• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

i swear that has to be one of the weirdest magics so far. It deals with so much uncertainty it's not even funny. Imagine using it on Jellal and then having to fight ERZA.
(I'm assuming if used on someone who loves no one romantically the target would be their parents/close friend instead?)

i swear that has to be one of the weirdest magics so far. It deals with so much uncertainty it's not even funny. Imagine using it on Jellal and then having to fight ERZA.
(I'm assuming if used on someone who loves no one romantically the target would be their parents/close friend instead?)
This is unfortunate but at least you get a nicer view as you die?

Should not Kirin, Misaki and Suzaku get an FTL rating?

Cause they're all clearly faster than Haku

At the very least Kirin and Abyss Suzaku since

A. Abyss style has shown to amp Suzaku's speed GREATLY

B. Kirin even faster than that

The same with Human Selene and Ignia

Cause while's it clear Suzaku WAS able to react to her attacks and such

Selene was shown to be overall faster

So would she not be FTL?

So would she not be FTL?
Maybe, why not make a CRT?

So would she not be FTL?
I don't think so, considering that they scale to one another, the only likely higher would be Kirin by statement.

I don't think so, considering that they scale to one another, the only likely higher would be Kirin by statement.

Eh given what the manga showed us

Kirin>>>Misaki>=Suzaku>>>Haku

Haku is within the same tier of their power but clearly the weakest one of the 4

Eh given what the manga showed us

Kirin>>>Misaki>=Suzaku>>>Haku

Haku is within the same tier of their power but clearly the weakest one of the 4
Given pre elentier erza stalemated laxus the gap between Kirin and the others is probably smaller than you would think. How is haku the weakest when his magic is the deadliest and he is physically comparable to the others?

This is a clear setup chapter. New character, new guild, new plotline. Alchemy was intially is about turning dirt into gold in real life, which means this is very likely connected to Viernes. The Gold Owl Guild could be Viernes' Guild, and Viernes is an Owl-looking Dragon. Sai is afraid of being killed if he doesn't get the orb too, meaning there's someone who really wants some of Dogramag's orbs.

This was an overall mid chapter, but it's clearly meant to set up a lot

Btw, I'm pretty sure that Natsu could probably activate HFDM or BFDM whenever he wanted, considering that he could activate LFDM on will even before second origin.

Am I right?

Btw, I'm pretty sure that Natsu could probably activate HFDM or BFDM whenever he wanted, considering that he could activate LFDM on will even before second origin.

Am I right?

1. Hell Fire Dragon Mode...it seems whle he regained the power of Atlas Flame during his fight with Aldoron it more just stacking it on to his Dragon Force than using the form by itself

2. Black Fre Dragon Mode....seems like the same kind of BS with HFDM ( Pre Aldoron fight ) and Zancrow's God Slayer Flames......Mashima likes to nerf Natsu by taking away his power ups to make the S Class and other big bads look good

1. Hell Fire Dragon Mode...it seems whle he regained the power of Atlas Flame during his fight with Aldoron it more just stacking it on to his Dragon Force than using the form by itself

2. Black Fre Dragon Mode....seems like the same kind of BS with HFDM ( Pre Aldoron fight ) and Zancrow's God Slayer Flames......Mashima likes to nerf Natsu by taking away his power ups to make the S Class and other big bads look good
I mean if he can use LFDM at will, why not HFDM, or BFDM, or even Seven fire dragon mode?

I mean if he can use LFDM at will, why not HFDM, or BFDM, or even Seven fire dragon mode?

Because he's never shown to use them again

Not using an ability is one thing, characters do that all the time

But powers....not to mention MULTIPLE at that? It's clear Mashima took them away from Natsu seeing how he likes to nerf him

Because he's never shown to use them again

Not using an ability is one thing, characters do that all the time

But powers....not to mention MULTIPLE at that? It's clear Mashima took them away from Natsu seeing how he likes to nerf him
He didn't use LFDM in X792

He didn't use LFDM in X792

That kind of terrbile logic ngl

1. Last Arc had tons of bad writing. I mean the mf didn't even bother to use LFDM or even FDKM on Zeref and stuck to his Base for the most part. He ******* used FDKM against a spriggan like Jacob but not against ZEREF....the man who could no diff all the Spriggan 12 at once....as I said...bad writing

2. Natsu fr just said he would rather keep using FDKM over LFDM since to him it seemed more useful anyways ( I mean considering it could one shot spriggans he not wrong )

2. Natsu fr just said he would rather keep using FDKM over LFDM since to him it seemed more useful anyways ( I mean considering it could one shot spriggans he not wrong )
Scan?

Also i think that going by Aldoron's statement X791 Natsu can at the very least use HFDM

Scan?

Also i think that going by Aldoron's statement X791 Natsu can at the very least use HFDM

He didn't literally say that

I'm just saying it pretty clear he favorted FDKM as a power up over LFDM during X792

Yeah as I said, by stacking Atlas Flame fire on top of his DF

It's currently unknown whether he can use the form by itself

And honestly? Even if he could it would be stronger amp than LFDM but FDKM far greater amp clearly

Don't even

Last arc was GARBAGE
56bYJ89.gif

Back