human and Dragon Forms) for being far above them, as well as SFDM Natsu for one-shotting human-form Acnologia

Last edited:
They wouldn’t add. He’d just scale to the big boi since being able to one shot the big boi would allow you to one shot a weaker person by proxy. It’s not like weakened Aldoron subtracts his durability from the attacks AP.

I would like to point out that Big Aldoron was weakened by his battle with GiGajeel, as he was taking dura neg attacks for 10 minutes straight.

So I disagree.

I would like to point out that Big Aldoron was weakened by his battle with GiGajeel, as he was taking dura neg attacks for 10 minutes straight.

So I disagree.
True, but he couldn't have been weakened by more than, say, 50-60%

We don't know what power Either Aldoron was at when Natsu finished Aldoron, also Natsu's attacks neg Aldorons dura so there's that to consider as well.
I thought it just lowered their durability to their attack level, since usually Dragons are "Far more durable than their attack power" thanks to their scales.

I mean, it's not like any dragon/dragon slayer can just walk up to a Dragon God and one-shot them via durability negation.

God Seed Aldoron and Big Boi Aldoron's power is connected and scale to each other, the God Seed's destruction would also weaken Big Boi Aldoron alongside God Seed Aldoron

God Seed Aldoron and Big Boi Aldoron's power is connected and scale to each other, the God Seed's destruction would also weaken Big Boi Aldoron alongside God Seed Aldoron
Fair point.

So my first calc is moot, but what about the second one? The whole reason that Aldoron doesn't directly scale 100,000,000 times above FDKM Natsu is due to that just being the energy needed to one-shot him, and a weakened DF Natsu's secret art move killed God Seed Aldoron (who was at 40%) in one blow, so 68.8 gigatons times 100,000,000 times 40% = 2.752 exatons.

Fair point.

So my first calc is moot, but what about the second one? The whole reason that Aldoron doesn't directly scale 100,000,000 times above FDKM Natsu is due to that just being the energy needed to one-shot him, and a weakened DF Natsu's secret art move killed God Seed Aldoron (who was at 40%) in one blow, so 68.8 gigatons times 100,000,000 times 40% = 2.752 exatons.
The defeat of the God Seeds+Giant Gajeel doing damage definitely lowered Aldoron's HP overtime, we know for a fact Aldoron was not at full when fighting Dragon Force Natsu, so he didn't get one-shot and therefore that 100,000,000x multiplier is incorrect. Someone has to one-shot a Full Power Aldoron to be 100,000,000x above FDKM Natsu

The defeat of the God Seeds+Giant Gajeel doing damage definitely lowered Aldoron's HP overtime, we know for a fact Aldoron was not at full when fighting Dragon Force Natsu, so he didn't get one-shot and therefore that 100,000,000x multiplier is incorrect. Someone has to one-shot a Full Power Aldoron to be 100,000,000x above FDKM Natsu
Even if he was at 20% health when Natsu killed him in one blow (assuming he was 40% when the God Seeds were killed and 20% after Gigajeel), that's still 1.376 exatons

Even if he was at 20% health when Natsu killed him in one blow (assuming he was 40% when the God Seeds were killed and 20% after Gigajeel), that's still 1.376 exatons
We don't know what HP he was at tho, it doesn't have enough evidence

And HP isn't durability, natsu and aldoron situation was compared to an RPG

You can make an elephant bleed with a bullet by penetrating to 5cm deep but the same bullet also only penetrated 5cm deep for a rhino. Here it takes way more bullets to put down elephant compared to putting down a rhino due to huge size/greater HP.

Attack-Defence = Damage

Number of hits required = HP/Damage

I.E If you do "q" damage with "p" attack, you don't deal 100q damage with 100p attack. You deal way more damage with 100x the attack because defence is constant and it doesn't magically increase according to the attack.

Back