• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Hey Mitch, just saw that you made Full Beast Soul Elfman a 7-B+ for one-shotting an off-guard Seilah and I apologize but I'm not so sure I agree with that.'

Yes he one-shot her but she was clearly off-guard, so I'm not sure if it counts.

Hey Mitch, just saw that you made Full Beast Soul Elfman a 7-B+ for one-shotting an off-guard Seilah and I apologize but I'm not so sure I agree with that.'

Yes he one-shot her but she was clearly off-guard, so I'm not sure if it counts.
Cope with Elfman being that strong

She was untouched before and he took her down with a single punch

Cope with Elfman being that strong

She was untouched before and he took her down with a single punch
Dude, I like Elfman a lot and wish he got more love from Mashima, I just wasn't sure if it was ok to scale since she was off guard.

But I'm not gonna die on this hill and it isn't that much of a complaint and you do have a good argument.

Dude, I like Elfman a lot and wish he got more love from Mashima, I just wasn't sure if it was ok to scale since she was off guard.

But I'm not gonna die on this hill and it isn't that much of a complaint and you do have a good argument.
It's nuts

Beast Soul: Weretiger and Beast Soul: Lizardman were struggling with Bacchus, who can get one-shot by Base Natsu level people, yet his Standard Beast Soul can one-shot someone who ******* wrecked Satan Soul Sitri Mira, who is far above Base Natsu level people

It's a dumb feat

You know, one of my favorite Alvarez moments is when Ajeel is fighting Elfman, and Elfman uses Sand Beast to absorb all the sand.

In most generic anime/cartoons, the villain would be like "Sand absorption? No! My power is useless! I am defeated!".

But what does Ajeel do? Simply mock Elfman and use his size against him via Ant Lion Pit.

It's a small moment but it shows that Ajeel might be cocky but he's certainly skilled.

You know, one of my favorite Alvarez moments is when Ajeel is fighting Elfman, and Elfman uses Sand Beast to absorb all the sand.

In most generic anime/cartoons, the villain would be like "Sand absorption? No! My power is useless! I am defeated!".

But what does Ajeel do? Simply mock Elfman and use his size against him via Ant Lion Pit.

It's a small moment but it shows that Ajeel might be cocky but he's certainly skilled.
And then he got off screened

In my crossover, I plan on Wendy literally getting a bit stronger every day due to her ability causing her to unconsciously "eat" some air every day.

Looking back on the thread discussing Elfman's feat against Seliah, and someone said sis con amp, and I'm like, that's probably accurate. Given how much Elfman adores his sisters and how protective he is, (he isn't the oldest, but he's become the big brother if that makes any sense), dude probably gets a massive amp whenever one of them is in danger.

Looking back on the thread discussing Elfman's feat against Seliah, and someone said sis con amp, and I'm like, that's probably accurate. Given how much Elfman adores his sisters and how protective he is, (he isn't the oldest, but he's become the big brother if that makes any sense), dude probably gets a massive amp whenever one of them is in danger.
Ben Shapiro Realizing:

I had my 5head moment
images

They are both 7.5/10 characters. They are most certainly overrated, but they are still good well written characters. Erza's hitting habit makes it hard to like her sometimes though.
Didn't Erza kinda stop hitting by X792-3?

Also, in X791, at least 2 of the times she hit Natsu/Gray were because they hit her first.

Other than that I don't recall her hitting anyone in X791.

And Mira is definitely at least an 8-8.5 out of 10 in her few true appearances, due to managing to be sweet and sane while also happily embracing the wackiness of her guild.

Didn't Erza kinda stop hitting by X792-3?

Also, in X791, at least 2 of the times she hit Natsu/Gray were because they hit her first.

Other than that I don't recall her hitting anyone in X791.

And Mira is definitely at least an 8-8.5 out of 10 in her few true appearances, due to managing to be sweet and sane while also happily embracing the wackiness of her guild.
The only reason Mira isn't an 8 is because lack of screen time, I don't have any complaints against her other than I kinda like Elfman more. He deserves an existence outside of her shadow, and so does Lisanna.

Regarding Erza, thankfully that shit has mostly stopped, although it still most certainly happened during 791x, and even once during 792x with her smacking Gajeel for doing nothing. She's gotten a lot better for sure, though.

The only reason Mira isn't an 8 is because lack of screen time, I don't have any complaints against her other than I kinda like Elfman more. He deserves an existence outside of her shadow, and so does Lisanna.
All valid points.

I always liked Elfman, in large part due to him being the healthiest and least toxic example of pure masculinity I've ever seen. No joke.

Also, even though his relationship with Evergreen came out of nowhere, it's always funny to watch.

And when he gets adequate screentime he's impressive, such as stomping Leo in 100YQ.
Regarding Erza, thankfully that shit has mostly stopped, although it still most certainly happened during 791x, and even once during 792x with her smacking Gajeel for doing nothing. She's gotten a lot better for sure, though.
I don't recall it happening in X791 although you might remember better than I do, and in her defense Gajeel was acting like an ass.

And after that the only time she kicked/hit the guys was when Natsu and Gray were acting like hooligans at Lucy's party, and that was only so Lucy could enjoy her party.

All valid points.

I always liked Elfman, in large part due to him being the healthiest and least toxic example of pure masculinity I've ever seen. No joke.

Also, even though his relationship with Evergreen came out of nowhere, it's always funny to watch.

And when he gets adequate screentime he's impressive, such as stomping Leo in 100YQ.

I don't recall it happening in X791 although you might remember better than I do, and in her defense Gajeel was acting like an ass.

And after that the only time she kicked/hit the guys was when Natsu and Gray were acting like hooligans at Lucy's party, and that was only so Lucy could enjoy her party.
Gajeel was goofing off with friends he hadn't seen in a year in his own little way. Erza hitting him is completely unacceptable.

Gajeel was goofing off with friends he hadn't seen in a year in his own little way. Erza hitting him is completely unacceptable.
Agreed, although while double-standard abuse is inexcusable, Gajeel did come off to me as being more annoying than anything else.

Although unlike, say, One Piece, at least Fairy Tail has slapstick both ways, like the 2 times Erza was accidentally punched in X791 (once by Natsu and once by Natsu and Gray), and that one time in X784 where Natsu punched Lucy in his sleep was played for laughs.

tbf it was a gag scene, and Erza legitimately believed that this "Gajeel imposter" was trying to arrest her friends despite saving a whole city and for dumb reasons

Agreed, although while double-standard abuse is inexcusable, Gajeel did come off to me as being more annoying than anything else.

Although unlike, say, One Piece, at least Fairy Tail has slapstick both ways, like the 2 times Erza was accidentally punched in X791 (once by Natsu and once by Natsu and Gray), and that one time in X784 where Natsu punched Lucy in his sleep was played for laughs.
People getting hurt by their friends undeservedly has never been funny.
tbf it was a gag scene, and Erza legitimately believed that this "Gajeel imposter" was trying to arrest her friends despite saving a whole city
So Gajeel got hit because Erza thought he was an imposter (sus) and lacked the social awareness to realize he was goofing, got it. Doesn't justify it.

So Gajeel got hit because Erza thought he was an imposter (sus) and lacked the social awareness to realize he was goofing, got it. Doesn't justify it.
No he got hit because he was flexing his authority, and attempting multiple unlawful arrests.

But again, It's a gag scene, which invalidates this entire debate as it's only meant for humor. Unless you want to say that Gajeel has passive social influencing or some shit like that.

No he got hit because he was flexing his authority, and attempting multiple unlawful arrests.

But again, It's a gag scene, which invalidates this entire debate as it's only meant for humor.
If he actually made an attempt to physically arrest people, you'd have a point. It was so obvious he was just blowing hot air. Erza flexes her authority on the daily, sometimes for far more petty shit.

My point is, it may be a gag, but it's not funny, her hitting him for goofing off at no else's expense is ****** up. Look I've had this debate before so let's just drop it, it goes nowhere

I think that's why by X793 they stopped doing it.

Also, remember that Erza had one of the worst childhoods in the story, so how she views hitting her friends when they're acting like fools is probably different from other Fairy Tail members.

It's not excusable but it does explain it.

Also, Lucy hit Natsu a few times.

Back