• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Nah u love us

Uh, shouldn't we add to Laxus's profile that he's now "5-B+, 5-A with RLDM, higher with Lightning Dragon King Mode"?

Because that definitely wasn't his normal RLDM, since he'd not just removed his Lacrima but also had gained enough of a power boost to one-shot Kirin, who matched RLDM.

On that note, am I the only one who thinks LDKM Laxus is probably near the level of the Dragon Form Dragon Gods?

Uh, shouldn't we add to Laxus's profile that he's now "5-B+, 5-A with RLDM, higher with Lightning Dragon King Mode"?

Because that definitely wasn't his normal RLDM, since he'd not just removed his Lacrima but also had gained enough of a power boost to one-shot Kirin, who matched RLDM.

On that note, am I the only one who thinks LDKM Laxus is probably near the level of the Dragon Form Dragon Gods?
Lightning Dragon King Mode is not a confirmed form like Fire Dragon King Mode

Lightning Dragon King Mode is not a confirmed form like Fire Dragon King Mode
Ok, but we should separate it from RLDM, because no way are they the same (especially since Laxus one-shot Kirin, who is >= Suzaku and Suzaku's Abyss feat).

How about: "Higher after absorbing Elexion's spirit".

Yeah so I decided I’m just gonna do “Higher with Elexion’s Soul” for Laxus

Not big enough to warrant a CRT, not like there’s any AP change

Last edited:
Btw, does anyone else personally think (like a headcanon) that Elexion Soul Laxus is near Dragon form DG level?

I mean, he one-shot someone >= Suzaku.

Btw, does anyone else personally think (like a headcanon) that Elexion Soul Laxus is near Dragon form DG level?

I mean, he one-shot someone >= Suzaku.
No, not even close. Laxus with his strongest attack thus far managed to “one-shot” Kirin. Dragon Selene with a casual hand slap that was nowhere near her strongest attacks one-shot Georg, who is stronger than Kirin

Casual Hand Slap from Dragon Selene>Lightning Dragon King’s Red Lightning

Laxus ain’t even close

I mean considering RLDKM Laxus one shot a full power Kirin

It's likely he may be comparable to George seeing as George is likely stronger than all the BDSK put together

Man, if it's saying something like "FDKM Natsu shouldn't scale to Base Laxus" then no. The other things, sure, whatever

Essesso making CRT’s that will just fail because I already foresaw the topics he addresses with my Almighty, allowing me to insta neg their futures 😈

Essesso making CRT’s that will just fail because I already foresaw the topics he addresses with my Almighty, allowing me to insta neg their futures 😈
Btw, in my Natsu vs Wendy thread, you never actually explained why you think Natsu beats Wendy, so I unfortunately cannot add your vote for Natsu to the OP.

Btw, in my Natsu vs Wendy thread, you never actually explained why you think Natsu beats Wendy, so I unfortunately cannot add your vote for Natsu to the OP.
Meh that’s fine

To be honest, I’ve never been a fan of matches on the forums, like I don’t really like debating on them cause I usually just don’t care who wins

@Essesso

Hurry up and make a CRT, don’t just say you gonna make one and make us wait 4 Hours, that’s just mean 😭

Back