• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Also, in this clip from Dragon Cry Base Gray blocks Base Natsu's punch:

Not sure if it is useful for scaling but it's worth mentioning.

I think that's why by X793 they stopped doing it.

Also, remember that Erza had one of the worst childhoods in the story, so how she views hitting her friends when they're acting like fools is probably different from other Fairy Tail members.

It's not excusable but it does explain it.

Also, Lucy hit Natsu a few times.
That's fair...ish. But hitting in general as a gag gets old.

Also, everyone has ****** up shit in their past, that's Fairy Tail's thing.

It really is starting to sound like you have some bias against OP at this point.
Dude I love OP, I loved it since even before I got interested in FT.

I just know that even OP has its flaws, even though it's much better than FT in most aspects.

That's fair...ish. But hitting in general as a gag gets old.

Also, everyone has ****** up shit in their past, that's Fairy Tail's thing.
True, but out of all the guild members Erza probably had it the worst, and probably suffered the most physical abuse as a kid.

And remember how she was exposed to being forced to use violence to defend herself at a young age.

By no means is it an excuse, but it probably shaped how she views physical violence.

My two favorite MC's swinging around blue dragons like nothing, also suck it people who say OP copies FT
Zoe8Uim.png

VALrJVA.jpg

I just know that even OP has its flaws, even though it's much better than FT in most aspects.
No worries bro, I know that you actually care about one piece, I just find it funny that you always bring up OP as a comparison a lot of times. Although I will admit that I did seem a bit aggressive in that reply, even if it was a joke, so I'm sorry about that.

And that is absolutely true, OP has plenty (and I do mean plenty) of flaws, even one's that I can see or don't like and it's completely fine to compare them to other series.
I'm not a guy that cares much about which show is better, I just enjoy the series I like. So if it sounded like I had a bias for either series, I also apologize.

True, but out of all the guild members Erza probably had it the worst, and probably suffered the most physical abuse as a kid.

And remember how she was exposed to being forced to use violence to defend herself at a young age.

By no means is it an excuse, but it probably shaped how she views physical violence.
Man FT is ******* sad man. Natsu wept over the corpse of his dead father whilst no one comforted him, Gray was willing to sacrifice himself and his legacy to defeat Zeref, and Erza continuing the cycle of violence she was shown as a kid, all this shit is S A D

Man FT is ******* sad man. Natsu wept over the corpse of his dead father whilst no one comforted him, Gray was willing to sacrifice himself and his legacy to defeat Zeref, and Erza continuing the cycle of violence she was shown as a kid, all this shit is S A D
Yeah, it's mega sad

Yeah, it's mega sad
Beta Heaven got me good. Seeing Natsu bust into tears at the sight of Mavis, us being told that Natsu wants happy endings for everyone, even his enemies, and being told that beyond his relationship with Fairy Tail, Natsu as a person is kind and compassionate, and has a unique strength of character, just broke me.

I mean, for a "kid friendly" manga, they have like 7 Complete Monsters on TV Tropes. That's only 1 behind One Piece.

Let's see:

1. Jose Porla: Tortures people and tries wiping out all 60,000 people in Magnolia

2. The Fat and Skinny Leader of the Zeref Cultists: Responsible for wiping out entire villages and ******* child torture. You know, for kids!

3. Jackal, because what says "kid friendly" like trying to murder a pregnant woman? And managing to murder 120 people and making your ally's head explode.

4. Acnologia...Who really needs no explanation. Dragon Genocide, enough said.

5. Faust (manga-only): Exceed Genocide, enough said.

6. Zash Caine: Tries killing all 17 million people in Fiore out of spite.

7. Aldoron: Literally murders 300,000 people and wants to wipe out all life on the planet.

And that's not even getting into Happy's Heroic Adventure and its final villain, General Star.

1. Sentient Animal torture on a massive scale

2. Sends said animal people to die by the bucketload into warzones

3. Tortures a little girl android so that he can use her energy to mutate said animal people into demonic monsters.

4. Later tries committing genocide on a planetary scale. Not. Even. Joking.

5. ******* cackles in Happy's face after the 3 Sacred Treasures (which are alive) sacrifice themselves to save him.

And this is a manga about Happy.

I'd propose him as a CM on TV Tropes if I still had my account.

I mean, for a "kid friendly" manga, they have like 7 Complete Monsters on TV Tropes. That's only 1 behind One Piece.

Let's see:

1. Jose Porla: Tortures people and tries wiping out all 60,000 people in Magnolia

2. The Fat and Skinny Leader of the Zeref Cultists: Responsible for wiping out entire villages and ******* child torture. You know, for kids!

3. Jackal, because what says "kid friendly" like trying to murder a pregnant woman? And managing to murder 120 people and making your ally's head explode.

4. Acnologia...Who really needs no explanation. Dragon Genocide, enough said.

5. Faust (manga-only): Exceed Genocide, enough said.

6. Zash Caine: Tries killing all 17 million people in Fiore out of spite.

7. Aldoron: Literally murders 300,000 people and wants to wipe out all life on the planet.

And that's not even getting into Happy's Heroic Adventure and its final villain, General Star.

1. Sentient Animal torture on a massive scale

2. Sends said animal people to die by the bucketload into warzones

3. Tortures a little girl android so that he can use her energy to mutate said animal people into demonic monsters.

4. Later tries committing genocide on a planetary scale. Not. Even. Joking.

5. ******* cackles in Happy's face after the 3 Sacred Treasures (which are alive) sacrifice themselves to save him.

And this is a manga about Happy.

I'd propose him as a CM on TV Tropes if I still had my account.
Happy been through some shit got damn

Happy been through some shit got damn
On the bright side, 1-2 hot furry women in that manga (who wouldn't be out of place on Zou Island in One Piece) find him attractive (although of course Happy is rather young), but hilariously Happy doesn't even notice or care.

Basically like Luffy and Natsu (usually) with attractive women.

But yeah, the last 20 or so chapters of that manga are dark.

I mean, HOLY CRAP.

On the bright side, 1-2 hot furry women in that manga (who wouldn't be out of place on Zou Island in One Piece) find him attractive (although of course Happy is rather young), but hilariously Happy doesn't even notice or care.

Basically like Luffy and Natsu (usually) with attractive women.

But yeah, the last 20 or so chapters of that manga are dark.

I mean, HOLY CRAP.
How old is Happy?

And despite his relentless teasing of Natsu and Lucy, he himself couldn't care less about the hot women interested in him.

XD.

I think it's fatal flaw was relying on the discrimination message it had been telling in the past two movies when the concept was already dry. It's a sloppy rehash of a story that's already been told much better by it's earlier entries. 4 circumvents this problem by leaning away from it and relying more on the relationships the previous movies formed.

Shrek 3 and 4 aren't as bad as the critics said, Shrek 1 was (of course) amazing, but Shrek 2 is clearly the best.

The new chapter didn't give much in the way of discussion, so rather than watch people use Olympian level mental gymnastics to justify Erza being a dick, I wanna talk about Shrek.

Shrek 1 was the best, 2 is a close second, 4 is a fun watch, and 3 had a lot of clever gags. Although nothing tops the white bronco chase scene gag in 2.

The new chapter didn't give much in the way of discussion, so rather than watch people use Olympian level mental gymnastics to justify Erza being a dick, I wanna talk about Shrek.

Shrek 1 was the best, 2 is a close second, 4 is a fun watch, and 3 had a lot of clever gags. Although nothing tops the white bronco chase scene gag in 2.

Back